Page 112 of 504 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 5039
  1. #1111
    veni|vidi|vici bushidodude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    692
    psst i could stalk you even if I were missing two arms and a leg.
    That is just my skill.
    And yes I could stalk other people but they are nakama, now you in the other hand stand defenseless.
    And i miss Imotochan just as much as you do only

    How much I miss Imoto Chan = A^x
    Now take the limit as 'x' goes to infinity and that is how much I miss her

    -_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m


  2. #1112
    「快楽」を司るノア Tyki Mikk Kyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Ark
    Posts
    1,536
    Quote Originally Posted by bushidodude View Post
    psst i could stalk you even if I were missing two arms and a leg.
    That is just my skill.
    And yes I could stalk other people but they are nakama, now you in the other hand stand defenseless.
    And i miss Imotochan just as much as you do only

    How much I miss Imoto Chan = A^x
    Now take the limit as 'x' goes to infinity and that is how much I miss her
    Wrong! I can beat you up easily even I am 5 years old if you are missing two arms and a leg.
    This is just my skill!
    Why can't I be you nakama? No fair! That's like...I don't know how many...against one! You guys are going to reveal everything about me................in your dreams! I will mislead you. That's how great my awesome skills as a stalker are. A stalker can't be stalked!

    Yay! 300th post for me!
    *******

    *******
    Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!


    Click to join!

    Spoiler!

  3. #1113
    veni|vidi|vici bushidodude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    692
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki Mikk Kyou View Post
    Wrong! I can beat you up easily even I am 5 years old if you are missing two arms and a leg.
    This is just my skill!
    Why can't I be you nakama? No fair! That's like...I don't know how many...against one! You guys are going to reveal everything about me................in your dreams! I will mislead you. That's how great my awesome skills as a stalker are. A stalker can't be stalked!

    Yay! 300th post for me!
    You are a bad stalker if you are any good then figure something about me right now.
    And stop bringing our lover's quarrels into the forums.
    This is why I dumped you in the first place. You are always so blunt and yet act as if you are reserved and stuff; the only one you are fooling is yourself.

    Oh and hell yeah a stalker CAN be stalked.

    -_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m


  4. #1114
    Rabid Yaoi Fangirl ryukai_hikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Wherever I turn up
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki Mikk Kyou View Post
    EDIT: @ryukai: Did you read my pm?
    Sorry....yes I have. For some reason I don't look at my PM bar and so I don't notice whenI have PMs right away...*sweat drop*

    Quote Originally Posted by bushidodude View Post
    @ryukai and tyki what was the pm about? LOL

    Also for the stalkers association we have received permission from Tyki itself (no genre) to stalk it 24/7.
    I thought you were supposed to be a stalker....then you should already know what's in it. XP
    And I'm a member of the Stalkers Association, right? .....and I think you mean "no gender", Bushi-kun....genre means something else...

    Quote Originally Posted by bushidodude View Post
    Are you part of the stalkers association? wait let me discuss it with the other stalkers.
    Who else would there be beside you, Tyki-chan, KandaLavi-chan, and me? As far as I know that's all the people that have shown interest in being a part of it.... so far anyway...
    *******


  5. #1115
    veni|vidi|vici bushidodude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    692
    Quote Originally Posted by ryukai_hikari View Post
    Sorry....yes I have. For some reason I don't look at my PM bar and so I don't notice whenI have PMs right away...*sweat drop*


    I thought you were supposed to be a stalker....then you should already know what's in it. XP
    And I'm a member of the Stalkers Association, right? .....and I think you mean "no gender", Bushi-kun....genre means something else...


    Who else would there be beside you, Tyki-chan, KandaLavi-chan, and me? As far as I know that's all the people that have shown interest in being a part of it.... so far anyway...
    LOL of course i kknew what was in the pm. WAIT! I'm a stalker not a psychic.
    About the members of the association let's just say most of them prefere to work in the shadows. That's why they haven't joined officially.

