Page 53 of 504 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 5039
  1. #521
    charmed ImotoChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Binky-land
    Posts
    1,396
    OMG 5 pages??? O_o I had to read that much just to catch up.. And I was here yesterday! (I think..) Omg I hope I remember who commented on what so that I could reply back properly..

    @Christi-chan: Kya~ Arigatou gozaimasu! I was proud of myself cause it was my first time using Illustrator.. I just got it and I wanted to test it.. Thus, my siggie! ^^

    @KandaLavi-chan: Ara~ I'm entitled to hang around in other places than the FC deshou? Plus, I don't need to hide.. I have faith in my fellow members of the Black Order! *goes to hug the whole Black Order!* And we're not stealing your evilness.. We're very nice people, it's just in your eyes that we're evil..

    @BabiiAdaa-chan: Iya~ Yuu-chan is very kind, you know.. He is most fond of Christi-chan...

    @Asura-sama: Iie, the Black Order's reputation isn't going down.. That's just some rumours the Noahs made up to get at us cause they're jealous.. How low can they get.. *sigh*

    @Tyki-chan: Arigatou for the post counting! See, I respect your position as the Noah of Post - chigau - Pleasure in the Earl's Army.. Now if only you would do the same and stop stealing our members.. And we didn't push Nara-san! And we, exorcists do not spam! I only post one post at a time.. If you noticed, KandaLavi-chan's posts are always automatically merged due to double-posting.. XP

    @bushidodude-san: Ara~ Love your arrangement of words.. Are you sure about your choice to go to the Earl's Army? Well, we are always open if you ever change your mind.. ^^ Oh, even though I'm a girl, I happen to be very loyal, despite any other parties possibly having objects of greater value.. *is proud to be by Asura-sama's side!*
    And we were not drugged! I, for one, do not involve myself with such things.. Being an exorcist and to save the tortured poor souls of the akuma (I pity them so.. You Noahs are so cruel to use a soul the way you do..) are the reason I am a member of the Black Order!

    @angelic_error-san: Even the Earl is trying to seduce us? Tsk tsk.. Just goes to show that we, the Black Order members, are so desirable.. And we love our headquaters! It's so nice and cozy.. Just like a home!

    @ryukai_hikari-san: You're really sure about joining the Earl's Army? Really really sure? I mean, we're still open if you ever change your mind.. ^^

    @gela-san: Those 'shiney silver badgey things' happen to represent who we are, as the Accomodators of the Innocence, the TRUE chosen ones... You're just in denial... And it seems ryukai_hikari-san is more attracted to those 'shiney things' you mentioned than we are.. Come join us ryukai_hikari-san! XP

    @mika-kun: Okaerinasai! *hugs*

    @Lynnexan: Where are you? We need back up! These Noahs are sooo annoying, they're trying to corrupt the Order!

    @MINNA: HUGS!!!

    Phew.. That took awhile to type.. ^^;

  2. #522
    veni|vidi|vici bushidodude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    692

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    @bushidodude-san: Ara~ Love your arrangement of words.. Are you sure about your choice to go to the Earl's Army? Well, we are always open if you ever change your mind.. ^^ Oh, even though I'm a girl, I happen to be very loyal, despite any other parties possibly having objects of greater value.. *is proud to be by Asura-sama's side!*
    And we were not drugged! I, for one, do not involve myself with such things.. Being an exorcist and to save the tortured poor souls of the akuma (I pity them so.. You Noahs are so cruel to use a soul the way you do..) are the reason I am a member of the Black Order!
    I chose the Earl's side because they were lacking members also I think we are much better in quality than we are in quantity.
    As of my fidelity to my group......you'll never know what I'm thinking. I'm too good to work under someone but if i see someone trying to plot something that interferes in my plans in my palms they wil be crushed.
    And I'm a guy so we are really loyal unless you are talking about relationships because on that front our nobility and standing goes to the utmost basic feral instincts that are engraved in our very soul meaning we act on impulses.
    And about the drugs i did not mean you consumed consciously of course.
    See those silver badges you guys have? Those devices expel certain amounts of 'drugs' in order to control you, you see at the Noahs we need not the use of such rudimentary methods for we are............................GREAT!!!!!
    If you are enlightened by my humble words and tender nature you are most welcome to join us and if you do it in 24 hours we have a special where you get not one but two hugs from me and tyki. Be embraced by our love and chivalry
    is tyki a girl or a guy because you called Tyki with a chan

    Quote Originally Posted by Asura View Post
    The lazy, strong as hell type... hmm, I guess there has to be one on both sides. *points at self*.
    btw I'm more of the badass lazy yet strong as hell type LOL as stated before and we can only have one in the entire series So Asura I'm afraid you gotta find a new type of character to be

    -_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m


  3. #523
    charmed ImotoChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Binky-land
    Posts
    1,396
    Quote Originally Posted by bushidodude View Post
    I chose the Earl's side because they were lacking members also I think we are much better in quality than we are in quantity.
    Ara~ A paradox.. You joined them because they were lacking members (quantity) but you think they are much better (quality).. Which is the real reason, I wonder..

    Quote Originally Posted by bushidodude View Post
    As of my fidelity to my group......you'll never know what I'm thinking. I'm too good to work under someone but if i see someone trying to plot something that interferes in my plans in my palms they wil be crushed.
    And I'm a guy so we are really loyal unless you are talking about relationships because on that front our nobility and standing goes to the utmost basic feral instincts that are engraved in our very soul meaning we act on impulses.
    Don't you think that's terrible, that guys act on impulses rather than thinking things through? Sigh.. I'm loyal to most things that I decide to get involved in, unless the subjects themselves prove unworthy of my devotion.. Thus, I am single..

    Quote Originally Posted by bushidodude View Post
    And about the drugs i did not mean you consumed consciously of course.
    See those silver badges you guys have? Those devices expel certain amounts of 'drugs' in order to control you, you see at the Noahs we need not the use of such rudimentary methods for we are............................GREAT!!!!!
    If you are enlightened by my humble words and tender nature you are most welcome to join us and if you do it in 24 hours we have a special where you get not one but two hugs from me and tyki. Be embraced by our love and chivalry
    Like the badges are really the reason we're in the Black Order.. You people are just jealous that the crosses on our shoulders look cooler than the crosses on your foreheads..

    It's quite enjoyable to read the words you take the time to type and your chivalry amuses and pleases me.. However, I'll remain with the Black Order. Because I do the hugging! ^^

    EDIT: Regarding Tyki-chan, I have no clue! ^^ It started because KandaLavi-chan started calling Tyki-chan, er, Tyki-chan.

  4. #524
    veni|vidi|vici bushidodude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    692
    Hmm then i refuse any of your hugs as of this moment. And you are missing out.
    As to that paradox you mentioned is not really a paradox.
    It is as follows: The side that I join will be victorious because of ME.
    And i said guys are not loyal but only when it comes to women like I would die for a comrade (if i still need him that is), but for a girlfriend i can get a better one.
    See it all works itself out.
    Passion is different from loyalty as passion's flames are easily mitigated by new winds and its fire is not as ardent as our code of honor.

    -_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m


  5. #525
    charmed ImotoChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Binky-land
    Posts
    1,396
    Ara~ Looks like your fancy words hold deeper meanings.. Which I refer to as 'editing the truth'.. I still find it sad that some guys aren't loyal.. I'm both passionate and loyal to the Order, which I have chosen due to quality, never quantity..

    Refuse or not, I still hug. Those who refuses help (or in this case, hugs) from others are those who lose.. Even KandaLavi-chan and Tyki-chan accepts my hugs, Mr. High-and-Mighty.. XP

  6. #526
    veni|vidi|vici bushidodude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    692
    Laugh Out Loud <- just doesn't have the same effect does it?
    I feel I never hide the truth but oh well it is your opinion and i respect it.
    As for the guys's loyalty I'm saying we are loyal to our organizations not our girls, and because you are a girl you understand naught of our pain.
    But I find amusing you hug other people so much perhaps you are not really fond of your own organization and subconsciously you wish to associate with us for that I welcome any of your hugs with open arms so that one day one hug will make you change your view in life.
    Loyalty is but a state defined according to the conditions of the present and as a feeble human that you are the worse the conditions the more your loyalty sways.

    bushidodude ~desu

    -_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m


  7. #527
    So very tired anymore KandaLavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Where ever I can cause chaos.
    Posts
    1,489

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki Mikk Kyou View Post
    Ok, I have just updated the post counts. This is up to post number 513 and there are 4 new members. Here are the additions. If I missed you please tell me.
    Spoiler!


    So it will now looks like this:
    Spoiler!


    EDIT: KandaLavi chan, please, please check the counts. I have a feeling that I might be wrong this time.
    OMG You have to do it the night I go to bed early! lol
    Here's corrections
    Lynne +7
    Angelic_error +5
    Christi +10
    Bushidodude +11
    I triple checked and everything checks out
    PS I beat you in post number again

    Quote Originally Posted by bushidodude View Post
    So who do I pm to be a Noah?
    WHO IS NARA??
    And is it me or all the guys are on the Noah's side while all the girls stay with The Dark Order
    Hey I'm a girl!
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    @KandaLavi-chan: Ara~ I'm entitled to hang around in other places than the FC deshou? Plus, I don't need to hide.. I have faith in my fellow members of the Black Order! *goes to hug the whole Black Order!* And we're not stealing your evilness.. We're very nice people, it's just in your eyes that we're evil..
    You are stealing our evil-ness! You have become a corrupted order! Of course you're allowed to hide at other threads, you don't need to hide I'm sure but you do it anyway. lol I'm just kidding.
    And I have faith in all the Order Members
    faith that Earl-sama will beat you...

