7 25.93%
  • |3| Average

5 18.52%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.70%
  • |1| Terrible

2 7.41%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    No Zero, NOT THAT GOD. In Naruto we know of one God...The Shinigami, and One monster referred to as a god...The Juubi.

If there is a Shinigami, then there should be other gods too. If the Gods wanted to send an emmissary to Earth, to introduce Ninjutsu (to help mankind), and to grant deliverance from the Juubi, then creating a Demi-god with God-Eyes, and God-Body power which combine to form the Rinnegan is a great way to do it.

The Demi-God would have God-like Strength and endurance, but would not be immortal. This sounds like the SO6P to me.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    No Zero, NOT THAT GOD. In Naruto we know of one God...The Shinigami, and One monster referred to as a god...The Juubi.

If there is a Shinigami, then there should be other gods too. If the Gods wanted to send an emmissary to Earth, to introduce Ninjutsu (to help mankind), and to grant deliverance from the Juubi, then creating a Demi-god with God-Eyes, and God-Body power which combine to form the Rinnegan is a great way to do it.

The Demi-God would have God-like Strength and endurance, but would not be immortal. This sounds like the SO6P to me.
    Isn't DeathGod a man made creation with pocket dimension belly ? If he really was a Shinigami, wouldn't the souls he ate go to the after life/pure world ?

The image of the Shinigami actually reminds me of So6p a little (you know long hair, horns, but with more wicked image), I wouldn't be surprised if that was in fact, a creation of the Younger Brother (since it's a being of unequal sealing powers). Perhaps it was made from So6p's or the Older Brother's soul, to aid the future descendants of the Younger One (double K.O. with additional punishment for the Older one ) ?

So6p might have been a Samurai, since we see him with a sword and he wasn't the one that discovered chakra, but the one that found new ways of utilizing it (ninjutsu) with a new ideology (I think ;P). He was the first Shinobi, but before Shinobi, Samurai already existed.

The Jyubi has many names of Gods, mainly the ones of creation and destruction.

We still don't know why the humans where born, was it a coincidence, or where they actually seeds, from which will be born the future food for the Jyubi (this would explain why It continued the cycle of creation and destruction).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Isn't DeathGod a man made creation with pocket dimension belly ? If he really was a Shinigami, wouldn't the souls he ate go to the after life/pure world ?

The image of the Shinigami actually reminds me of So6p a little (you know long hair, horns, but with more wicked image), I wouldn't be surprised if that was in fact, a creation of the Younger Brother (since it's a being of unequal sealing powers). Perhaps it was made from So6p's or the Older Brother's soul, to aid the future descendants of the Younger One (double K.O. with additional punishment for the Older one ) ?

So6p might have been a Samurai, since we see him with a sword and he wasn't the one that discovered chakra, but the one that found new ways of utilizing it (ninjutsu) with a new ideology (I think ;P). He was the first Shinobi, but before Shinobi, Samurai already existed.

The Jyubi has many names of Gods, mainly the ones of creation and destruction.

We still don't know why the humans where born, was it a coincidence, or where they actually seeds, from which will be born the future food for the Jyubi (this would explain why It continued the cycle of creation and destruction).
    I don't think that The Death God is actually a separate dimension created by anyone. I actually think that it is indeed a God although there is no definitive proof of this . I hope that Kishi will eventually flesh out some of these types of details.

At least, we do know that there is an After-life in Naruto, that is why the dead can be revived with the memories they had while they were alive. The existence of an After-life gives rise (in my mind) to the possibility of Gods.... One might think of Gods as Extremely powerful, and truly Immortal beings that exist in higher planes of existence, and are able to create lower beings.

I think that the "Death God's Belly" is a separate part of the After-life which is monitored and protected by the Shinigami.

LOL, One of these days, Naruto would use a Talk-No-Jutsu on the Death-God, and sweeten him into letting Minato out...

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !