View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    12 44.44%
  • |4| Good

    7 25.93%
  • |3| Average

    5 18.52%
  • |2| Bad

    1 3.70%
  • |1| Terrible

    2 7.41%
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 113
  1. #91
    [̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅] guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    in your hearts
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Marie View Post
    The personality and jutsus of Tobi and Madara are way too different. I find very unlikely all theories like:
    - Tobi is Madara
    - Tobi is a clone of Madara
    - Madara is a clone of Tobi
    I don't recall someone wrote what you said. But anyway, no. I do not believe in that.
    Yeah sorry, different site. I saw discussion but decided to log in later..to the wrong site..

    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

  2. #92
    Senior Member knife eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    532
    IM wondering how long before madara as we know him will exit the story. His time was over generations ago. The toad sage prophecy of naruto saving/changing the world means quite allot. Something has to have culminated for generations up to naruto's time and pose a catastrophic threat from something/somebody relevant to his generation. Madara seems to be there as an instrument for the readers to measure power. Moons eye plan doesn't prolong the aspects of a world in need of change, it simply ends it. Unless madara has parts of the plan we don't know yet then defeating him doesn't warrant naruto any sort of prophetic Messiah. It's simply beating a strong gad Guy. There needs to be something huge the remaining bad guys have in mind that serves as an appropriate and convincing trouble for naruto to overcome.

    Madara, just a godly boss
    Infinite tsukiyomi, maybe but seems to be on its way out
    Tobi, maybe but he needs to step up his game with some trump cards and a plan B
    Orochimaru, maybe, just as likely as tobi to produce the struggles of end game. His purposes require gaining power for reasons other than pure strength

    Tobi's "IM a nobody" is a decent enough contrast to set it up and so are orochimaru's motives. The worst of madara better suits sasuke's potential and give naruto something to really fight and fight for but not madara.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

  3. #93
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,894
    I'd like to see that Tobi (or Madara) succeeds in using Infinite Tsukuyomi, but it should not work on Naruto (of course ) and He along with Kurama should be able to snap people out from it.

    The sword of Totsuka should seal or be able to seal Madara.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  4. #94
    Senior Member Lakritze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    This was definitely said in the Manga too.


    Anyways....I have wondered whether Kurama Mode Naruto can avoid tuning into a frog.

    1) Kurama has more than enough Chakra to balance out Natural Energy at any imaginable rate that Naruto can absorb it.

    2) Kurama could just suck out and eat the excess, same as when he was taking Naruto's chakra.
    If I might add something: Maybe Naruto can now fuse with the elder frogs. The reason he couldn't was Kurama (http://www.mangareader.net/93-430-6/...apter-425.html), but I always assumed that's because Kurama wasn't too friendly about this sort of intrusion. However, that might have changed now.

  5. #95
    Senior Member knife eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I'd like to see that Tobi (or Madara) succeeds in using Infinite Tsukuyomi, but it should not work on Naruto (of course ) and He along with Kurama should be able to snap people out from it.

    The sword of Totsuka should seal or be able to seal Madara.
    Yes, i would also like it if infinite tsukiyomi succeeds but of course with additional and unexpected side effects that makes it worse than tobi expected; harder for the good guys to prevail. The scenario if time perception being profoundly compounded by those under tsukiyomi hasn't left my mind either, as in its infinite if you're caught but only seconds to days pass for tobi and a few other struggling characters. I wonder what world will be experienced.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

  6. #96
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,422
    I'm expecting that Naruto, as a Jinchuuriki, and Sasuke, as an Uchiha, will be the only two capable of resisting Infinite Tsukuyomi, and will somehow defeat Tobi and stop the technique.

  7. #97
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post
    If I might add something: Maybe Naruto can now fuse with the elder frogs. The reason he couldn't was Kurama (http://www.mangareader.net/93-430-6/...apter-425.html), but I always assumed that's because Kurama wasn't too friendly about this sort of intrusion. However, that might have changed now.
    Most certainly, The Elder frog (Fukusaku) should be able to fuse with Naruto at this time. I think that this could be desirable only as a starting point, but ultimately Naruto and Kurama need to be able to do it themselves, acting as a Duo. The most compelling reasons for them doing it alone are a) Safety of the Frog, b) Convenience, Fukusaku can't be with them all the time, c) Overload of Fukusaku's abilities.

    For point c), I imagine that the amount of Natural energy Naru-Rama will have to channel, if they were to make maximum use of Kurama's power, would be just way too much for Fukusaku to gather for them.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  8. #98
    Senior Member Lakritze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    158

    Genkidama

    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Most certainly, The Elder frog (Fukusaku) should be able to fuse with Naruto at this time. I think that this could be desirable only as a starting point, but ultimately Naruto and Kurama need to be able to do it themselves, acting as a Duo. The most compelling reasons for them doing it alone are a) Safety of the Frog, b) Convenience, Fukusaku can't be with them all the time, c) Overload of Fukusaku's abilities.

    For point c), I imagine that the amount of Natural energy Naru-Rama will have to channel, if they were to make maximum use of Kurama's power, would be just way too much for Fukusaku to gather for them.
    That's an interesting point. Imagine Narurama sucking chakra from their surroundings that amounts about half their own combined chakra. They would suck the whole region dry and might end up like Son-Goku collecting energy from neighbouring planets for his Genkidama. At least I can see why the idea of Fukasaku and Shima sitting on Narurama's shoulders and collecting that amount of energy is a bit off. But theoretically, it should work.

  9. #99
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post
    That's an interesting point. Imagine Narurama sucking chakra from their surroundings that amounts about half their own combined chakra. They would suck the whole region dry and might end up like Son-Goku collecting energy from neighbouring planets for his Genkidama. At least I can see why the idea of Fukasaku and Shima sitting on Narurama's shoulders and collecting that amount of energy is a bit off. But theoretically, it should work.
    There is always the possibility that Kurama will teach Naruto the Sage Mode that So6p used, after all, it was already proven (bu his explanation of Jyubi) that he is very knowledgeable.



  10. #100
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    There is always the possibility that Kurama will teach Naruto the Sage Mode that So6p used, after all, it was already proven (bu his explanation of Jyubi) that he is very knowledgeable.
    Interesting, but did the SO6P actually use Sage mode? This has not been said or demonstrated yet, Not to say that he didn't, I always thought the guy was so Over-Powered that he didn't need a Sage Mode, and the term "Sage" does not neccessarily imply Sage Mode.

    My feelings are that the SO6P was a natural Beast, like Hashirama (and like the Younger Son probably was), that I don't see him needing a Sage Mode boost.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •