Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Itachi

32 74.42%
  • Itachi and Madara

11 25.58%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Itachi vs Shisui

I was wondering about Shisui. First of all, he was a powerful Shinobi. He was considered a genius among the Uchiha. I was wondering who was stronger Itachi or Shisui. First of all Itachi could have caught him off guard. Thats what I always thought. I figured he either caught him off guard, or Itachi was just really powerful. Due to the recent fight between Itachi and Sasuke we see that Itachi is not invincible and not infinately powerful. Also when Itachi fought Shisui he did not have his MS. So I was thinking, could Itachi actually take Shisui on himself. I was wondering if since Madara helped Itachi slaughter the clan, did he also help Itachi kill Shisui. What do you guys think. Do you think Itachi killed him alone, or with help from Madara. Or do you think I'm totally over rating Shisui.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Well from what we've been told of Shisui, he was pretty good himself. But it probably took him years to get his status while Itachi was elite right out of the gate. Im pretty sure that Itachi took him on his own since Madara had most likely been training him up to that point in time.

I choose Itachi and Madara just because I thought that would be the safest thing for Itachi to do, Madara probably needed to make sure Itachi lived just so he could live long enough to give his eyes to Sasuke to get Sasuke to the Ultimate MS level. Madara has to have been training Itachi since the beginning and probably trained him so well in the old Uchiha ways and thats how he become so elite at such a young age. Id really like to see what Shisui looked like
    A pie in the sky?

I'd have to say Itachi did it himself. But most likely caught him off guard.

how come i never heard of shisui? was that itachis best friend he killed? if so why is he supposed to be so great? could you post the pages your referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Ndes View Post
    how come i never heard of shisui? was that itachis best friend he killed? if so why is he supposed to be so great? could you post the pages your referring to?
    here you go Ndes
    Spoiler!

in response to the original question. i think itachi did it alone because he was strong enough to do so. true shuishi was feared as one of the strongest uchihas but remember itachi was supposed to be the next representative of the uchiha clan so he had to be strong and loyal to the clan. if shuishi was stronger than itachi then he should have been bestowed with this honor yet he wasn't. so that's why i say itachi did it single handedly.

Spoiler!

also itachi clearly stated he killed shuishi to get the MS so i don't see why he would get help in killing his best friend if he's supposed to single handedly do so in order to attain the MS.

Spoiler!

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Also because, if Itachi had Madara's help in everything he did, then Itachi would just be a spare body. I mean, part of his greatness was based, in the ancient times, on how he slaughtered the clan by himself. Then we had doubts, and in the end he was helped, dunno how much, by Madara. If he wasn't even able to kill off one of the Uchihas, as good as Shisui might have been, then Itachi<Ten Ten. Since I can't believe this, I'ma go with he did it by himself.

It seems more than likely that Itachi killed him himself. He may have caught him off guard, he may have found a weakness, or he may have simply overpowered him. Itachi said that he killed his best friend in order to gain the ms sharingan, whether that was a lie we don't know. However we do know that it is not impossible to gain the sharingan without killing your best friend, seeing how kakashi has it. Hopefully these questions will be laid to rest it future chapters.

Itachi is looking pretty weak these days, but it is his fault for over using the MS.

I have a crazy little theory about Shisui. Maybe Madara approached him as well as Itachi. Two geniuses being feed the "limitless capacity" bullshit by the same person. Maybe influenced by Madara they both believed that they had to kill their best friend. But we have recently learned that refining your skills can lead to the MS, pushing your self to your limit. The two geniuses as best friends naturally competed with each other and in their final showdown one had to fall for the other to ascend. After killing Shisui, Itachi found out that he was being tricked by Madara and had to get back at him. This might explain Itachi's comment about "judging Shisui by his appearance." With his new MS he was powerless against Madara so he too had to obtain the EMS.

I think it sounded better in my head, might think on it a bit more might not.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

I think it was madara. Look at the attack of Rasengan done to him by Naruto and his apparent non corporeal body.... Maybe Madara has used Shisui as his new body...