View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

9 56.25%
  • l4l Great

4 25.00%
  • l3l Average

1 6.25%
  • l2l Bad

2 12.50%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    would love to see kenpachi fight against that guy, no fear no bankai, only pure awesomeness

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    but doesn't kenchan fear not being able to protect yachiru?

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Spoiler!

Are we about to have ourselves another Twitter incident with Kubo?

Is this for real?

This is sad on sooooo many levels.

1- So many people love Byakuya to THAT POINT?

2- To the point of death threatening the author like a bunch of douches?

3- They trully believe Byakuya IS DEAD???

4- Don't they remember the last Kubo incident? Isn't that kinda dangerous to the scanlation "business" or however you wanna call it??

Man, the extreme stupidity of this makes my head ache. Fuck them.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Spoiler!

Is this for real?

4- Don't they remember the last Kubo incident? Isn't that kinda dangerous to the scanlation "business" or however you wanna call it??

Daz, did you just hack in all those accounts just to flame Kubo :O ?

It (if it's true) was quite an anticlimactic death for Bleach, since the fighters hasn't showcased even half of their abilities... after all, Kido was one of Byakuya's specialties, he used it in like 3/4 of his fights...

They can bitch, they can flame, but they are still going to read it anyway.

I wasn't THAT moved by his death, actually he died like that so it wasn't anything especially worth reminiscing (if he is indeed dead).

Spoiler!

See this is why I don't use twitter. MORONS! They really think Byakuya is dead.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Spoiler!

Is this for real?

Wow they are all mad because he died? I really didn't think much about it because I'm still upset about being Kubo Trolled and him not showing who the mystery swordsman is. Hate mail on twitter means this must be getting good.

This is payback for all the times people bitched about him not killing off "good guys" now he's gonna slaughter them left and right, all off screen at that!

I doubt he's gone though, only true reoccuring death so far this arc is probably the Vice captain, the vanished reiatsus i don't count as dead just yet.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Someone pointed this out to me on another but what if that last panel with Byakuya all bloodied was one of Renji's fears? It would mean that Renji was also hit with Nodts attack and Byakuya could be not that badly injured (or dead). Think about it.

Thanks to Daz again for that little nugget this morning about those moronic twitter ranters. Am still laughing.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Tite Kubo is a magnificent bastard after all. I expect no less from him and this chapter was really awesome. Looking at Ichigo who is falling in desperation (and maybe fear) and the powerless Byakuya being driven in a half-death state,I'd say it's really worth reading this manga after all !
    5/5 for this chapter.

Being the troll king that he is, Kubo would probably skip to other fights and will not show Byakuya's fate after at least 3-4 chapters. Those people with their tweets should have known better that Kubo's trolling symptom is just acting up again. No way in hell that Byakuya would just die there.

Another person who would do well against these Quincy aside from Kenpachi is Tsukishima. No bankai but has power just as hax.

sig made by me