Page 55 of 504 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast
    to instruct = to educate
    instructed = educated
    I'll use another word how about witty I love how it sounds.
    I like your sincerity and I'd like to hug you apparently for no reason but you are "far far away" -_-'
    bushi dissapointed ~desu
    @KandaLavi
    Not that I had any

-_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m

So very tired anymore KandaLavi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bushidodude View Post
    to instruct = to educate
    instructed = educated
    I'll use another word how about witty I love how it sounds.
    I like your sincerity and I'd like to hug you apparently for no reason but you are "far far away" -_-'
    bushi dissapointed ~desu
    @KandaLavi
    Not that I had any
    lol
    I feel mostly insanity and hyperness at any given time. I just happen to blow things up *cough*finders*cough*exorcist*cough* therefore, I'm evil.

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/KandaLavi
    Everything I Learned In Life, I Learned From CLAMP
    11. The most powerful people are alcoholics.
    23. Tokyo Tower is, more than likely, the source of all evil.
    29. Torture and mind games are just another way of showing you care.

Ohhh! I know what instructed and to instruct means, but I thought instruceted was another word so I got lost. I'll hug! *hugs bushido-san apparently for no reason*

@KandaLavi-chan: I like to blow Akumas and Noahs up too!

Okay, meh go away for a little while. Don't feel like sticking around here all day... byes for now bushido-san and KandaLavi-chan!
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

Oh so you are a pyromaniac too i lit the curtains of my house on fire just to see how they ascended through the cloth trying to reach the roof Such a sight of course I literally got my ass kicked by everyone.
    But that doesn't make you evil. Who doesn't like fire?

-_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m

Quote Originally Posted by bushidodude View Post
    Oh so you are a pyromaniac too i lit the curtains of my house on fire just to see how they ascended through the cloth trying to reach the roof Such a sight of course I literally got my ass kicked by everyone.
    But that doesn't make you evil. Who doesn't like fire?
    Yeah I am. That sounds so pretty, I light things on fire in my bathroom or outside so I don't get kicked.

OH MY GOD O_O How many pages did you write, guys? *faints* ç______ç GNAAA I must read alllll *goes read*

Quote Originally Posted by Christi View Post
    OH MY GOD O_O How many pages did you write, guys? *faints* ç______ç GNAAA I must read alllll *goes read*
    Hahahaha!! Lots of pages. It was amusing to read though.

Ookay, I think it's time someone in charge got to speak -_-

Okay, to address the issue with women. The Black order just so happens to have a high female member count *cough*, while the Earl's army just so happens to have a high male member count. Note that I didn't say completely male or female (notable exceptions include myself and KandaLavi). The absolute last thing I want is a war between the sexes, because we all know that would NEVER end (no matter how much we argue about loyalty, passion, heart vs. mind, seduction... etc.). In my personal opinion, most men happen to think more rationally than women and are also (in most cases) more physically adept. However, the downside is an INCREDIBLY low resistance to sexual appeal. Women, on the other hand, think with their heart, and can usually think through a situation more maturely (and oftentimes when a man can't rationalize his way through things). But on the same token, women are (usually) less durable than men, and sometimes can get lost in a romantic tangent. And not romantic in the sense of love; romantic in the sense of wholeheartedly believing in a single idea. So in summary, each side has it's advantages and disadvantages that make them impossible to live without each other.

Now, to address Mr. Bushido's use of vocabulary. We all do appreciate a good word sense, but please, don't try to make every post overflow with large and unnecessary words; It can make a person seem a bit big-headed at times, and in most cases, can lead to a 50 line post that ends up talking about a single topic. And note that I DIDN'T say you were like that, only to just be careful and not let it get that far.

And on a more informal tangent. Black Order = super special awesomeness. And if you can't get the Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged series AND are on the Millenium Earl's side, you're even more lame. xD

*EDIT* Oh, and concerning the Noah and General positions, everyone that has asked for a spot has recieved it. Which in turn means that these spots are just about all taken, so ANYONE who wants to try and get to the top, message me before we're all out.

Oh, and has anyone seen Tincampi and Lero? Haven't seen my two mascots in a while...

Quote Originally Posted by Asura View Post
    Ookay, I think it's time someone in charge got to speak -_-

Okay, to address the issue with women. The Black order just so happens to have a high female member count *cough*, while the Earl's army just so happens to have a high male member count. Note that I didn't say completely male or female (notable exceptions include myself and KandaLavi). The absolute last thing I want is a war between the sexes, because we all know that would NEVER end (no matter how much we argue about loyalty, passion, heart vs. mind, seduction... etc.). In my personal opinion, most men happen to think more rationally than women and are also (in most cases) more physically adept. However, the downside is an INCREDIBLY low resistance to sexual appeal. Women, on the other hand, think with their heart, and can usually think through a situation more maturely (and oftentimes when a man can't rationalize his way through things). But on the same token, women are (usually) less durable than men, and sometimes can get lost in a romantic tangent. And not romantic in the sense of love; romantic in the sense of wholeheartedly believing in a single idea. So in summary, each side has it's advantages and disadvantages that make them impossible to live without each other.

Now, to address Mr. Bushido's use of vocabulary. We all do appreciate a good word sense, but please, don't try to make every post overflow with large and unnecessary words; It can make a person seem a bit big-headed at times, and in most cases, can lead to a 50 line post that ends up talking about a single topic. And note that I DIDN'T say you were like that, only to just be careful and not let it get that far.

And on a more informal tangent. Black Order = super special awesomeness. And if you can't get the Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged series AND are on the Millenium Earl's side, you're even more lame. xD

*EDIT* Oh, and concerning the Noah and General positions, everyone that has asked for a spot has recieved it. Which in turn means that these spots are just about all taken, so ANYONE who wants to try and get to the top, message me before we're all out.

Oh, and has anyone seen Tincampi and Lero? Haven't seen my two mascots in a while...
    Yes, as I have quoted earlier: The battle of the sexes will never be won or decided... there is too much fraternizing with the enemy ~
    I know the YGO Abridged series, that's some funny stuff. So I got the Noah position? No, I haven't seen either mascot.

Rabid Yaoi Fangirl ryukai_hikari's Avatar
    Wait....does this mean I got a spot too? I did send a PM, but with my luck (and crappy connection) it probably didn't send....*sweat drop*

Does this mean you updated the front page, Asura-san? And no I don't think I've seen either mascot in my short time here...