Page 458 of 504 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 456 457 458 459 460 468 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 5039
  1. #4571
    The Requiem Rain Broken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    If you really want, I can provide direct links for the anime for the recent episodes since I work in a fansubbing group that subs dgm.
    That would be exellent i have been looking for a decent site so that i can watch the subbed episodes until i learn some decent japanese ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki Mikk Kyou View Post
    Any suggestions are welcomed! We've just had a caption contest shortly before your join. I actually have asked for ideas for new contests on page 433. If you have any good ideas, please tell us!!



    (Also refer to the reply above)
    So obviously you have read all 4578 posts in this FC to come up with your statement above. Indeed discussing DGM is one of the purposes. But this is a fanclub where we chill. I also would love a stick to DGM FC (inherited the great will and spirit of our previous owner, asura-sama, deshou? Imotochan). However, our topic is not solely controlled by one person, it is also depended on our members' replies too. I have invited you to the voting of the caption contest on page 442, post number 4417 and have you voted? I have also replied your questions (and if you need page numbers that will be on pages 447, number 4466 and 454, number 4539) but it seems that you have not yet responded. Maybe if you would like to express your thoughts on them and we can continue the discussion, so that other members can comment as we go along.
    Well i did leave some suggestions not sure they were worth much, but i tried if i come up with anything better ill be sure to let you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    Yeesh, and I come out of my hibernation to see complaints of a DGM FC not being DGM-related. Sorry to say this guys, yes, we do go off topic, but we make a point to come back. What, must ALL posts contain something about DGM? All you need to join this FC was to be a fan of DGM, it doesn't necessarily mean you talk about it all the time. Take it as a place to find DGM lovers alike, and find out their other interests; surely a DGM fan would have interests similar to those of another fan?

    To talk only DGM, go to the DGM forum. To talk about your love for DGM as well as other perks that might interest others who also love DGM, you're in the right place. Any complaints, hell, you try taking charge of this FC then, see if you can control us to be totally DGM-minded. Tyki-chan is doing her best, and a great job she's doing.

    Everyone is free to propose something. Give an idea for us all to work on, don't just randomly say "Oh, we should have something fun" and then leave it for the rest of us to crack our brains about it.
    @Cross: I whole-heartedly welcome it. Pass it to Tyki-chan so that she can put it in the first post.
    It's definitely bad form for your first answer to one of my post to be so....malignant. Like i would know any better, tisk tisk. I suppose ill chalk it up to coming to Tyki-chan's defense, but still it would have been nice to have had a better greeting from a FC veteran.

    Like so,

    Hi Imotochan! Im Tyki-pon i just signed up a couple weeks ago cause D.Gray-man rocks my socks and i wanted to chat it up with my fellow DGM peeps, so here i am (rock you like a hurricane, lol) XD
    .Tag & Icon by me.



  2. #4572
    Scanlator [Cross]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,962
    Nice, I'll have the links up soon. And the great name of Higure-Subs will shine through this entire fanclub!

    D. Gray-Man 85

    D. Gray-Man 86 <-Broken link, I'll fix it later.

    D. Gray-Man 87

    D. Gray-Man 88

    D. Gray-Man 89

    D. Gray-Man 90

    D. Gray-Man 91

    D. Gray-Man 92

    D. Gray-Man 93


    All of our releases so far, through megaupload at your services by Higure-Subs. (I've timed these eps XD) We'll have earlier episodes later on, but for now here they are. I'll update with more recent episodes when they become available.
    Last edited by [Cross]; 08-08-2008 at 03:09 AM.

  3. #4573
    The Requiem Rain Broken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    Nice, I'll have the links up soon. And the great name of Higure-Subs will shine through this entire fanclub!

    D. Gray-Man 85

    D. Gray-Man 86 <-Broken link, I'll fix it later.

    D. Gray-Man 87

    D. Gray-Man 88

    D. Gray-Man 89

    D. Gray-Man 90

    D. Gray-Man 91

    D. Gray-Man 92

    D. Gray-Man 93


    All of our releases so far, through megaupload at your services by Higure-Subs. (I've timed these eps XD) We'll have earlier episodes later on, but for now here they are. I'll update with more recent episodes when they become available.
    Brilliant! thanks a bunch keep up the good work, ill be sure to spread the name Higure-subs if anyone should ask.
    .Tag & Icon by me.



  4. #4574
    「快楽」を司るノア Tyki Mikk Kyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Ark
    Posts
    1,536
    @Tyki-pon: Ideas will always be welcomed! Being more specific will also be most appreciated.
    And Imotochan is very nice person da yo! I am sure she is very happy for your attempt to make this FC more fun!
    About my "defense", as you perceive as, I didn't expect you would comment that, it's merely a reply, which speaks the truth, refering solely to Genix's post.

    I am trying to put some of your cool banners in the front page, can you copy the link from the album for me please? I can only post 5 of them because of the picture limit, so please choose 5 that you think are the best!

    @Cross: Thanks for putting them up, I will put them in the front page.
    *******

    *******
    Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!


    Click to join!

    Spoiler!

  5. #4575
    charmed ImotoChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Binky-land
    Posts
    1,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki-pon View Post
    It's definitely bad form for your first answer to one of my post to be so....malignant. Like i would know any better, tisk tisk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki-pon View Post
    i was wondering if there was anything more interesting that we can do to make this thread a little more, oh i don't know....FUN!
    I'm sorry to say that you have not helped your position in any way. Are you expecting something from this FC? Take a look around, we're the longest living FC in the forum, and we're still at it; most FCs have been abandoned. Forgive me for sounding malignant; you wouldn't like it either if you happen to swing by and find people saying that we should do something, oh I don't know.. FUN! That doesn't help, I'm sorry you weren't here when the FC was in its time of glory.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki-pon View Post
    I suppose ill chalk it up to coming to Tyki-chan's defense, but still it would have been nice to have had a better greeting from a FC veteran.

    Like so,

    Hi Imotochan! Im Tyki-pon i just signed up a couple weeks ago cause D.Gray-man rocks my socks and i wanted to chat it up with my fellow DGM peeps, so here i am
    I'm also sorry to say that I do not like the sound of that one bit. I don't come defending Tyki-chan -- solely because she doesn't need to be defended. Tyki-chan's strong enough to stand up on her own, and I have complete trust in her for doing the right thing, and I, in turn, am strong enough to speak out my own opinions, thank you. Only she has been generously contributing to this FC (And yes, Cross too, much thanks for the links, love) and the caption competition was her doing. By herself. I haven't managed to find the time to come up with activities for this FC due to work, but I like coming by and see what conversations are going on. As I've said, I see this as a place to find other DGM lovers and to find out their interests.
    Spoiler!
    Don't expect, accept. If you can't accept, do the change. I am not stopping you from bringing some activity into this FC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki-pon View Post
    (rock you like a hurricane, lol) XD
    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikessc88 View Post
    hey its imotochan Hi ^^
    Yo ^^ Hisabisa! How are things for you and JAC?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki Mikk Kyou View Post
    Welcome back, imotochan~
    Thank you for your compliment!! But obviously, I have not been doing an excellent job *tears run*
    Tsk you, stop putting yourself down. And Cross, don't look at me like that. You're doing your best, it's more than what I'll ever manage to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    DDL = direct download, so no torrents! (happy days!) I'll see what I can whip up.
    Darn, I work with torrents, but meh, I'll work with what I have. Much love, dear. ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki Mikk Kyou View Post
    And Imotochan is very nice person da yo! I am sure she is very happy for your attempt to make this FC more fun!
    About my "defense", as you perceive as, I didn't expect you would comment that, it's merely a reply, which speaks the truth, refering solely to Genix's post.
    I am, really. Well, I may not seem like it but I welcome any activity in the FC. It's just the way you put out that suggestion of yours, Tyki-pon, that put me off. If you have a solid idea (Yes, yes, a fun idea, but a solid one, one we could actually work on), state it, with a few explanations if you like. We'll give some ideas to it as we go along. This..
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki-pon View Post
    suggestions would include admin approved contests in art, video, pictures. Perhaps links to watch the anime online and certainly links to the manga.
    ..doesn't help so much. We'll work one thing at a time. Which do you want to do first?

    And, yes, I'm back, I've made myself look like a disgruntled old obaasan, who woke up to the sound of youngst-- Hey, you kids, stop playing on my lawn!

  6. #4576
    The Requiem Rain Broken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    I'm sorry to say that you have not helped your position in any way. Are you expecting something from this FC? Take a look around, we're the longest living FC in the forum, and we're still at it; most FCs have been abandoned. Forgive me for sounding malignant; you wouldn't like it either if you happen to swing by and find people saying that we should do something, oh I don't know.. FUN! That doesn't help, I'm sorry you weren't here when the FC was in its time of glory.
    There are several apologies in this statement none of which seem to come from a place of true sympathy, in fact it sounds more like my lack of competence, your pride, and my "tardiness" to the forums.

    Never the less i still accept it. ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    I'm also sorry to say that I do not like the sound of that one bit. I don't come defending Tyki-chan -- solely because she doesn't need to be defended. Tyki-chan's strong enough to stand up on her own, and I have complete trust in her for doing the right thing, and I, in turn, am strong enough to speak out my own opinions, thank you. Only she has been generously contributing to this FC (And yes, Cross too, much thanks for the links, love) and the caption competition was her doing. By herself. I haven't managed to find the time to come up with activities for this FC due to work, but I like coming by and see what conversations are going on. As I've said, I see this as a place to find other DGM lovers and to find out their interests.Don't expect, accept. If you can't accept, do the change. I am not stopping you from bringing some activity into this FC.
    fair enough. my intentions were not to discredit anyones contributions to the FC, but only to improve the activity as such to continue the great legacy that is the DGM FC. If i have offended the honor of your foundation it is with my utmost sympathy for doing so.




    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    Huh?
    Rock you like a hurricane by the scorpions. It's a rock song, and a subtle reference to Aqua Teen Hunger Force for my own personal amusement or anyone else who would happen to know what im talking about.


    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    I am, really. Well, I may not seem like it but I welcome any activity in the FC. It's just the way you put out that suggestion of yours, Tyki-pon, that put me off. If you have a solid idea (Yes, yes, a fun idea, but a solid one, one we could actually work on), state it, with a few explanations if you like. We'll give some ideas to it as we go along. This.. ..doesn't help so much. We'll work one thing at a time. Which do you want to do first?

    And, yes, I'm back, I've made myself look like a disgruntled old obaasan, who woke up to the sound of youngst-- Hey, you kids, stop playing on my lawn!
    I suppose ill have to come up with better suggestions next time rather than my somewhat shallow contribution. At any rate Welcome back, and again sorry for rubbing you the wrong way, i never meant any harm. I'll be careful to make sure the "lawn" stays nice.
    .Tag & Icon by me.



  7. #4577
    charmed ImotoChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Binky-land
    Posts
    1,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki-pon View Post
    There are several apologies in this statement none of which seem to come from a place of true sympathy, in fact it sounds more like my lack of competence, your pride, and my "tardiness" to the forums.

    Never the less i still accept it. ^_^
    And you would be right, for my apologies were intended to show you that I was not wanting to come at you in any way, but you have set me off as such. And, I am of no pride, I just love this FC very much, t'was my starting point of the forum. Coming in (Albeit, after a few posts) telling us do more is like telling Binktopia to do more scanlations. Although..

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki-pon View Post
    If i have offended the honor of your foundation it is with my utmost sympathy for doing so.
    Speak for yourself. Do not take me as a fool, child. >xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki-pon View Post
    Rock you like a hurricane by the scorpions. It's a rock song, and a subtle reference to Aqua Teen Hunger Force for my own personal amusement or anyone else who would happen to know what im talking about.
    My Google is being a real pain, mind telling me more about this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki-pon View Post
    I suppose ill have to come up with better suggestions next time rather than my somewhat shallow contribution. At any rate Welcome back, and again sorry for rubbing you the wrong way, i never meant any harm. I'll be careful to make sure the "lawn" stays nice.
    They weren't shallow, your suggestions, they were just thrown in like that, as if they're expected to grow by themselves. That was what set me off. Thank you for the welcome, though I realise I never did a proper welcome for you, so, welcome to the FC Tyki-pon, may your stay here be a memorable one (Which I'm sure it already has). I'm sure this is just the beginning of a beautiful friendship~

  8. #4578
    The Requiem Rain Broken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    And you would be right, for my apologies were intended to show you that I was not wanting to come at you in any way, but you have set me off as such. And, I am of no pride, I just love this FC very much, t'was my starting point of the forum. Coming in (Albeit, after a few posts) telling us do more is like telling Binktopia to do more scanlations. Although..
    love is also a form of pride



    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    Speak for yourself. Do not take me as a fool, child. >xD
    ho ho no need to be so snappish, shujo XP. There was sincerity in my apology and im hoping that you mean that in the way that my black girlfriends call me child, lol



    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    My Google is being a real pain, mind telling me more about this?
    Gasp* you don't know the scorpions or ATHF? either way it's unspeakable,lol. The scorpions are a 80's rock hair band whose famous for the song i mentioned and a few others. Aqua Teen Hunger Force is a adultswim cartoon short filled with pointless stoner hilairty that will leave you in stitches from laughter.



    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    They weren't shallow, your suggestions, they were just thrown in like that, as if they're expected to grow by themselves. That was what set me off. Thank you for the welcome, though I realise I never did a proper welcome for you, so, welcome to the FC Tyki-pon, may your stay here be a memorable one (Which I'm sure it already has). I'm sure this is just the beginning of a beautiful friendship
    Thanks, im pretty sure we'll get along just fine, besides im not the type to harbor ill wills, i got love for all my fellow DGM aficianados.
    .Tag & Icon by me.



  9. #4579
    charmed ImotoChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Binky-land
    Posts
    1,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki-pon View Post
    love is also a form of pride
    If you insist my dear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki-pon View Post
    ho ho no need to be so snappish, shujo XP. There was sincerity in my apology and im hoping that you mean that in the way that my black girlfriends call me child, lol
    I meant 'child' in a way Maleficent might say in her conversations, as the word 'malignant' is still stuck in my head.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki-pon View Post
    Gasp* you don't know the scorpions or ATHF? either way it's unspeakable,lol. The scorpions are a 80's rock hair band whose famous for the song i mentioned and a few others. Aqua Teen Hunger Force is a adultswim cartoon short filled with pointless stoner hilairty that will leave you in stitches from laughter.
    T'is my curse of lack of music knowledge. But meh, I've weird tastes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki-pon View Post
    Thanks, im pretty sure we'll get along just fine, besides im not the type to harbor ill wills, i got love for all my fellow DGM aficianados.
    I be watching youz... *squints through grandma glasses*

  10. #4580
    The Requiem Rain Broken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    I meant 'child' in a way Maleficent might say in her conversations, as the word 'malignant' is still stuck in my head.



    T'is my curse of lack of music knowledge. But meh, I've weird tastes.



    I be watching youz... *squints through grandma glasses*
    now that you mention it i can hear Maleficent saying chiiild in my head, I love that movie i don't care how gay that sounds, lol.

    don't feel bad i didn't really know about them till i played the song on guitar hero
    .Tag & Icon by me.



Similar Threads

  1. Bleach Fanclub
    By Angelz in forum Fanclubs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 06:54 PM
  2. Fairy Tail Fanclub
    By Jink in forum Fanclubs
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 06:29 PM
  3. The Naruto Fanclub
    By Diesuke in forum Fanclubs
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 02:20 PM
  4. Simca/Kururu Fanclub
    By Asce in forum Fanclubs
    Replies: 264
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 07:35 PM
  5. One Piece Fanclub
    By Jink in forum Graveyard
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 05:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •