Page 496 of 504 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 494 495 496 497 498 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,960 of 5039
    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    What, no-- NOO! Waaah! The horrorz of the four-digits! *runs away*

Hmm, I shall look for a scan of that cover, I want to see pretty DGM art~
    LOL!! You didn't noticed? LOL!

I don't plan to get this volume for an obvious reason, there's no Tyki. But I still downloaded the raw from one of the sites listed in the raw thread.
    Cover:
    Spoiler!

*shivers* 1000's too big a number. I don't like it. :< And face it, The Commander in Chief of Hugs and Posts is a mouthful. I'd rather General of Hugs; short, sweet, and to the point. Or Cookie, I don't mind that either. *is thoughtful*

Eh well, thanks I guess. I don't think I've been very nice though. Figures why I didn't get any presents this Christmas. xD
    How about CICH or CIC of hugs? They are pretty weird visually, I think I would like to go with the old title, ii no?

The reason probably lies on my business this year. And if I were to make sigs, I have to make them for everyone. No I am just lazy...
    Shikashi! I made one anyways!! *evil laughes* Now you got a belatedChristmas present!!
    Spoiler!
    Do you think I can enter this to the Stow? It's not very Christmasy but technically it is related to Christmas since it's a Christmas present for you... I can't make a decent christmas sig, why is this theme so hard!!! I think I am not gonna enter this week.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bushidodude View Post
    I'll just call you Chief it's straight to the point and it starts with C much like cookie
    Also Christmas is all about having a cup of hot chocolate with the people you care about so I don't really mind getting no presents either.
    Heh, that's fine too I guess, though I doubt I deserve such a title. Ah well. Hot chocolate <3

Quote Originally Posted by Tyki Mikk Kyou View Post

I don't plan to get this volume for an obvious reason, there's no Tyki. But I still downloaded the raw from one of the sites listed in the raw thread.
    Cover:
    Spoiler!
    Haha, yeah, I did not notice until you pointed it out to me. ^^" Four digits.. ;_;

Meh, Link and Hitler. (Haha, yes, I know he's called Malcolm Somethingorother.) Thanks for uploading Tyki-chan. :3

How about CICH or CIC of hugs? They are pretty weird visually, I think I would like to go with the old title, ii no?

The reason probably lies on my business this year. And if I were to make sigs, I have to make them for everyone. No I am just lazy...
    Shikashi! I made one anyways!! *evil laughes* Now you got a belatedChristmas present!!
    Spoiler!
    Do you think I can enter this to the Stow? It's not very Christmasy but technically it is related to Christmas since it's a Christmas present for you... I can't make a decent christmas sig, why is this theme so hard!!! I think I am not gonna enter this week.
    Eh well, Imoto's fine. :>

Aww~ Kawaii~! Yamamoto! Thanks Tyki-chan! Imma puts it in mah sig space nowz. :3 And yeah, you can enter it if you like, just replace my name with yours. :>

Haha, yeah, I did not notice until you pointed it out to me. ^^" Four digits.. ;_;

Meh, Link and Hitler. (Haha, yes, I know he's called Malcolm Somethingorother.) Thanks for uploading Tyki-chan. :3

Eh well, Imoto's fine. :>

Aww~ Kawaii~! Yamamoto! Thanks Tyki-chan! Imma puts it in mah sig space nowz. :3 And yeah, you can enter it if you like, just replace my name with yours. :>
    Hai! Dou itashimashite!!

LOL! I like how you phased your sentence, mixing Japanese with internet english! I am fine with that. I will be eyeing on the sig of the year instead, demo Umbra is a tough opponent. He and Monkey D Luffy are the final bosses of stow, Gods of Graphics (except they don't enter it all the time).

I am annoyed by the fact that this sig looks worse in some monitors. It looks a bit bright (and therefore the details of the background are blinded by the brightness) in the monitor I am using now but not the one I made out of.

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Now looking at those picture I finally see the resemblence.~lero
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Hi Lero! You still haven't forgotten about the ending! Those pictures? Can you explain a little more about your comment?

Click to join!

Spoiler!

The pictures with Link and the ressurrected Hitler. (I don't know how to use the quote thing XD)~lero
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by bushidodude View Post
    Aww that's cute Tyki you tried to defend yourself from me, however the moment you replied was the moment you gave up and stopped ignoring me. It's okay I will just bask in my glory for a few seconds and...... *feels great*

Don't act mean when you are not, I can be nice but my true nature is that of a despotic, selfish, heartless and cold individual. Thank God I have a loving family and in respect to their affection I act nicer than I truly am, but sometimes I feel like being mean because it makes me feel relieved.

I apologize for picking on you but at the time you were the only one here Tyki-san don't worry it's just a phase of mine and it will soon dissipate but much like a predator I can't let go of my prey just yet... Also you should re-examine this situation and seek some sort of praise out of it for I consider you strong enough to endure this trial i bring to you.

WOW seriously ImotoChan WOW 1000+ You should be a legend.... You are no longer the General of Hugs you are, my friend, THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF HUGS AND POSTS!

You should learn from Imotochan Tyki-chan (see what I've done with the honorifics ) she was always nice and in respect of her inherently nice personality I won't pick on her.

You are not cold Tyki nor can you be mean to others because that is not your nature. If you think you are mean by the things that go through your mind you are mistaken, it is not what goes through your head that defines you but how you act based upon those very thoughts. ^^
    bushi-sama has spoken lol
    Bushi-same needs to learn the human language. It took me 3 days to decode your alien language.
    Even there really is an evil wolf in this FC, I am not the innocent little sheep being bullied by it. Stop imagining that I am your dinner, becuase you never prey on others.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi Seiren View Post
    The pictures with Link and the ressurrected Hitler. (I don't know how to use the quote thing XD)~lero
    The quote button is on the bottom right of every post. You click it and aa reply page with the quote is there.

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Ah, hahahaha.... Thanks!~lero
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

Cover:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Chief!!! (Imoto-Chan) Tyki ignored my comment I am so proud of her T_T after all this time Tyki is all grown up now Ahh... it hurts when you see the lil ones grow because you then know they will one day have to leave.... T_T Those ingrates! *cough*cough*

Bushi-same needs to learn the human language. It took me 3 days to decode your alien language.
    Even there really is an evil wolf in this FC, I am not the innocent little sheep being bullied by it. Stop imagining that I am your dinner, becuase you never prey on others.
    I could put punctuation do not misunderstand but I really have a problem with conforming to the norm I like to do things my own way not in the preset array set for us from an earlier time.

If it takes anybody that long then I think they will pay plenty of attention as they read my comments also I have good grammar skills but I don't want to show off!!! I like chaos and I like bringing it home here for you all to marvel at it kukuku ^^

I am not an evil wolf I am a kind and capricious wolf one that shows both mercy and spite with the same countenance only to better the dull nature of the dull sheep

-_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m

Should you be proud of Imotochan too? Ingrates? What have you given me other than trouble, my benefactor?

I like reading un-punctuated sentences. It's more fun, I can interpret any way I want. It is not chaos to us; it is an opening where we can gain control of you because of your disability for not being able to express yourself.

Are you implying that I am dull?

By the way Happy New Year everyone!
    Last edited by Tyki Mikk Kyou; 01-02-2009 at 06:34 AM. Reason: It's new year

Click to join!

Spoiler!