    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    @Asura-sama: Iie, the Black Order's reputation isn't going down.. That's just some rumours the Noahs made up to get at us cause they're jealous.. How low can they get.. *sigh*

    @Tyki-chan: Arigatou for the post counting! See, I respect your position as the Noah of Post - chigau - Pleasure in the Earl's Army.. Now if only you would do the same and stop stealing our members.. And we didn't push Nara-san! And we, exorcists do not spam! I only post one post at a time.. If you noticed, KandaLavi-chan's posts are always automatically merged due to double-posting.. XP

    @angelic_error-san: Even the Earl is trying to seduce us? Tsk tsk.. Just goes to show that we, the Black Order members, are so desirable.. And we love our headquaters! It's so nice and cozy.. Just like a home!

    @gela-san: Those 'shiney silver badgey things' happen to represent who we are, as the Accomodators of the Innocence, the TRUE chosen ones... You're just in denial... And it seems ryukai_hikari-san is more attracted to those 'shiney things' you mentioned than we are.. Come join us ryukai_hikari-san! XP

    @Lynnexan: Where are you? We need back up! These Noahs are sooo annoying, they're trying to corrupt the Order!
    Hey the Noah didn't make anything up! It was mostly me making observations and I'm an akuma so there.
    Yes, Tyki-chan is awesome! All of you exorcists should adore him for he counts your posts for you! lol
    Where is Nara-san? I miss him. Hey, I don't spam! I'm just a slow typer, who isn't good at those seperate quoting things! But now I got my little sister is showing me how to do all that chat stuff. God the sounds so sad now that I go back and read it.
    Earl-sama just wants to save you girls from the error of choice you made when you joined the order instead of our side. I'm sure we can work out something cozier over here...I just realized the double meaning but it amuses me so it shall stay.
    They're shiney!! I like shiney things, its a nice target for my bullets. No, you're all in denial!

    http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/KandaLavi
    Everything I Learned In Life, I Learned From CLAMP
    11. The most powerful people are alcoholics.
    23. Tokyo Tower is, more than likely, the source of all evil.
    29. Torture and mind games are just another way of showing you care.


  8. #528
    veni|vidi|vici bushidodude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    692
    Sorry for not noticing the sweet fragance of a female body in our side.
    But even so we need to strengthen such fragance by making more people join that way we can get rid of the exorcists without ever laying our fingers in those filthy bodies.
    *cough *cough unless you are a ladie cough* cough *

    -_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m


  9. #529
    Boredom's killer Lynne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Between heaven and hell doors
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    @Lynnexan: Where are you? We need back up! These Noahs are sooo annoying, they're trying to corrupt the Order!
    I'm sorry, but I can only use the computer in some (very determinated ¬¬UU) hours.
    But dont worry, Imotohev. Noahs talk loudly but they dont say nothing at all.

    @Noahs I dont care if you considered evil our side. Is better this way. The good side being evil is more interesting (nobody can say what can we do in the near future, Juas, Juas, JUAS!!!

    Hey, why in the lastest chapters are so many comments against women?

    @Bushixan Is going to be very difficult to you to win us whitout "touch our flithy bodies" since it seems that most of BO's side are women.

    And is very easy to win a man. Show him a good-loking girl, and his mind will fly away (then you can do whatever you want with the body XDDDD)


    Even while you are in pain, your happiness will be waiting.

  10. #530
    veni|vidi|vici bushidodude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    692
    I see you have not met the likes of a good gentle and tender man such as me but your loss then.
    Now going to the evil topic who is not evil just because allen goes around killing our brethren he is considered the cleanser or a benevolent guy.
    Pff such irrational behavior from my perspective he is evil we only want to eradicate the whole humanity and don't tell me that humans are pure because they are the most savage creatures on this planet. Sincerely i think the word humane should be changed to its antonym for not all humans act as self-righteous as most of you think.
    Pitiful that there are still people with such chilidish behavior it is truly a sign of their ignorance and lack of insight to this hellish world we live in.
    Of course if you join us we promise a better future for y'all where instead of violence we will resort to they huggy maneuvers. Huggy maneuvers: a tactical mode of war in which one side engages by hugging as many people as they can the winner is declared by the one who gives more hugs to other people.
    See our utopia is your utopia.
    And if you behave well we'll change hugs to kisses eventually but on the cheek people i would not enjoy a debauchery in my Utopia *cough *cough OUR Utopia

    -_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m


Similar Threads

  1. Bleach Fanclub
    By Angelz in forum Fanclubs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 06:54 PM
  2. Fairy Tail Fanclub
    By Jink in forum Fanclubs
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 06:29 PM
  3. The Naruto Fanclub
    By Diesuke in forum Fanclubs
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 02:20 PM
  4. Simca/Kururu Fanclub
    By Asce in forum Fanclubs
    Replies: 264
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 07:35 PM
  5. One Piece Fanclub
    By Jink in forum Graveyard
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 05:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •