View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

9 56.25%
  • l4l Great

4 25.00%
  • l3l Average

1 6.25%
  • l2l Bad

2 12.50%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 501 Discussion / 502 Predictions

Chapter is out. http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/501

Don't look good for my boy Byakuya at the moment.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Excellent chapter, as always! Though some people might be disappointed that the mysterious swordsman was not revealed..
    What's Gekka Tenshou? A new attack perhaps?.. Or did he always have it and I just forgot..
    Edit: Gekka Tenshou–>Getsuga tenshou. Mangastream rules!!
    Last edited by playerhm; 07-18-2012 at 02:19 PM.
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

That was kinda....pointless. A whole chapter devoted to fear....

Or is that what is happening to Ichigo? Disabling him from trully using his full power? Certainly explains Jidanbo. Never-the-less, it completely sidesteps all of last weeks cliff hangers and doesn't really advance the story elsewhere either.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Gekka tenshou?? miss translation or new technique from ichigo... is there a gekka word in japanese? can anyone translate it if there is.....plus i don't believe byakuya is defeated completely though he is brutally wounded ever before even more than with zomari or tsukishima....

Did as nodt use the medallion again? to decimate byakuya at the end... I think As Nodt used byakuya's bankai(Senbonzakura) to defeat byakuya at he last page http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/501/17 ...its byakuya's indeed and also confirms that the quincies can unleashed their stolen bankais.....this chapter also confirmed it that the captains who's bankai were stolen can't use even shikai... its so obvious how byakuya fights with his sword

Too much gore on this chapter especially the rukia face and is that cockroaches or moths lols?

No surprise about the mystery character... kubo trolls really good... hope to see him/her soon

"Gekka" and "getsuga" use the same characters
    げつが - getsuga
    げっか - gekka

Note that gekka has the smaller "tsu" っ, and missing the two marks on the upper right making か "ka" into が "ga". I guess someone screwed up. EDIT: And screwed up twice. Lol. Someone who doesn't read Bleach is translating it, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Gekka tenshou?? miss translation or new technique from ichigo... is there a gekka word in japanese? can anyone translate it if there is.....plus i don't believe byakuya is defeated completely though he is brutally wounded ever before even more than with zomari or tsukishima....

Did as nodt use the medallion again? to decimate byakuya at the end... I think As Nodt used byakuya's bankai(Senbonzakura) to defeat byakuya at he last page http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/501/17 ...its byakuya's indeed and also confirms that the quincies can unleashed their stolen bankais.....this chapter also confirmed it that the captains who's bankai were stolen can't use even shikai... its so obvious how byakuya fights with his sword

Too much gore on this chapter especially the rukia face and is that cockroaches or moths lols?

So you're saying the captains zanpaktous spirits are the ones that are stolen? that's what i'm getting from that. This means its back to becoming Asauchi. Could be the logical explanation

I also noticed very clearly that As Nodt used byakuya's Senbonzakura. The question is, is it bankai or shikai. The petals aren't that much, it could be shikai, though judging by byakuya's severe wounds it could definitely be his bankai

To your last statement - Gore who doesn't want gore!!!!more please

I do enjoy different interpritations of fear, Its a emotion not many bother trying to understand. I guess that explains what the F stands for.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

So "F" stands for "FEAR", alright, at least this was explained.

A fear is an instinct and only using instinct you can accept true, unreasonable fear. Unless Renji enters Berserk mode, or Kenpachi appears, they are screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by RVD View Post
    So you're saying the captains zanpaktous spirits are the ones that are stolen? that's what i'm getting from that. This means its back to becoming Asauchi. Could be the logical explanation

Yes.....Asauchi...

I actually find this chapter interesting. I wonder what will happen if it's Kenpachi instead of Byakuya. I would love to see what makes Kenpachi feels fear. On the other hand, if it were Ichigo then he's doomed.

sig made by me