Page 495 of 504 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 5039
    Didn't know? Is definately not an excuse. Did you had a memory loss or you are new here?

I acutally meant Jump not DGM. I've edited it.
    You are mad over a Jump-less week? I am surprised.

Another topic since this is obviously not working.
    What are you doing over this winter break? That's an easy topic.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyki Mikk Kyou View Post
    Didn't know? Is definately not an excuse. Did you had a memory loss or you are new here?

I acutally meant Jump not DGM. I've edited it.
    You are mad over a Jump-less week? I am surprised.

Another topic since this is obviously not working.
    What are you doing over this winter break? That's an easy topic.
    Ow ok excuse me it's just that I have never used the spoiler code that's why.
    Over winter break I plan to work on the many ways I can pick on Tyki-san in order to make your life just a little bit more miserable each day *evil bushi has arrived*

-_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m

I don’t believe you.
    So you are going to pick on Tyki, which in turns make my life more miserable? Makes a lot of sense. I don't know how many ways you can do that but I do have one way to make your life miserable. That is I don't come then you can't do anything to me! HA!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Bushi, you just chased Tyki away. How did that solve anything? >_>"

I plan to stay alive this 'winter' break. 8D

No, I'm serious.

I haven't read anything DGM related as of late. ;_; *hugs members of the FC* <--I'm still huggin'! 8D

I don’t believe you.
    So you are going to pick on Tyki, which in turns make my life more miserable? Makes a lot of sense. I don't know how many ways you can do that but I do have one way to make your life miserable. That is I don't come then you can't do anything to me! HA!
    So Tyki chose to run away... BUSHI WINS!!!!!! Just my victory makes Tyki's life more miserable I mean retreating of her own accord is doing so had she stayed and confronted me I would have given in but all there is now is my triumph *smokes cigar of victory* *coughs* Damn it I forgot I can't smoke.

Also Tyki-chan you just spammed your own precious FC

Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post

No, I'm serious.

I haven't read anything DGM related as of late. ;_; *hugs members of the FC* <--I'm still huggin'! 8D
    Are the hugs because of the Holidays? Anyways *gives handshake* I prefer the old-school honorable handshake as I am a gentleman *poses with cigar*
    T_T can't smoke --> so my gentleman potential is still lacking!!!

-_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m

No, I'm serious.

Whatever happens I am sure you will stay alive.
    The only thing I've read is volume 17 has come out!! I thought the Crow wear black uniforms, not red. That's our General of Hugs! *runs away like a bolt*

Had imotochan reached her 1000th post! Congrats!!

Quote Originally Posted by bushidodude View Post
    So Tyki chose to run away... BUSHI WINS!!!!!! Just my victory makes Tyki's life more miserable I mean retreating of her own accord is doing so had she stayed and confronted me I would have given in but all there is now is my triumph *smokes cigar of victory* *coughs* Damn it I forgot I can't smoke.

Also Tyki-chan you just spammed your own precious FC

Are the hugs because of the Holidays? Anyways *gives handshake* I prefer the old-school honorable handshake as I am a gentleman *poses with cigar*
    T_T can't smoke --> so my gentleman potential is still lacking!!!
    Are you trying to confuse others with your punctuation-less sentence?
    WRONG! I am just ignoring you. I don't know how your clogged brain works but ignoring you definitely didn't make my life miserable! Rather you lose because your pathetic goal is not reached.

You got a problem with that? Of course you don't know, you had not been posting here for the past monthes despite that you are in MS (posting on other places).

By the way, Merry Christmas everyone!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

The only thing I've read is volume 17 has come out!! I thought the Crow wear black uniforms, not red. That's our General of Hugs! *runs away like a bolt*

What, no-- NOO! Waaah! The horrorz of the four-digits! *runs away*

Hmm, I shall look for a scan of that cover, I want to see pretty DGM art~

Are you trying to confuse others with your punctuation-less sentence?
    WRONG! I am just ignoring you. I don't know how your clogged brain works but ignoring you definitely didn't make my life miserable! Rather you lose because your pathetic goal is not reached.

You got a problem with that? Of course you don't know, you had not been posting here for the past monthes despite that you are in MS (posting on other places).

By the way, Merry Christmas everyone!
    Aww that's cute Tyki you tried to defend yourself from me, however the moment you replied was the moment you gave up and stopped ignoring me. It's okay I will just bask in my glory for a few seconds and...... *feels great*

Don't act mean when you are not, I can be nice but my true nature is that of a despotic, selfish, heartless and cold individual. Thank God I have a loving family and in respect to their affection I act nicer than I truly am, but sometimes I feel like being mean because it makes me feel relieved.

I apologize for picking on you but at the time you were the only one here Tyki-san don't worry it's just a phase of mine and it will soon dissipate but much like a predator I can't let go of my prey just yet... Also you should re-examine this situation and seek some sort of praise out of it for I consider you strong enough to endure this trial i bring to you.

What, no-- NOO! Waaah! The horrorz of the four-digits! *runs away*

Hmm, I shall look for a scan of that cover, I want to see pretty DGM art~
    WOW seriously ImotoChan WOW 1000+ You should be a legend.... You are no longer the General of Hugs you are, my friend, THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF HUGS AND POSTS!

You should learn from Imotochan Tyki-chan (see what I've done with the honorifics ) she was always nice and in respect of her inherently nice personality I won't pick on her.

You are not cold Tyki nor can you be mean to others because that is not your nature. If you think you are mean by the things that go through your mind you are mistaken, it is not what goes through your head that defines you but how you act based upon those very thoughts. ^^
    bushi-sama has spoken lol

-_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m

WOW seriously ImotoChan WOW 1000+ You should be a legend.... You are no longer the General of Hugs you are, my friend, THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF HUGS AND POSTS!
    *shivers* 1000's too big a number. I don't like it. :< And face it, The Commander in Chief of Hugs and Posts is a mouthful. I'd rather General of Hugs; short, sweet, and to the point. Or Cookie, I don't mind that either. *is thoughtful*

You should learn from Imotochan Tyki-chan (see what I've done with the honorifics ) she was always nice and in respect of her inherently nice personality I won't pick on her.
    Eh well, thanks I guess. I don't think I've been very nice though. Figures why I didn't get any presents this Christmas. xD

*shivers* 1000's too big a number. I don't like it. :< And face it, The Commander in Chief of Hugs and Posts is a mouthful. I'd rather General of Hugs; short, sweet, and to the point. Or Cookie, I don't mind that either. *is thoughtful*

Eh well, thanks I guess. I don't think I've been very nice though. Figures why I didn't get any presents this Christmas. xD
    I'll just call you Chief it's straight to the point and it starts with C much like cookie
    Also Christmas is all about having a cup of hot chocolate with the people you care about so I don't really mind getting no presents either.

-_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m