0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 394 Discussion / 395 Predictions

CHAPTER 394: THE DAY OF THE CLASH

Brotherhood of the Flaming Foreheads

Excellent chapter.

@Zero lol! They do look awesome though.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I liked this. Tsuna and Co playing dirty. They did look pretty boss-like. I almost forgot about Irei and Spanner. Forgive me, but who is that on Tsuna's left in that most awesome of pages?

Reborn has too many characters. I find myself wanting to see more of another character all the time. However, I do understand the authors delima(sp). Where's Flan?
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    I liked this. Tsuna and Co playing dirty. They did look pretty boss-like. I almost forgot about Irei and Spanner. Forgive me, but who is that on Tsuna's left in that most awesome of pages?

Reborn has too many characters. I find myself wanting to see more of another character all the time. However, I do understand the authors delima(sp). Where's Flan?
    Basil =] Flan is somewhere with Mukuro's cadre!

Reborn does have a slight dilemma with it's plethora of characters, which makes watching the later anime episodes so confusing because eight different people talk within eight seconds hahah.

The chapter is amazing. The "real-illusion" machines, or simulacrum, took me by such a surprise. Call me lame, but I like forgetting little details like that which surprise ya later on. Best part hands down is when Enma sucked the Vindice into the ground. Good stuff.