    -_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m


  6. #1116
    「快楽」を司るノア Tyki Mikk Kyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Ark
    Posts
    1,536
    Quote Originally Posted by bushidodude View Post
    You are a bad stalker if you are any good then figure something about me right now.
    And stop bringing our lover's quarrels into the forums.
    This is why I dumped you in the first place. You are always so blunt and yet act as if you are reserved and stuff; the only one you are fooling is yourself.

    Oh and hell yeah a stalker CAN be stalked.
    Do you think I am dump? I am not going to say what I understand from your posts. That will just reveal more about me.
    THERE ARE NO LOVER'S QUARRELS HERE! THUS THERE'S NO YOU DUMPING ME.

    I am not going to argue. I am leaving.
    *******

    *******
    Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!


    Click to join!

    Spoiler!

  7. #1117
    Rabid Yaoi Fangirl ryukai_hikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Wherever I turn up
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by bushidodude View Post
    And stop bringing our lover's quarrels into the forums.
    This is why I dumped you in the first place.
    ...I don't believe that. If any one was going to be doing any dumping, it would have been Tyki-chan, NOT YOU!!!! XP ....Not that that I believe you two were together to begin with, Bushi-kun....>__<

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki Mikk Kyou View Post
    THERE ARE NO LOVER'S QUARRELS HERE! THUS THERE'S NO YOU DUMPING ME.

    I am not going to argue. I am leaving.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! DON'T LEAVE, TYKI-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!! TT___________TT
    *******


  8. #1118
    veni|vidi|vici bushidodude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    692
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki Mikk Kyou View Post
    THERE'S NO YOU DUMPING ME.

    I am not going to argue. I am leaving.
    Of course there isn't. Can't dump you twice right? LOL
    Tyki left meTT_TT <- As you can see i avoid mentioning its gender to avoid confusion.

    Quote Originally Posted by ryukai_hikari View Post
    ...I don't believe that. If any one was going to be doing any dumping, it would have been Tyki-chan
    I beg to differ. Look at the handsome bushi.


    Where is everyone?
    OK Let's just get back on topic before anyone finds out.

    1. What happened to the fanfic idea?
    2. Do you guys consider D.Gray-man the best manga on Earth or just joined for the warm community we have set up here?
    3. Sorry for making you read this much. I should know my place.

    -_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m


  9. #1119
    Rabid Yaoi Fangirl ryukai_hikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Wherever I turn up
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by bushidodude View Post
    OK Let's just get back on topic before anyone finds out.

    1. What happened to the fanfic idea?
    2. Do you guys consider D.Gray-man the best manga on Earth or just joined for the warm community we have set up here?
    3. Sorry for making you read this much. I should know my place.
    That's the best idea I've heard from you all day, Bushhi-kun. ^____^

    1.) I think it moved to the new forum....well, okay, maybe not since, last I checked, we talking about other people's fanfics...
    2.) Definitely because I love DGM, but I think the general attitude of the members of this FC had some thing to do with it too....and the DGM thread on Gaia that I'm a part of died about a month ago...-__-;;
    3.) You should, shouldn't you? <3
    *******


  10. #1120
    veni|vidi|vici bushidodude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    692
    About the general attitude of the members. Where the hell are they?
    LOL
    Oh you shouldn't have responded number three it was a statement. Meanie.

    -_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m


Similar Threads

  1. Bleach Fanclub
    By Angelz in forum Fanclubs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 06:54 PM
  2. Fairy Tail Fanclub
    By Jink in forum Fanclubs
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 06:29 PM
  3. The Naruto Fanclub
    By Diesuke in forum Fanclubs
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 02:20 PM
  4. Simca/Kururu Fanclub
    By Asce in forum Fanclubs
    Replies: 264
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 07:35 PM
  5. One Piece Fanclub
    By Jink in forum Graveyard
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 05:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •