Page 62 of 504 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast
    The D. Gray-man Fanclub? Probably not that good but it tell people that it's an extention to this FC here. I will think of something better later.

That's a pretty good idea. Now I got a pretty stupid story. That Exorcist can be Cross and the Noah is the traitor Noah. I am not suggesting that we should use already existed characters. It would be cool to create new characters.

Oh! I am trying to learn Japanese too! I just recently bought a Jap/Eng dictionary to read... I am not a nerd >>

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Apparently, I read 5 pages of posts including Tyki-chan and bushido-san's 2 pages, and about the forum host, can't we just google, ask or yahoo some out? Also, the writing and ideas. I'm not really a good writer, but it seems to be okay since Asura-sama can write. The idea about the in-training exorcist and noah seem interesting too. Name the new board... Hugs! JK. I duno. Okay, early sleepy for me today and another 2-5 pages to read... Just to let you people know, I probably won't be active for tomorrow and the weekend as well. When I get back, I'll most-likely have like at least 10 pages to read so I hope someone's nice enough to just give me a little summary on what happened.

I happen to be trying to learn Japanese as well, but I'm just learning it from a site that I found. It teaches grammer, words, the 3 alphabets, etc. so it's pretty good.

PS: Tyki-chan, I happen to be Asian (not saying japanese or chinese or korean or etc.) and find your explanation pretty true now that I think about it... except for the chinese part. Pretty much all the Asians in my grade hang out together [including me] even though there are some chinese people in there... And now! *hugs Tyki-chan, bushi-bushi [sorry if you hate your new nickname], and Asura-sama before going*
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

Rabid Yaoi Fangirl ryukai_hikari's Avatar
    OMG.....I'm off for not even 12 hours and it takes me a half hour to catch up!! ...well, at least this time I only had to read three pages back instead of five, I guess...

@Asura-san: The fanfic idea...I like it!! I'm not sure of my own writing skills, since I'm an extremely slow typer, but I might have an example of my work soon....maybe. My idea is we vote for who we want to write the fanfic(s). Each side could have their own vote or something like that....then again, that might take too long...>__>''

@EVERYONE: HUGS!!!!! *starts chasing after Tyki-chan (I'm just going to call you this from now on instead of typing out your whole name, okay? If not, just tell me and I'll stop ^__^)*

Quote Originally Posted by BabiiAdaa View Post
    Apparently, I read 5 pages of posts including Tyki-chan and bushido-san's 2 pages, and about the forum host, can't we just google, ask or yahoo some out? Also, the writing and ideas. I'm not really a good writer, but it seems to be okay since Asura-sama can write. The idea about the in-training exorcist and noah seem interesting too. Name the new board... Hugs! JK. I duno. Okay, early sleepy for me today and another 2-5 pages to read... Just to let you people know, I probably won't be active for tomorrow and the weekend as well. When I get back, I'll most-likely have like at least 10 pages to read so I hope someone's nice enough to just give me a little summary on what happened.

I happen to be trying to learn Japanese as well, but I'm just learning it from a site that I found. It teaches grammer, words, the 3 alphabets, etc. so it's pretty good.

PS: Tyki-chan, I happen to be Asian (not saying japanese or chinese or korean or etc.) and find your explanation pretty true now that I think about it... except for the chinese part. Pretty much all the Asians in my grade hang out together [including me] even though there are some chinese people in there... And now! *hugs Tyki-chan, bushi-bushi [sorry if you hate your new nickname], and Asura-sama before going*
    Can you tell me the site please?
    Ahhh... I really need a hug shield here^^

Quote Originally Posted by ryukai_hikari View Post
    OMG.....I'm off for not even 12 hours and it takes me a half hour to catch up!! ...well, at least this time I only had to read three pages back instead of five, I guess...

@EVERYONE: HUGS!!!!! *starts chasing after Tyki-chan (I'm just going to call you this from now on instead of typing out your whole name, okay? If not, just tell me and I'll stop ^__^)*
    You can call me TMK/Tyki/Mikk/Kyou or even Tyki-sama/dono*laughes evily* ... as well(basically you can call me whatever even Tyki-san/kun). I don't care.

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Heeheehee...

Please, ignore the lame laugh. It's not like I'm almost done creating a newborn message forum that just happens to be called the Realm of Innocence.

And please, ignore this link to the nonexistent forum mentioned above.

Our new home.

So it works? It requires me to log in.
    Isn't it kind of unfair to be called Realm of Innocence? Why can't it be Realm of Noah? JK I am not complaining.

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Lol, it was the coolest name I came up with at the time. And I couldn't think of anything relating to both the Noah and Exorcist side besides the Ark, and even then, that's a stretch -_-

Yeah, I'm requiring everyone to register to use the board. Prevents idiot spammers from dirtying up my place. Of course, smart spammers end up registering. But that's where my little gun- I mean, administrator options come into play. xD

So I can register now? I might become the first member^^

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Well duh. I never said you guys couldn't register.

You silly Noah and your failure to assume the best... xD

Ha ha ha! I am the first member apart from you. Ha ha ha ha! (why am I laughing like this, is not like I will get something from it...)

Either way, I am going to sleep soon. Oyasuminasai!

Click to join!

Spoiler!