Page 503 of 504 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 5039

Happy April's Fool day!

Something interesting
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by KandaLavi View Post
    All anime dvd's were 50% off for a full week. I've never had a problem with them. The only annoying thing about them is that they never get the new anime in when they are suppose to be released. -_-
    I will get all the pokemon movie dvds if there's sale like that at my place! They carry anime too?

Quote Originally Posted by investigator#205 View Post
    I have personaly never had any trouble with Best Buy It's actually a really great place.(though they are starting to lose money because of the economy)
    Is'nt spamming supose to be against the rules or somethin?
    Were did you get that sig bushidodude, the one with Hibari?

By the way Tyki I would like to join the Black Order (If possible.

Also have you heard anything about someone with a username of kai205?
    I have heard their bad customer service on fixing computers. They can never fix them. My friends call it Worse buy.

Yes. Does the word spam sound positive to you? But I don't mind as long as they can raise topics. Posting something las short as "lol" would be consider spam here.

There is a problem. Unfortunately the space in Black order is full. Would you like to consider joining the Earl's side instead?

Raising a question like that will lead you to the category of a suspect. Why would you ask that?

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Worse buy, HA!!

Well it's not the worst place to go.

I'd say that spaming should be deemed as a bad thing all around. But thats just me.

trying to increace your numbers Tyki. I guess that it's better than being a weak human.

Me and kai are playing a game to see who can find the most sites the other is part of. This is the only link I've got on him for now. (I know who he is he knows who I am so don't think I'm stalking him or anything.)
    I know what you did.

I have personaly never had any trouble with Best Buy It's actually a really great place.(though they are starting to lose money because of the economy)
    Is'nt spamming supose to be against the rules or somethin?
    Were did you get that sig bushidodude, the one with Hibari?
    By the way Tyki I would like to join the Black Order (If possible.
    Also have you heard anything about someone with a username of kai205?
    haha my friends work at best buy and they never took their stuff there to get fixed. They overcharge you and they do a poor job. Best thing to do: Learn to fix your stuff yourself.
    The sig I got it from this guy but unfortunately I had to eliminate him afterwards...
    MUAHAHAHAH
    actually I made it but that sounds like a really boring explanation...

Quote Originally Posted by Tyki Mikk Kyou View Post
    Something interesting

There is a problem. Unfortunately the space in Black order is full. Would you like to consider joining the Earl's side instead?

Raising a question like that will lead you to the category of a suspect. Why would you ask that?
    Something far more interesting than what Tyki showed:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mclp9QmCGs

I was studying resonance and I came across that. Funny how things that comprise beauty can cause great chaos.

The Black Order has no space! PSHH See? The Black Order is weak and too selective we admit all who wish to join :3

Edit: New Chapter is out and well no more action which is disappointing but oh well finally the story gets to move on.
    Last edited by bushidodude; 04-04-2009 at 07:25 AM.

-_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m

So very tired anymore KandaLavi's Avatar
    I'm a little tired, so I'm sorry if my grammar and/or spelling sucks.

The new chapter was rather amusing. Poor Komui and Galmar, they both made fun of in this chapter.
    I will get all the pokemon movie dvds if there's sale like that at my place! They carry anime too?

I have heard their bad customer service on fixing computers. They can never fix them. My friends call it Worse buy.

Yes. Does the word spam sound positive to you? But I don't mind as long as they can raise topics. Posting something las short as "lol" would be consider spam here.

Sorry, the sale was only for that one week. LOL Is that same boy still starring in the pokemon anime?

Yeah, don't trust the Geek Squad.

Yes, the word spam sounds positive to me!

Wow, BO is full? I guess there are less dark people on Mangashare than I though. I am a little disappointed now.

Me and kai are playing a game to see who can find the most sites the other is part of. This is the only link I've got on him for now. (I know who he is he knows who I am so don't think I'm stalking him or anything.)
    Welcome to the Noah side!

So you're both stalking each other and making a game out of it? Haha I've done that before! I won because my friend had the same name for every site, that silly girl. Good luck using google to find him, I can think of a lot of anime characters with the name Kai.

Quote Originally Posted by bushidodude View Post
    haha my friends work at best buy and they never took their stuff there to get fixed. They overcharge you and they do a poor job. Best thing to do: Learn to fix your stuff yourself.
    The sig I got it from this guy but unfortunately I had to eliminate him afterwards...
    MUAHAHAHAH
    actually I made it but that sounds like a really boring explanation...

I was studying resonance and I came across that. Funny how things that comprise beauty can cause great chaos.

The Black Order has no space! PSHH See? The Black Order is weak and too selective we admit all who wish to join :3

Edit: New Chapter is out and well no more action which is disappointing but oh well finally the story gets to move on.
    Poor guy knew too much. I noticed the new sig, very nice.

Most beautiful things in this world cause pain and/or chaos, that is the truth of the world.

Too true. You also skip all the conspiracies... yeah.
    Last edited by KandaLavi; 04-07-2009 at 01:43 AM.

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/KandaLavi
    Everything I Learned In Life, I Learned From CLAMP
    11. The most powerful people are alcoholics.
    23. Tokyo Tower is, more than likely, the source of all evil.
    29. Torture and mind games are just another way of showing you care.

Worse buy, HA!!

Well it's not the worst place to go.

I'd say that spaming should be deemed as a bad thing all around. But thats just me.

trying to increace your numbers Tyki. I guess that it's better than being a weak human.

I lied. You can still join BO if you want.

I remember correctly, it's almost two years at least and a deleted account is all you can find. How persistent, I would have given up or even forgotten within a year.

Quote Originally Posted by KandaLavi View Post
    I'm a little tired, so I'm sorry if my grammar and/or spelling sucks.

The new chapter was rather amusing. Poor Komui and Galmar, they both made fun of in this chapter.

Sorry, the sale was only for that one week. LOL Is that same boy still starring in the pokemon anime?

Yeah, don't trust the Geek Squad.

Yes, the word spam sounds positive to me!

Wow, BO is full? I guess there are less dark people on Mangashare than I though. I am a little disappointed now.

Welcome to the Noah side!

So you're both stalking each other and making a game out of it? Haha I've done that before! I won because my friend had the same name for every site, that silly girl. Good luck using google to find him, I can think of a lot of anime characters with the name Kai.

Poor guy knew too much. I noticed the new sig, very nice.

Most beautiful things in this world cause pain and/or chaos, that is the truth of the world.

Too true. You also skip all the conspiracies... yeah.
    The boy's name is Ash. Yes he is still the main character. Despite the plot and ending are always the same, I still enjoying watching them. I almost forgot that you hate the pokemon games.

I was just joking about BO quota. I was a bit disappointed in fact, I expected some come backs but you all believe it.

On another note, this chapter is weird. The drawing style has changed. But at least Tyki's back showed up on two pages!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

*is alive*

I'm so sorry, I didn't post here since a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time ç_ç

my bad my bad *runs away*

The new chapter is OUUUUUUUUUT

You know what means to me right? KANDA. K A N D A ç___ç I think I dreamed this moment several times LOLOLO XD

Welcome back Christi! Indeed it's nice chapter! Now we finally get to know more about kanda! And it seems all members of Crow have two moles on their forehead!

I have this thought that Allen's sword is malfunctioned. Every time he stabs a Noah, it doesn't exorcise the soul but trigger the inner Noah. Allen didn't become like Tyki because he is not a full Noah yet.

By the way it's bushi's birthday today! Happy Birthday Bushi!!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Tyki-pon x_x did u look at the latest spoiler?

I'm going to die *cries*

Welcome back Christi! Indeed it's nice chapter! Now we finally get to know more about kanda! And it seems all members of Crow have two moles on their forehead!

I have this thought that Allen's sword is malfunctioned. Every time he stabs a Noah, it doesn't exorcise the soul but trigger the inner Noah. Allen didn't become like Tyki because he is not a full Noah yet.

By the way it's bushi's birthday today! Happy Birthday Bushi!!
    Oh wow I'm moved thanks Tyki I can't say I expected it.
    Anyways too bad there is no Jump this week.... aww

-_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m

Donning the Vizard Mask! niorjan45's Avatar
    In the deepest, darkest part of Hueco Mundo!
    Goods news guys the hiatus will be over!

next month theres gonna be a 50 page issue to cover lost time, but i dont care. AS long as it comes out im happy!