• |3| Average

5 18.52%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.70%
  • |1| Terrible

2 7.41%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I'd like to see that Tobi (or Madara) succeeds in using Infinite Tsukuyomi, but it should not work on Naruto (of course ) and He along with Kurama should be able to snap people out from it.

The sword of Totsuka should seal or be able to seal Madara.
    On the right path, add Saskue to the equation and, damnit you must be "the great toad sage"!

Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post
    If I might add something: Maybe Naruto can now fuse with the elder frogs. The reason he couldn't was Kurama (http://www.mangareader.net/93-430-6/...apter-425.html), but I always assumed that's because Kurama wasn't too friendly about this sort of intrusion. However, that might have changed now.
    I always liked ma and pa frog. Any way to get them back into the plot is a +

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    Yes, i would also like it if infinite tsukiyomi succeeds but of course with additional and unexpected side effects that makes it worse than tobi expected; harder for the good guys to prevail. The scenario if time perception being profoundly compounded by those under tsukiyomi hasn't left my mind either, as in its infinite if you're caught but only seconds to days pass for tobi and a few other struggling characters. I wonder what world will be experienced.
    Side Effect #1, Tobi cant control it and then the "Moon's Eye Plan" is a moot point. I see a battle royal coming! Tobi vs Madara vs confused Saskue vs Naruto and Bee....with Kakashi and Guy probiding commentary.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I'm expecting that Naruto, as a Jinchuuriki, and Sasuke, as an Uchiha, will be the only two capable of resisting Infinite Tsukuyomi, and will somehow defeat Tobi and stop the technique.
    True. Add to the people who will be resistant to infinte glaucoma/pink eye:

Kakashi - he already has a case of pink eye. I heard it's like chicken pocks, you get it once then your immune.

Guy - If you dont look at the asshole directly, then you wont get pink eye.

Madara - Has mastered the pink eye crustyness. He laughs at farts directed at his face. He smoothers himself in the buttcheeks of assholishness. His pink eye is so devistating that if he establishes direct eye contact with you then you instantly have herpes.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Interesting, but did the SO6P actually use Sage mode? This has not been said or demonstrated yet, Not to say that he didn't, I always thought the guy was so Over-Powered that he didn't need a Sage Mode, and the term "Sage" does not neccessarily imply Sage Mode.

My feelings are that the SO6P was a natural Beast, like Hashirama (and like the Younger Son probably was), that I don't see him needing a Sage Mode boost.
    I think that it was this page, but I can't find the proper translation:
    Spoiler!

Basically Kabuto is saying (in a more proper version, IIRC ) that he is closer to So6p more than anyone else (even closer than Edodara) because he mastered Sage Mode. Although this version really meshes it up, so I'm not sure anymore .

For paulbee I'd say that if all jutsu originates with so6p then can we safely assume that juugo's clan's special ability (pre cursed seal form) also originates with so6p? I agree he didn't need a sage mode that we see with naruto or kabuto (for the sake of strength at any case) but it seems important that he at least directly influenced and understood natural energy its balancable relationship with chakra and stamina. So i say sage mode, nope, understanding and use of natural energy, most definitely yes. Perhaps sage mode is what allows shinobi to achieve what simply came naturally for so6p and juugo's clan kept it in their lineage.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

the SO6P could very well have used a sage mode type jutsu but personally i dont think he did, but at the same time we dont know enough about how he fights to really make a proper guestimation of it, you could very well be right, zero but he could also simply have been a sage in the traditional meaning of the word and he might just have been a natural born powerhouse.

and knife eater, i think you're correct, atleast partially, SO6P, to my what ive read in the manga, pretty much made chakra/ninjutsu known to the world and every current jutsu in existence, be it sage mode or seals, they all come from him or is derived from him, but at the same time he might have been trained by some1 in some way, like when naruto learned the sage mode and this could be animals as it is entirely possible that they knew about nature chakra long b4 any humans did and the SO6P was in training but that is mere theory and there is nothing concrete that points in this direction, atleast not to my knowledge.

Interesting, but did the SO6P actually use Sage mode? This has not been said or demonstrated yet, Not to say that he didn't, I always thought the guy was so Over-Powered that he didn't need a Sage Mode, and the term "Sage" does not neccessarily imply Sage Mode.

My feelings are that the SO6P was a natural Beast, like Hashirama (and like the Younger Son probably was), that I don't see him needing a Sage Mode boost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I think that it was this page, but I can't find the proper translation:
    Spoiler!

Basically Kabuto is saying (in a more proper version, IIRC ) that he is closer to So6p more than anyone else (even closer than Edodara) because he mastered Sage Mode. Although this version really meshes it up, so I'm not sure anymore .
    Maybe the SO6 was in permanent Sage mode, like his natural condition.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    That is what we were saying, since juugo's clan had an ability to access natural energy separate from sage "mode". That in itselfs testifies to the so6p having a natural or at least different condition with how he may have used natural energy. On top of that, paulbre pointed out that the demon statue is in part a suggestion of other worldly or outerworld, i should say, power that so6p had access too. The only question that remains for me then is if so6p was born with natural energy sense or was it "learned" later. Its definitely not a "mode" like naruto's and kabuto's. That sage mode is the crude form for lesser shinobi of the split bloodlines, same as the uchiha izanagi when compared to the so6p creation techniques.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

i wouldnt rule out the SO6P being put on the earth with set powers as an actual adult tbh, they say that the rinnegan was a gift from the gods, maybe the SO6P was too, altho it is a bit "out there" it would open up a lot of answers to previous unanswered questions, bcoz if this notion is true, then chakra itself was a gift from the gods and everything involving chakra comes from him directly, kinda like how prometheus in greek mythology gave fire and science to the humans, altho in this case they wouldnt have been stolen.

I feel like this chapter was meant to be read with the movie premier chapter in the middle of it... it said the movie one-shot starts on Page 10 of this chapter, and on Page 11 (presumably after the premier chapter concludes?) Tobi begins his rant about Infinite Tsukuyomi (which was loosely the subject of the movie chapter).

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Interesting possibility, I agree. But what of The Younger son, and What of Hashirama. I suppose I could see The SO6P and the Younger Son being able to continually exist in sage mode, but I don't think that Hashirama was that way.

When I take it all in, I tend to want to believe that SO6P, Younger son, and Hashirama were just Simply Beast Specimens. Either Freaks of Nature or Just Humans Blessed by the Heavens with incredible powers. Or Maybe the SO6P was like Hercules, a result of Divine and Human interbreeding? That if it were true would explain a lot of things about SO6P.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Interesting possibility, I agree. But what of The Younger son, and What of Hashirama. I suppose I could see The SO6P and the Younger Son being able to continually exist in sage mode, but I don't think that Hashirama was that way.

When I take it all in, I tend to want to believe that SO6P, Younger son, and Hashirama were just Simply Beast Specimens. Either Freaks of Nature or Just Humans Blessed by the Heavens with incredible powers. Or Maybe the SO6P was like Hercules, a result of Divine and Human interbreeding? That if it were true would explain a lot of things about SO6P.
    Wait, are you saying that a monster bigger than a mountain have impregnated a human woman ? How the hell did she survive that :O, unless it's "you know what" is of human size...

If something, I think that the Brothers might have been an example of what happened to So6p. He might have just ate the magic fruit, aka the meat of the Bijuu King/God/Jyubi.