Page 394 of 504 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 444 494 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 5039
    really hates Ichigo! D:< inSAnity fReAk!!'s Avatar

:3

random thoughts are good.. it shows that you are still functioning somehow.. or maybe thats just me.. XDXDXD

woo hoo.. finally i post in the FC~

was thinking of posting during the weekend.. but stupid college work caught up..

*sits in corner drawing on photoshop*

oh (sorry i know the topic of tablets was dropped) i heard they are selling a new version of this tablet brand (WACOM) for the same price as the old one.. has better specs as i heard.. =________________= (if you're interested ImotoChan)

*runs and hides*

Quote Originally Posted by Icchan View Post
    oh (sorry i know the topic of tablets was dropped) i heard they are selling a new version of this tablet brand (WACOM) for the same price as the old one.. has better specs as i heard.. =________________= (if you're interested ImotoChan)
    YES I AM! (Sorry Tyki-chan! ^^") Wait, what's the price again? Maa, whatever, I'm PMing you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyki-chan
    What do you think about BO forcing Allen to teach them the song, which also means handing the right of the musician to BO?
    Put it like that, it reminds me of when Hitler Whatshisname tried to force Lenalee. This pretty much sums it up my thoughts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ani-chan
    My thoughts as Allen.
    *Slams hands on desk and screams in Komui's face* STFU Komui! I need some da*n rest! Gosh! *Stomps towards the door and opens door to walk out.* I'm just gonna go hit on Kand....I mean Lenalee some more to calm myself...*Slams door. Komui starts crying.*
    Darn accurate, I thank you Ani-chan. xD Hahaha, it was a flashback though, so I don't know whether Komui's been pestering Allen or whether Allen's the one who keeps rethinking about all this, making us think Komui's the one pestering. xD In any case, I feel for Allen, it must be disturbing him to think that Mana might have a connection with all this. Once again, long-haired Allen is <3.

really hates Ichigo! D:< inSAnity fReAk!!'s Avatar

wow..

wow.. i just read chapter 159 (i totally forgot that there was a new chapter during the weekend.. *_______*)

whats BO (body odour? sorry! ><) and how do you put quotes in this reply? *looks around and clicks all over the place.. * oops that aint it.. O_o
    (im so bad and sad at this)

to ImotoChan:
    thanks for the heads up for the PM XD

ara is Krory dead? i hopes not.. i like him >< and Lavi as a kid X3 kawaiiiiii~ and Allen with long hair X3X3 double kawaiii~ XDXD
    Last edited by inSAnity fReAk!!; 05-20-2008 at 11:08 AM. Reason: im a dumbass~

So very tired anymore KandaLavi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by inSAnity fReAk!! View Post
    whats BO (body odour? sorry! ><) and how do you put quotes in this reply? *looks around and clicks all over the place.. * oops that aint it.. O_o
    Hello again, I like the Fai/Yuki(whatever we want to call him) icon.
    The quote button on the bottom right of each post, quote+ if you want to quote more then one.

@Tyki-chan: I'm almost at 1000 posts! Whoot!
    I know it is a funny icon, I cropped it from a fan comic forever ago.

EDIT: 1,000 posts! Yay!
    Last edited by KandaLavi; 05-20-2008 at 09:00 PM.

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/KandaLavi
    Everything I Learned In Life, I Learned From CLAMP
    11. The most powerful people are alcoholics.
    23. Tokyo Tower is, more than likely, the source of all evil.
    29. Torture and mind games are just another way of showing you care.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikessc88 View Post
    I think..... evil, with a hint of sneaky
    Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Animeartangel View Post
    My thoughts as Allen.
    *Slams hands on desk and screams in Komui's face* STFU Komui! I need some da*n rest! Gosh! *Stomps towards the door and opens door to walk out.* I'm just gonna go hit on Kand....I mean Lenalee some more to calm myself...*Slams door. Komui starts crying.*

Lol. yes, I think random thoughts. but I don't like the fact that they're forcing him to do it. It's kind of like saying, "Okay, if you jump off this cliff, which is not too tall, you'll fall on some expert soft gear below they use all the time." You're not sure if you don't wanna do it or not, but they're pretty much trying to comfort you and tell you it's okay when they're really saying "DO IT NOW BI*%H!"

Lol. sorry. Tried to keep it as clean as possible.
    LOL! That was a bit overreacted isn't it? Clam dowm *pats*

random thoughts are good.. it shows that you are still functioning somehow.. or maybe thats just me.. XDXDXD

woo hoo.. finally i post in the FC~

was thinking of posting during the weekend.. but stupid college work caught up..

*sits in corner drawing on photoshop*

*runs and hides*
    I think I am not functioning anymore then... LOL!
    It seems that you know imotochan personaly.

Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    YES I AM! (Sorry Tyki-chan! ^^") Wait, what's the price again? Maa, whatever, I'm PMing you.

Put it like that, it reminds me of when Hitler Whatshisname tried to force Lenalee. This pretty much sums it up my thoughts:

Darn accurate, I thank you Ani-chan. xD Hahaha, it was a flashback though, so I don't know whether Komui's been pestering Allen or whether Allen's the one who keeps rethinking about all this, making us think Komui's the one pestering. xD In any case, I feel for Allen, it must be disturbing him to think that Mana might have a connection with all this. Once again, long-haired Allen is <3.
    LOL!
    Lerverrier is his name. LOL!
    Poor Allen he wants to know the truth as much as us! I want to know the truth! 14th's story!!

wow.. i just read chapter 159 (i totally forgot that there was a new chapter during the weekend.. *_______*)

ara is Krory dead? i hopes not.. i like him >< and Lavi as a kid X3 kawaiiiiii~ and Allen with long hair X3X3 double kawaiii~ XDXD
    Yes! BO body odour! And KL-chan answered that.
    Allen looks like Cross in one of the pages!

Quote Originally Posted by KandaLavi View Post
    The quote button on the bottom right of each post, quote+ if you want to quote more then one.

@Tyki-chan: I'm almost at 1000 posts! Whoot!
    I know it is a funny icon, I cropped it from a fan comic forever ago.

EDIT: 1,000 posts! Yay!
    Congrats! I am on my way to 1000! Slowly...

DGM discussion: I think the BO is just evil. Evil for planning to exploit the Ark! Allen should not tell them, who knows what will happen right after he teaches them. Especially when Hilter-face is there.
    Don't you think it's so easy to pass down the right of the musican? I was hoping it is more complicated than just the score.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

I agree, I think the musicians legacy is far greater than just using the ark, its only the tip of the ice-burg regarding Allen and the musician

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

COOL |*-*|~cassette tape Animeartangel's Avatar
    New Chapter~~~
    Lol it's the nurse. But our deductions were right! It WAS Komui behind the 'conspiracy'. This whole chapter was very.....interesting. lol

About the musician~~~
    I think he has a bigger role in another part of the story that'll be very important and will come out later on. For some reason, whenever I think about the musician's role, I think Allen's gonna have to sacrifice himself, or at least do something really drastic, for some reason. lol. Hope I'm wrong, I don't want Allen to go. lol
    92% Of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy this
    lol~~~

So very tired anymore KandaLavi's Avatar
    Lol The recent chapter, I knew it would be something funny!

Wow I was going to say how sorry I was that I disappeared for awhile, but it seems that everyone else did the same. <-run-on sentence take that English teachers of the world! Anyway, I'll just see everyone tomorrow if anyone pops up

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/KandaLavi
    Everything I Learned In Life, I Learned From CLAMP
    11. The most powerful people are alcoholics.
    23. Tokyo Tower is, more than likely, the source of all evil.
    29. Torture and mind games are just another way of showing you care.

to ImotoChan:
    thanks for the heads up for the PM XD
    In these 'ere parts, BO = Black Order, though obviously that gets made fun of. I've talked to you about how to quote, if you still don't know, test post, t'was what I did. And no problem for the heads up. (Though there's a pop up that lets you know when you get PMed as you browse MS.. Unless you turned that off.)

Yuui! And she's got millions of 'em, ain't that right Icchan.. O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Tyki Mikk Kyou View Post
    It seems that you know imotochan personaly.

LOL!
    Lerverrier is his name. LOL!
    Poor Allen he wants to know the truth as much as us! I want to know the truth! 14th's story!!
    xD Icchan's my dear online friend, I dragged her here.

Indeed that would be his name, I was going for a more I-don't-know-you~ approach for the lulz, and, as you have LOL'd, I am pleased to announce that I have achieved success! Hitler Whatshisname he shall be. :3

Lol The recent chapter, I knew it would be something funny!

Wow I was going to say how sorry I was that I disappeared for awhile, but it seems that everyone else did the same. <-run-on sentence take that English teachers of the world! Anyway, I'll just see everyone tomorrow if anyone pops up
    It's so weird actually, seeing such a funny chapter. Why do I have a feeling that someone's lurking somewhere.. Fufufufu..

And yeah, what has happened to this FC? Activity people! (Ok, yeah, I'm part of the blame but whatever, y'know, that's liek, a totally different story, liek.) Tyki-chan, I want to ask for your permission to slightly ninja the front page once I have a bit of free time? I'd probably prepare the PHP code for you to copy and paste or something; I'm feeling like contributing in the near future for this FC, for if not for Asura-sama (Yes, -sama.) I'd probably never have been active in forums and make wonderful new friends. ^^

hm...whats wrong with me, why haven't I joined yet? I'm in. I'll be part of the black order. recent chapter was really amusing, especially Komurin...