Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Connections Between Orochimaru and Madara (and Tobi)

It's very obvious to me, given the information contained in the last three chapters, that there was more going on between Oro and Madara than we all previously thought.

Oro was CONSTANTLY looking for an uchiha body.
    i believe he, not zetsu, was the one who found Obito in that cave. Or fuck it, maybe it was Zetsu, but either way, Oro was the one responsible for putting his body back together. Who besides Oro (at a time when tobi for all practical purposes, doesn't exist yet) was capable of such expiraments? Oro and Oro only.

Now, Oro was definitely planning on keeping this body for himself, because a body at least partly Uchiha was better than none at all. But somewhere in his experimentation, things went wrong.

This could have to do with DNA experiments done on Tobi's body with Madara's DNA, that I'm not sure. But if he in fact is Obito, Madara would've been long dead. He sure as hell didn't find him.

Could it be that when Madara was dying, he left a piece of his consciousnesses with Zetsu (if he even existed then) to store into the appropriate body when the time presented itself?

All I'm saying is the only ninja with the medical knowledge to put a half smashed body back to life at that time was Oro. He obviously wanted it for himself, but something happened to make that impossible, and a piece of Madara's soul was implanted instead.

By the way, will a mod move this to the theories section for me? Put it in the wrong place like an idiot..

Well we have two masked men, one with long hair and one with short. Under the possibility that the long haired Guy is madara then he was alive up until after obito died, even up to after naruto had been born but jury is still out on this one. Also, the main reason i believe tobi IS NOT obito is because tobi fought yondaime as if he didn't know him! Obito was yondaime's pupil ffs! Seriously, for this reason stacked upon the fact that tobi in stature and size at the time of that fight was of an adult body further along in age than than obito would have been. The epic knowledge and command of the nine tails as he ripped it out of kushina defies anything obito could know or perform no matter if madara himself trained him in the duration of those couple of years. I recognize the hints that do exist that suggest obito is tobi but IMO opinion, just by what i stated from the fight with yondaime, tobi is not obito in mind, body, soul, nor memory. Obito's eye? Perhaps.

Where was orochimaru during that ninja war when obito died? Was he near the country where the battle took place? Was he yet.expelled from Jonah's by the third? Had he established the hidden sound? Was he out with jaraya or tsunade? Was he in akatsuki? I don't think orochimaru was nearby and was quite busy elsewhere and if kabuto is close to age of kakashi then we know orochimaru was expelled and somewhere with kabuto as his pupil. If that's the case then kabuto would have been present for any of orochimaru's handling of obito and creation of tobi. Every interaction between kabuto and tobi opposes the obito theory. If it were to work then that means orochimaru and kabuto epicly outwitted and hoodwinked madara and tobi! If tobi was the creation of orochimaru then the moon's eye plan was a dupe from the get go and madara was the subject of edo tensei they controlled! If tobi is obito and the work of orochimaru then akatsuki is an epic rouse and everybody is fool to orochimaru's scheme. Just wait for that cursed seal on edo madara to let orochimaru in bahaha

As for orochimaru being the only ninja capable of putting the body back together, i think the body of kakuzu is a fine testament to the existence of such geniuses before orochimaru's time that could get the same job done.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

i would say tsunade would also know how to put a body like that together again, she is the best medical ninja in narutoverse. personally, i dont think oro have any connection with madara or tobi at all, other than oro's brief work with the akatsuki, especially when you take how old madara is and when he died, oro wasnt even born then, so he cant have any connection with tobi/madar when it comes to creating tobi.

also i doubt he is obito, obito died way way after tobi was created and as for his eyes, the only eye that wasnt crushed was the one in kakashi.

But why would Tsunade do that? makes no sense at all! and also, why does no one give any thought as to why it's called SPACE TIME jutsu. it seems like people only focus on the space part. Why couldnt he have time traveled, which would explain why ages dont match up..

Quote Originally Posted by BlackZetsu View Post
    But why would Tsunade do that? makes no sense at all! and also, why does no one give any thought as to why it's called SPACE TIME jutsu. it seems tatlike people only focus on the space part. Why couldnt he have time traveled, which would explain why ages dont match up..
    The point was to illustrate there is medical competence which surpasses orochimaru's. The time equation is explained away by the fact that all those vilians talk and anguish over waiting years and generations at a time for one piece of their plan. If they zipped through time then there would be no chance of countering them as they operated in extreme secrecy for so long, their darker motives known to nobody.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    The point was to illustrate there is medical competence which surpasses orochimaru's. The time equation is explained away by the fact that all those vilians talk and anguish over waiting years and generations at a time for one piece of their plan. If they zipped through time then there would be no chance of countering them as they operated in extreme secrecy for so long, their darker motives known to nobody.
    Good point sir. lol. I was pretty "not low" when I said that.

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    i would say tsunade would also know how to put a body like that together again, she is the best medical ninja in narutoverse. personally, i dont think oro have any connection with madara or tobi at all, other than oro's brief work with the akatsuki, especially when you take how old madara is and when he died, oro wasnt even born then, so he cant have any connection with tobi/madar when it comes to creating tobi.

also i doubt he is obito, obito died way way after tobi was created and as for his eyes, the only eye that wasnt crushed was the one in kakashi.
    Ummmm, when did madara die exactly and how did it happen? For every one thing you get right you get three other things so absolutely wrong. Orochimaru felt like making new friends on his weekend getaway after he fancied some strangers sporting such stylish black cloaks! LOL, that "brief work" with akatsuki was just a little excursion to get out if the house! Yep, you're right, that little meaningless stint surely in no way would serve as evidence of ohh, don't know... a link with tobi, madara, or both? Madara had to fake death during an epic struggle against the only ninja who could defeat him in order to get a piece if his power. Orochimaru, nah, he just picked their cigarette butts from the ashtray to get their power for his little hobby. I mean, after he summons hashirama in edo tensei and kabuto summons madara in edo tensei with a fused hashirama head, i mean those cigarette butts are the simplest solution right? Nope, a connection between orochimaru to madara or tobi, that's just some fat chance out if this world and suuuuuurely MAKES NO SENSE, RIGHT?!?! Central villain joins key league of bad guys for "brief work". I could never dream of aa stronger pillar of narrative in all my life. Dont forget, hashirama and madara cells are sold in 3 fun flavors in every corner market in konaha!
    Last edited by knife eater; 07-20-2012 at 11:07 AM.
    _____

knife eater, i dont know if you're trolling or if you're serious, whether you read the manga or not coz it seems to me that you are reading an imaginary version of the manga. im not saying that oro havent had dealings with tobi coz he clearly have when he was in akatsuki but he has nothing to do with the creation of tobi as oro wasnt even alive then, as its been said in the manga that madara died shortly after his fight with hashirama, so oro cant have anything to do with the creation of tobi unless ofc tobi has nothing to do with madara at all.

IM just going to call out the fact that i feel so strongly that you are an idiot i find it impossible to
    Simply disagree on polite terms. Yes, im stating plainly that i find you a complete
    Fool. Sorry, but not really.
    _____

so you cant come up with any counter arguements that you have to stoop so low as to call ppl names, where is that common sense now?