• |3| Average

5 18.52%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.70%
  • |1| Terrible

2 7.41%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad Jamal View Post
    I agree with you.... I myself was some what disappointed by the content of this chapter..... even Kurama said only one thing that mattered "Even i can't take ten tails...!!" So only course of action is to do something about it before ten tails is revived...!! i guess we finally get to see Naruto vs Tobi!! and this time Tobi gotta fight seriously so an excellent opportunity to see what he is capable of!!

I don't think this chapter imply in any case that Tobi is Obito.... come on guys Obito was a good boy and he willingly gave his eye to Kakashi and died peacefully. Even if he survived he had no reason of becoming so cracked and evil. but i guess these points would have been cleared out a hundred times before too

Next chapter got to be a good one i mean Kishi really wasted this chapter as far as important points of discussion are related.... he could easily had made it a mixed fighting and talking chapter or we could have seen a bit of Oro and Sasuke....!! ohh well Kishi is the boss so
    Well, the confirmation that the 10-tails isn't some omnipotent beast that lived beside humans, but in truth is GOD, something that created all and thus humans as well, is quite important. It is the beginning as well as the end and one of the reasons why I posted that image, since that thing had similar names to what 10-tails was called (although in it's case, it was a being between monkey and human, one that directed the course of evolution).

There is one thing that makes we wonder. Kurama called So6p a Grandpa and not father/mother, this might suggest that So6p wasn't the one that devised the beasts (their forms), but rather one of So6p's descendant, like his daughter (who knows maybe he had some , beside seeing how the Uzumaki can live over 100 years easily, it shouldn't be surprising if So6p could live even longer and have multiple children and wifes) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    Tobi does that to everyone, talking to them like he knows them well. Besides, Obito is confirmed dead no?
    He does not do it like that with everyone. In this case, i repeat, he offers statement of familiarity with kakashi but immediately dissociates with gai. That is not "oh that's just tobi, He does that to everybody". That dialogue is attached to serious sequence of panels initiating a staredown. I personalty don't think tobi is obito but IM not going to deny that this chapter is is offering pieces of support to that theory using long established techniques, especially comic book/manga techniques in the artwork.

"Confirmed dead" does not work as an argument at all in naruto. If you are curious why then read naruto :p
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

This week I think there should be another chapter related to the Naruto movie...

- Gendou Mazu is the 10 tails vessel No surprise ...

- An incomplete revival No surprise...

- Tobi's words to Kakashi made me think about the old Obito theory....lol ( still dont buy it )

- Then of course his words to Gai makes it seem like he knows a bit about them personally.

- This history of the 10 tails seems like there could be more to it...

- KB has a fetish for middle aged women's breasts lol

- The Fan seems to diffuse chakra .... I had a similar idea.

KB should use a Bijuu bomb and just hit it.

Actually something Kisame said way back may reveal something. He said there is delicate balancing order and if the tailed beasts are not sealed properly then statue will crumble.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I've spanned too much today, I'll stop but its important to keep in mind that this weeks chapter came with two translations that when compared; contain discrepancies that significantly impact two theories.

Short list:

"Vessel" and "body" are not necessarily the same exact thing.

Tobi remarks in familiarity with both kakashi and gain in one translation but in the other translation his remark of familiarity with kakashi remains, even moreso intimate in tone but completely dissociates with gai in a way that half proactively confirms that tobi did have more than a walk in part during kakashi's past.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

OKAY....

1) Tobi =\= Obito, and Tobi =\= Shisui for the same reasons.

When Tobi faught with Yondaime, Neither Obito nor Shisui would have been Old enough. The size and physical maturity does not match.

2) Tobi could be using Obito's eye. It is logical to assume that Tobi had Zetsu keeping an eye out and spying on Yondaime. If so. Akatsuki would have known about Obito's Eyes and their potential. It would be a very simple matter for Zetsu to retrieve the right eye.

3) Again I say, Tobi has no interest in reviving the Juubi along with its body. The Body would just be a nuisance. Tobi wants to become the Jinchuuriki of the 10Tails, why would he want to put it back in its body? I am going with The Geddou being a Vessel, and not the actual body.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - KB has a fetish for middle aged women's breasts lol
    Tsunade has that effect on people

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    This chapter was a bit too underwhelming for me. Lots of pages dedicated to explain how is Ten-tail revival possible without having QB and HB sealed, everything that we have known for quite some time now, and other then that it was just filler talking. The only interesting part of the chapter was the interaction between Tobi and Kakashi/Gai which seems to imply that the so much heated theory about Obito being Tobi might just not be so far-fetched. That would be another let down after Orochimarus cheap revival.

Personally, I doubt its Obito simply bcs of the time-line - Tobi predates Obito, he was around even before Nagato was born, how else would he masterminded Nagato having rinnegan and creation of Akatsuki ?
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    OKAY....

1) Tobi =\= Obito, and Tobi =\= Shisui for the same reasons.

When Tobi faught with Yondaime, Neither Obito nor Shisui would have been Old enough. The size and physical maturity does not match.

2) Tobi could be using Obito's eye. It is logical to assume that Tobi had Zetsu keeping an eye out and spying on Yondaime. If so. Akatsuki would have known about Obito's Eyes and their potential. It would be a very simple matter for Zetsu to retrieve the right eye.

3) Again I say, Tobi has no interest in reviving the Juubi along with its body. The Body would just be a nuisance. Tobi wants to become the Jinchuuriki of the 10Tails, why would he want to put it back in its body? I am going with The Geddou being a Vessel, and not the actual body.
    The thing is, someone capable of freely moving through space, perhaps can even move through time as well... yep that's manga world for you ;P.

Well, Tobi might be a collective being made from ALL those that would like/want to aid Madara in helping achieving his Moon Eye's plan.

Well, I can guess another person that might fit, perhaps that person even helped Kakashi in mastering his Sharingan and thus would know both of them, but Kakashi more... yes you know who I'm referring to, the Uchiha that was in the 3rd's genin group.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    This chapter was a bit too underwhelming for me. Lots of pages dedicated to explain how is Ten-tail revival possible without having QB and HB sealed, everything that we have known for quite some time now, and other then that it was just filler talking. The only interesting part of the chapter was the interaction between Tobi and Kakashi/Gai which seems to imply that the so much heated theory about Obito being Tobi might just not be so far-fetched. That would be another let down after Orochimarus cheap revival.

Personally, I doubt its Obito simply bcs of the time-line - Tobi predates Obito, he was around even before Nagato was born, how else would he masterminded Nagato having rinnegan and creation of Akatsuki ?
    Time Space jutsu? That's a way all of this could make sense. But anyway, I actually like PaulBee's theory about it just being obito's eye inside tobi, allowing him similiar space time jutsus, and also why he has "seen" kakashi before. I still say oro helped with the surgery though... just saying
    Last edited by BlackZetsu; 07-18-2012 at 05:08 PM. Reason: stuff

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad Jamal View Post
    I don't think this chapter imply in any case that Tobi is Obito.... come on guys Obito was a good boy and he willingly gave his eye to Kakashi and died peacefully. Even if he survived he had no reason of becoming so cracked and evil. but i guess these points would have been cleared out a hundred times before too
    Actually, Obito has one reason to become so cracked and evil. Everyone left him to die and no one came back for him. Somebody could atleast have the decency to try and retrieve his corpse. I'd be mad too if I was left to rot in a cave. At first i'd think, "they'll send someone to help me soon". Then I'd start to think, "damn they not gonna even try to retrieve my corpse?". Then i'd think, "Once i get out of here i'm going to kill everyone".
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid