Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Kage Bunshin Users in Naruto

Basically who in Naruto have we seen use Kage Bunshin. I've seen Jiraiya use it when training his pupils. Naruto uses it occasionally (lol). Kakashi has used it. As fas as I'm aware I haven't actually seen Sasuke use it (He uses genjutsu against Itachi, and Itachi in turn uses genjutsu). I have seen Third hokage use it.

Orichimaru does not use it. What he does use is an earth based element jutsu that molds mud into a bunshin. So, are there any others who have used Kage Bunshin.
    As far as I'm aware its a forbidden technique. I doubt it isn't because I am assuming that in order to use mass shadow clone jutsu, all you do is use the kage Bunshin technique simply diving your chakra into more clones.

Now mass shadow technique is forbidden because its spreads out the chakra of the user too much.

If mass shadow technique is a secret forbidden jutsu, then the normal Kage Bunshi must also be a secret technique because if you know how to do normal Kage Bunshin, then all you do is divide chakra into more clones to create a mass shadow clone technique.

Therefore If you knew how to do Kage bunshin, then you would know how to create mass clones. You may run out of chakra and die (which is the whole point of it being forbidden) but would know how to create mass shadow clones.

With that said even a normal Kage Bunshin must be a secret, forbidden technique. If not, then it would be a huge gaping plot hole on Kishi's part because how can you keep mass cloning Jutsu as a secret, forbidden technique without also doing the same for Kage Bunshin.

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    Basically who in Naruto have we seen use Kage Bunshin. I've seen Jiraiya use it when training his pupils. Naruto uses it occasionally (lol). Kakashi has used it. As fas as I'm aware I haven't actually seen Sasuke use it (He uses genjutsu against Itachi, and Itachi in turn uses genjutsu). I have seen Third hokage use it.

Orichimaru does not use it. What he does use is an earth based element jutsu that molds mud into a bunshin. So, are there any others who have used Kage Bunshin.
    As far as I'm aware its a forbidden technique. I doubt it isn't because I am assuming that in order to use mass shadow clone jutsu, all you do is use the kage Bunshin technique simply diving your chakra into more clones.

Now mass shadow technique is forbidden because its spreads out the chakra of the user too much.

If mass shadow technique is a secret forbidden jutsu, then the normal Kage Bunshi must also be a secret technique because if you know how to do normal Kage Bunshin, then all you do is divide chakra into more clones to create a mass shadow clone technique.

Therefore If you knew how to do Kage bunshin, then you would know how to create mass clones. You may run out of chakra and die (which is the whole point of it being forbidden) but would know how to create mass shadow clones.

With that said even a normal Kage Bunshin must be a secret, forbidden technique. If not, then it would be a huge gaping plot hole on Kishi's part because how can you keep mass cloning Jutsu as a secret, forbidden technique without also doing the same for Kage Bunshin.
    Orochimaru's mud clone is a Kawarimi not bunshin. And the Kage Bunshin is a Forbidden technique, there is not a specific Tajuu Kage Bunshin technique its just that Naruto calls out "mass" before he makes a ton of them but basically he could say Kage Bunshin and make a shit load of himself just the same, their one in the same.

I think Iruka has been shown to use it right? And Itachi has used it before too.
    A pie in the sky?

sasuke shouldve seen it often enough with his sharingan, so he should be able to copy it aswell. i think the fact that its from a scroll with forbidden jutsus inside was only to draw the readers attention in the first chapter.

just like kakashi, he use it, and created quite a few at the zabuza/haku arc on the bridge, and it was kage bunshin also.
    itachi uses it during the fight of kakashi/gai arac also, and with sasuke vs itachi(i think it was genjutsu battle but he stilled used it)
    and dont forget about konohamaru, he used it also
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

Lets see, people who have used KB: Kakashi, Naruto, Jiraiya, Ebisu, 3rd hokage, Itachi, Konohamaru. During the Chuunin exams, KBNJ is described to be a Jounin rank move so I assume that any Jounin can use it and probably a handful of Chuunin also. I do believe that its only that Mass KBNJ that's classified as forbidden.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Lets see, people who have used KB: Kakashi, Naruto, Jiraiya, Ebisu, 3rd hokage, Itachi, Konohamaru. During the Chuunin exams, KBNJ is described to be a Jounin rank move so I assume that any Jounin can use it and probably a handful of Chuunin also. I do believe that its only that Mass KBNJ that's classified as forbidden.
    I agree. And although it is jounin level, it's only those with enough chakra stores who are able to pull it off. Kakashi acknowledged this when he was training Naruto, and on the bridge in the Zabuza arc he used it as a scare tactic only, because fighting would not have been possible with that many clones.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    wrong!!! orochimaru does use kage bunshin. i'll post the pic.

Spoiler!

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I'll have to edit my list now. Damn you, Iron lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Ebisu only used it in the anime, not the manga, but apart from that and Orochimaru missing i think that list is pretty much complete. Although i could have sworn Orochimaru says its an ordinary clone in the official release
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    wrong!!! orochimaru does use kage bunshin. i'll post the pic.

Spoiler!
    Okay!!! I get the point!!! Thank you!!! Very much!!!1
    Any way. So we know Orichimaru uses Kage Bunshin. As does Kakashi, Jiraiya, Naruto.
    Can any one provide me a link to when ebisu uses Kage Bunshin. And also Konohamaru, I wouldn't have thought this jounin level jutsu was within his capability.