Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    Okay!!! I get the point!!! Thank you!!! Very much!!!1
    Any way. So we know Orichimaru uses Kage Bunshin. As does Kakashi, Jiraiya, Naruto.
    Can any one provide me a link to when ebisu uses Kage Bunshin. And also Konohamaru, I wouldn't have thought this jounin level jutsu was within his capability.
    Scratch Ebisu. It's come to my attention that his was anime only. I don't have a link but Konohamaru used KB when Naruto returned to the village after the meeting Sasuke situation.

Really? I thought it was a perverted harem no jutsu?

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Scratch Ebisu. It's come to my attention that his was anime only. I don't have a link but Konohamaru used KB when Naruto returned to the village after the meeting Sasuke situation.
    I thought it was a KB too, dunno though, Naruto may have taught him back when they were in the village together remember how Konohamaru wanted to be Naruto's student? Also do you guys really think that TJKB and KB are two different techniques? They both you that same hand seal and its only difference is that it is a larger number of bunshins, and its not like the TJKB creates a minimum amount or maximum amount of bunshins too its just how ever many you can make all at once. and thanks Iron I could have swore that Orochimaru used a kawarimi on Anko but I guess it was in the anime then? or is my manga translation different, i gotta go check...
    A pie in the sky?

Shizune/Tsunade(cant remember wether it was real, or just transformed Shizune) uses them, but i think its anime only.
    Yawn...

Quote Originally Posted by Ndes View Post
    sasuke shouldve seen it often enough with his sharingan, so he should be able to copy it aswell. i think the fact that its from a scroll with forbidden jutsus inside was only to draw the readers attention in the first chapter.
    it doesn't matte if sasuke has senn it a thousand times, doing the mass shadow clone depends on chakra level or how much reserve u got, if u dont have a large amount of chakra u can't do it unless u wanna kill yourself, sasuke doesn't have as much chakra as naruto, so do the math

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    Really? I thought it was a perverted harem no jutsu?
    Ch. 347 is where Konohamaru uses the KBNJ. It was after Sasuke killed Orochimaru. I was way off lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    it doesn't matte if sasuke has senn it a thousand times, doing the mass shadow clone depends on chakra level or how much reserve u got, if u dont have a large amount of chakra u can't do it unless u wanna kill yourself, sasuke doesn't have as much chakra as naruto, so do the math
    huh? naruto produced hundreds of clones in the first episode and kakashi did the same on the bridge in the zabuza arc despite already been heavily injured. do you want to tell me sasuke has so little chakra at his disposal?

Judgement Will Come. FinalDestiny's Avatar
    dispite the fact that every1 seems to b able to use kage bunshin: naruto, kakashi, some of the hokage's, konohamaru (in combination with his ecchi techniques), jiraiya (for training) and whoever else i missed (if i did miss ny), i find it suprising so many know it bcuz on the first few chapters when naruto learned kage bunshin from that scroll, it seemed like the end of the wrld if he kept learning shadow techniques like kage bunshin...xD but now every1 can, so how bad could it b? and, also, will naruto sumhow learn those techniques he never got to in that scroll one day?
    http://www.klaive.net/NarutoBanner01.jpg

"Now, we head towards the battlefield! Believe, and our blades will not break!
    Believe, and our blades will not break! Though the roads we take may be different,
    our iron hearts will beat as one! Swear, that even if the Earth is torn asunder, we will
    live and return here once again!"- Abarai Renji

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=152105
    Earn free prizes like Game Cards, gaming accessories, Anime and Manga, iTunes gift cards and more~

Quote Originally Posted by FinalDestiny View Post
    dispite the fact that every1 seems to b able to use kage bunshin: naruto, kakashi, some of the hokage's, konohamaru (in combination with his ecchi techniques), jiraiya (for training) and whoever else i missed (if i did miss ny), i find it suprising so many know it bcuz on the first few chapters when naruto learned kage bunshin from that scroll, it seemed like the end of the wrld if he kept learning shadow techniques like kage bunshin...xD but now every1 can, so how bad could it b? and, also, will naruto sumhow learn those techniques he never got to in that scroll one day?
    if it was that bad the superiors would of told him not to use it anymore and would further punish him. just liek his new technique, his fuuton rasgengan. tsunani told him not to use it any more. its forbidden technique only cause if you cant control your chakara and u use it, it can drain ur chakara and eventually you'll die.
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

Ebisu,Kakashi,Naruto,Jaraiya,Itachi and the third.