View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

9 56.25%
  • l4l Great

4 25.00%
  • l3l Average

1 6.25%
  • l2l Bad

2 12.50%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Thread Killer
    Lol he's not going to die like this. You honestly think we're going to see one of the better captains die with him only getting one pitiful swing of his sword? He just told Renji that he was going to make F use all of their abilities so Renji would be able to fight him. I would expect to see some sort of kido and something new from Byakuya.

Quote Originally Posted by Approx01 View Post
    Lol he's not going to die like this. You honestly think we're going to see one of the better captains die with him only getting one pitiful swing of his sword? He just told Renji that he was going to make F use all of their abilities so Renji would be able to fight him. I would expect to see some sort of kido and something new from Byakuya.
    he probably used that stealth Ho-O/flash step (or whatever it was called, that he learned from Yorouichi) from the fight with the 7th? Espada with all the eyes that made it look like he was hit but he actually escaped without actually being touched, all that was left behind was his white captains robe.

Byakuya isn't dead. Killing him would be the same as killing Kenpachi. Bleach can't exist without them. I'm glad I'm not his fan, though. Since I never really liked him, it's nice to see him bleeding and dying and powerless.. But he's going to be fine. Maybe.
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmarkg2 View Post
    Byakuya, I do not want he died. but my friend told me , he must be died, or Rukia can not reach to her bankai without stimulation.
    Wait.....what? I agree, Maybe? Rukia and stimulation? , sounds intriguing! Please, continue!

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarkg2 View Post
    Rukia can not reach to her bankai without stimulation.
    Bad english maybe. Bankai is not the name of her dildo.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

I cannot image that Byukaya lost his fight, that's impossible and that's must be one skills of him! I trust that and never feel doubt!
    火影忍者 狐忍