7 25.93%
  • |3| Average

5 18.52%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.70%
  • |1| Terrible

2 7.41%
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I liked this chapter, Kurama taking over Naruto in the switch-a-roo was kinda cool, and Naruto talking to Tobi/Kurama about the ten tails is heaps better than listening to Sasuke and Itachi going on, and on, and on....

I thought Tobi might need Sasukes eyes to perform the Infinte T - Being his eyes (itachi's) have been the only ones shown to have been able to use the Technique. But it does not seem to be this way. If he can activate the technique then should not Naruto and Bee be able to get out of it using the Bijuu, perhaps Madara and Sasuke aswell? Sasuke has shown he can break it, so why not then? That could set up an epic fight, with everyone else in the Ninja world in a Genjutsu. We could have Sasuke, Naruto, Bee, Madara and Tobi all free to duke it out without any outside interfearance. Tobi could get all cocky and start showing everyone in the Genjustu the fight, only to lose to a Sasuke/ Naruto combo - redeeming Sasuke, and ensuring every single Human on the planet would see Naruto save the day. That would make a nice ending IMO.

Its just about confirmed now that we will see behind the mask in chp 600.

As someone said earlier, why does not Bee just fire off a Bijuu bomb into the Mazou while it is having its little mental breakdown? That would solve a few things - at least check the durability of the Statue.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Something's off!

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    I liked this chapter, Kurama taking over Naruto in the switch-a-roo was kinda cool, and Naruto talking to Tobi/Kurama about the ten tails is heaps better than listening to Sasuke and Itachi going on, and on, and on....
    So did I! Naruto in Kurama-face-mode looks funny. What's even more funny is Kakashi listening to Kurama as if it were the most natural thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    I thought Tobi might need Sasukes eyes to perform the Infinte T - Being his eyes (itachi's) have been the only ones shown to have been able to use the Technique. But it does not seem to be this way. If he can activate the technique then should not Naruto and Bee be able to get out of it using the Bijuu, perhaps Madara and Sasuke aswell? Sasuke has shown he can break it, so why not then? That could set up an epic fight, with everyone else in the Ninja world in a Genjutsu. We could have Sasuke, Naruto, Bee, Madara and Tobi all free to duke it out without any outside interfearance. Tobi could get all cocky and start showing everyone in the Genjustu the fight, only to lose to a Sasuke/ Naruto combo - redeeming Sasuke, and ensuring every single Human on the planet would see Naruto save the day. That would make a nice ending IMO.
    You are right, something is off. If Tobi never needed the 8-tails (he had part of him long before the war started) and the 9-tails, then why bother to fight them. I am sure Tobi is bluffing when he says he only needs part of their chakra. He tried very much to get all of it, and it wasn't just for fun.

And what about this whole "I need a pawn to sync with the Gedo Mazou"-routine (http://www.mangareader.net/93-455-8/...apter-450.html). Suddenly, he doesn't need it?

Tobi must be in real trouble if he starts to lie and to bluff. The fan won't save him, Bee and Naruto are both extremely fast. If that's all he has...

But don't get your hopes up. Next week, Kishi will bore us with a Madara-talk-chapter, followed by a Oro-Sasuke-chapter, followed by a Tobi-chapter which will end with a page where he starts to take off his mask. And the line will be: "What will he look like!" I am seriously considering not to check the releases for 5 weeks - but I guess I won't keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post
    Hey Guys!

I am sure the 10-tails will be revived. In Dragonball, they always tried the same thing: "No, we have to kill him before he reaches full power! Once he does, we are doomed. He will be so hyperstrong!" That was the case with Piccolo (reenforced by Shenlong, what they tried to prevent from happening), Cell (who absorbed all the cyborgs, what they tried to prevent from happening), and Buu (what they tried...). However, the villains always reached full power - and were beaten. So we can be pretty sure we will see the 10-tails. We also saw EVERY so-called strong fighter that had been mentioned in Narutoverse (dead or alive ;-): Madara, all 9 beasts, every of the 5 Kages.

My bet: That will be the moment where all the fist-bumping with the 2-7-tails will come in handy. If so, I am so looking forward to Tobi's wtf-face when the 10-tails fist-bumps with Naruto. Of course, we don't know how the 1-tails would react. He met Naruto (during the Gaara-Naruto-fight), but the Tanuki wasn't too happy about it.
    Well, "seen", perhaps but not always seen them fighting, for example we still don't know the power level of the White Fang, whose fame was Greater than the Sanins and was a greater genius than Minato or the Uchiha (Minato's words, in a better translation, IIRC ).

Hmmmm, I think that Tobi meant something but I forgot ;P.

BTW. Tobijjahu in Hebrew means pretty much God . There is a name from that and Tobi is one of the diminutive from that name. Men with that name are associated with being always in motion, always changing and being intelligent. They have great ambition and tenacity, with in turns make them think only about themselves and their plans. They can critically judge not only others, but themselves as well. Their judgment is truthful and objective. In the case of their closest ones, they are cold.

This describes Tobi pretty well, don't you think ?
    Last edited by Zero; 07-19-2012 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well, "seen", perhaps but not always seen them fighting, for example we still don't know the power level of the White Fand, whose fame was Greater than the Sanins and was a greater genius the Minato or the Uchiha (Minato's words, in some better translation, IIRC).
    Good point! Seeing his father again would have caught Kakashi off guard. Strangely, Kabutu didn't revive him - yet. And of course, we haven't seen Hashirama's full potential. There is still room to make us happy.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    So what I got out of this Naruto chapter was if Tobi didn't have a flair for the dramatic, the world would already be doomed.

Seriously, all he needed to do was have Kabuto use Edo Tensei (or hell, just done it himself since he swiped Nagato's Rinnengan) to revive the brothers, seal them, and then chuck them into the statue. That's it. If he hadn't paraded himself in front of the Kage council and whipped up this whole farce of a war, by now everyone would be under the eternal Tsukiyomi already and would've had no way to stop it.

I know a lot of times the villain's plan is undone thanks to their own arrogance and stupid decisions, but come on!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

^ This happens in all mangas... except probably for some seinen mangas....
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    So what I got out of this Naruto chapter was if Tobi didn't have a flair for the dramatic, the world would already be doomed.

Seriously, all he needed to do was have Kabuto use Edo Tensei (or hell, just done it himself since he swiped Nagato's Rinnengan) to revive the brothers, seal them, and then chuck them into the statue. That's it. If he hadn't paraded himself in front of the Kage council and whipped up this whole farce of a war, by now everyone would be under the eternal Tsukiyomi already and would've had no way to stop it.

I know a lot of times the villain's plan is undone thanks to their own arrogance and stupid decisions, but come on!
    Or he lied, it wouldn't be his first lie anyway. Besides it looked like Kabuto didn't show Tobi that he can summon the Brothers. The moment that Kabuto appeared with ET, the declaration of war has already been made. ET, it might have been easy for Oro to steal it's secrets, but after Oro did steal them, only Oro and Kabuto had access to them.

hey guys, i for one am glad kishi has thrown this at us, because it means we can once again question who tobi is
    i was let down with the whole tobi=isnt=madara reveal because lets face it we all knew he wasnt.
    btw people are saying tobi will be revealed in chapter 600, is there evidence of this or is it speculation?

I don't think Tobi could have revive the Kin/Gin Brothers so easily. As suggested by Nagato, when he revived the Konoha dead, there is a Time Limit. Yes it's known that Nagato was to Revive Madara, but there is/has to be another factor when reviving someone who was dead past the original time limit.

So we know there's a time limit, we deduce that there is a hidden price for violating the time limit. And now we also know why Tobi could not just revive the Kin-Gin brothers on his own. As for Kabuto doing it for him, Kabuto did not reveal them to Tobi.

Perhaps an incomplete Juubi is fine for the Moon's eye PLan, but perhaps a complete Juubi is necessary for reviving the Original Madara.

The war had to go on.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Tobi yearns to be the ultimate chakra pokemon master.

Say chaps has anything about the previous ninja world wars been revealed, not even in any of the databooks by chance?