View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    12 44.44%
  • |4| Good

    7 25.93%
  • |3| Average

    5 18.52%
  • |2| Bad

    1 3.70%
  • |1| Terrible

    2 7.41%
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 113

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Creature of Shadows Xerenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    553

    Naruto 594 Discussion / 595 Predictions


    Chapter 594: "The Progenitor" :

    http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/502/594





    Enjoy!


  2. #2
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,923
    ...Tobi just said that Gai has seen his face...but forgot, of course... and he knows a lot about Kakashi... man this is master trolling indeed :p.

    So, basically 10-tails true form is:
    Spoiler!


    Nice chapter, the switching is more evident in Naruto's case, since Bee wears sunglasses.



  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    104
    This confirms Tobi being Obito imo!!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Yondaime123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    661
    "You don't remember faces,so what's the point in telling you?" - That one cracked me up !
    Good chapter,but at this point I expect more action than talking.

  5. #5
    Senior Member knife eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    532
    Aww man, i really liked paulbee's thoughts from the previous chapter discussion where he explains the statue, being of the outer realm, was a tool used to subdue the 10 tails. After all, it appears as if made of wood and we know hashirama and yamato use mokuton jutsu to subdue 9 tails chakra.

    Well it looks like kishi played somewhere in the middle, making it the a body for the 10 tails but not under the conditions we all thought before. IM groaning at the word, "vessel" here for the chances it might not be the most accurate translation if what kakashi deduced. If the word were say, to be, "cage" then it satisfies both theories quite well.

    IM stuck, though, on what is implied by tobi pointing out the specific but well known character flaws of kakashi and gai. Ya, on one hand it suggests he may be someone they know (especially the deeper claim of kakashi's regret) from some point in the past but it might just be tauntful answers by what is observable of both of them. If zetsu has seen their fights with akatsuki then tobi could certainly make a character judgement whether he has origins in Jonah's or not.

    Ok, personal geek out time. Kakashi wants to try something! His hand is up in signature raikiri fashion, you know what?! He knows he can strike tobi with a physical blow! Reviving the ten tails just might cost him the ability to phase momentarily! He did not use his eye on naruto! He batted him away! Ya, was to change his direction away from maizo but kakashi most definitely is up to something THAT WILL WORK!!
    Last edited by knife eater; 07-18-2012 at 01:40 PM. Reason: fun
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    195
    I do not like this chapter. The information that was given is not important. We already know this! Boring chapter in my view.

  7. #7
    Regular Member Ahmad Jamal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by pr0master View Post
    I do not like this chapter. The information that was given is not important. We already know this! Boring chapter in my view.
    I agree with you.... I myself was some what disappointed by the content of this chapter..... even Kurama said only one thing that mattered "Even i can't take ten tails...!!" So only course of action is to do something about it before ten tails is revived...!! i guess we finally get to see Naruto vs Tobi!! and this time Tobi gotta fight seriously so an excellent opportunity to see what he is capable of!!

    I don't think this chapter imply in any case that Tobi is Obito.... come on guys Obito was a good boy and he willingly gave his eye to Kakashi and died peacefully. Even if he survived he had no reason of becoming so cracked and evil. but i guess these points would have been cleared out a hundred times before too

    Next chapter got to be a good one i mean Kishi really wasted this chapter as far as important points of discussion are related.... he could easily had made it a mixed fighting and talking chapter or we could have seen a bit of Oro and Sasuke....!! ohh well Kishi is the boss so

  8. #8
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad Jamal View Post
    I agree with you.... I myself was some what disappointed by the content of this chapter..... even Kurama said only one thing that mattered "Even i can't take ten tails...!!" So only course of action is to do something about it before ten tails is revived...!! i guess we finally get to see Naruto vs Tobi!! and this time Tobi gotta fight seriously so an excellent opportunity to see what he is capable of!!

    I don't think this chapter imply in any case that Tobi is Obito.... come on guys Obito was a good boy and he willingly gave his eye to Kakashi and died peacefully. Even if he survived he had no reason of becoming so cracked and evil. but i guess these points would have been cleared out a hundred times before too

    Next chapter got to be a good one i mean Kishi really wasted this chapter as far as important points of discussion are related.... he could easily had made it a mixed fighting and talking chapter or we could have seen a bit of Oro and Sasuke....!! ohh well Kishi is the boss so
    Well, the confirmation that the 10-tails isn't some omnipotent beast that lived beside humans, but in truth is GOD, something that created all and thus humans as well, is quite important. It is the beginning as well as the end and one of the reasons why I posted that image, since that thing had similar names to what 10-tails was called (although in it's case, it was a being between monkey and human, one that directed the course of evolution).

    There is one thing that makes we wonder. Kurama called So6p a Grandpa and not father/mother, this might suggest that So6p wasn't the one that devised the beasts (their forms), but rather one of So6p's descendant, like his daughter (who knows maybe he had some , beside seeing how the Uzumaki can live over 100 years easily, it shouldn't be surprising if So6p could live even longer and have multiple children and wifes) ?



  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well, the confirmation that the 10-tails isn't some omnipotent beast that lived beside humans, but in truth is GOD, something that created all and thus humans as well, is quite important. It is the beginning as well as the end and one of the reasons why I posted that image, since that thing had similar names to what 10-tails was called (although in it's case, it was a being between monkey and human, one that directed the course of evolution).

    There is one thing that makes we wonder. Kurama called So6p a Grandpa and not father/mother, this might suggest that So6p wasn't the one that devised the beasts (their forms), but rather one of So6p's descendant, like his daughter (who knows maybe he had some , beside seeing how the Uzumaki can live over 100 years easily, it shouldn't be surprising if So6p could live even longer and have multiple children and wifes) ?
    As for the "grandpa" part, it's probably just because of the translation. The term "jii-san" means "grandpa", but also means "old man", so Kurama probably just meant "old man Rikudou". It's like how Naruto calls Tsunade "Granny Tsunade" (Tsunade baa-chan).

  10. #10
    Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad Jamal View Post
    I don't think this chapter imply in any case that Tobi is Obito.... come on guys Obito was a good boy and he willingly gave his eye to Kakashi and died peacefully. Even if he survived he had no reason of becoming so cracked and evil. but i guess these points would have been cleared out a hundred times before too
    Actually, Obito has one reason to become so cracked and evil. Everyone left him to die and no one came back for him. Somebody could atleast have the decency to try and retrieve his corpse. I'd be mad too if I was left to rot in a cave. At first i'd think, "they'll send someone to help me soon". Then I'd start to think, "damn they not gonna even try to retrieve my corpse?". Then i'd think, "Once i get out of here i'm going to kill everyone".
    FOOLS!!!!!


    Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •