View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

9 56.25%
  • l4l Great

4 25.00%
  • l3l Average

1 6.25%
  • l2l Bad

2 12.50%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Daz, did you just hack in all those accounts just to flame Kubo :O ?
    the main problem with those douches are they revealing that they read an earlier chapter before it`s official releases.we had that with Kubo when some dimwitt from mangastream congratulate him on twitter about his 400 ch. who hasn`t been published yet.

It (if it's true) was quite an anticlimactic death for Bleach, since the fighters hasn't showcased even half of their abilities... after all, Kido was one of Byakuya's specialties, he used it in like 3/4 of his fights...

They can bitch, they can flame, but they are still going to read it anyway.

I wasn't THAT moved by his death, actually he died like that so it wasn't anything especially worth reminiscing (if he is indeed dead).
    The thing about Byakuya is that he actually worked pretty damn well as an unlikable villain in SS, but then 2 things happened. 1: Kubo thought having Aizen mastermind everything would be a grat idea, leaving the shinigami cough "blameless" cough, and 2: Byakuya was very popular. So Kubo needed to redeem him, and backepalled so hard that it lost all believability. Rewritten Byakuya loved his sister so much that he screwed with the rules to keep her from getting a seated position, and this same guy we are supposed to believe would go on to execute her on the thinnest of all grounds because "RULES!"? It did a blog post on it way back when:
    It didn't help that his douchy attitude of humans-at least Ichigo being worthless never really changed. And that his entire excistence is basically carefully engineered cliched fanservice.

And actually, thats the only thing keeping this chapter from being fairly decent: Not being able to give two fucks about Byakya. If it had been and other character, and right after SS, I think I could've cared. Yes yes, I know that
    - we're wasting time on the first few pages
    - As Nodts speech was a little too long
    - How the hell does he know how Byakuyas bankai works anyway
    But I like Nodts design, the power wasn't too bad, and the bugs and Hanataros melting face were better visuals than Kubo has done in ages. Plus, the panel wastage wasn't too bad, and overall the pacing felt better than usual.
    Plus, nothing as exasparatingly cliche as "Surprise backup of unseen figure from behind!?" or stupid as "Send out soldiers with communications swords so that they can get killed, rather than use the extremely handy communications kido shown only a few weeks ago!" happened.

Naruto continues being worse. C'mon Kubo, you're losing your touch! You just did the fullbring arc, I know you're the champion of badness!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    i just thought back to Byakuya's fight with Tsukishima. Didnt Byakuya thank Tsuki because he hadnt been in such a dangerous battle in a long time? If so then he should ask Nodts to be his senpei because this is a 100% pure asswhooping going on here.

Never thought I'd see someone whooping Byakuya's ass without even laying a finger on him. Gives new meaning to the phrase "I'll beat you with both hands tied behind my back" smh!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

The fact these guys steal Bankai's should be meaningless to the stronger Captains who never revealed them.

Also it seems obvious Ishida is going to have to get involved at some point. I'm guessing he is the one who helps Ichigo escape that stupid thing hes in.

What I'm thinking is that this invasion plan will fail but the leader may end up recruiting Ishida after loosing some of their members. A good way of giving him a power up and possible becoming a rival for Ichigo again.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

We all know he's not dead yet.

The story is slipping again.

Byakuya, I do not want he died. but my friend told me , he must be died, or Rukia can not reach to her bankai without stimulation.

I guess my biggest problem with Bleach is power levels verying often.

Why should the quinicies fear a bankai Ichigo, and at the same time easily take care of strong captains Shunshi/byauka just because they dont have bankais.

I mean shunshi took out the #1 espada pretty easily without using his bankai. But a non FGT ichigo is more of a threat all of a sudden?

Quote Originally Posted by icedout921 View Post
    I guess my biggest problem with Bleach is power levels verying often.

Why should the quinicies fear a bankai Ichigo, and at the same time easily take care of strong captains Shunshi/byauka just because they dont have bankais.

I mean shunshi took out the #1 espada pretty easily without using his bankai. But a non FGT ichigo is more of a threat all of a sudden?
    I'm not sure, maybe we are supposed to assume that Fullbring/Bankai Ichigo is far more powerful now but not to the FGT level? Same could be said after the SS arc on how somehow everyone could suddenly keep up with Ichigo's Bankai's Speed

Quote Originally Posted by Master_Windz View Post
    I'm not sure, maybe we are supposed to assume that Fullbring/Bankai Ichigo is far more powerful now but not to the FGT level? Same could be said after the SS arc on how somehow everyone could suddenly keep up with Ichigo's Bankai's Speed
    Isn't it already obvious that ichigo is way more powerful that his masked/bankai days..... with the exception of the FGT/post dangai ichigo which defeated aizen..... ---> to which they could level mountains and cities without even directly touching them lols

I actually detest Byakuyas character so seeing all those people moan about it made his near death(I doubt he's actually dead) all the more sweeter for me.
    Far too awesome for your eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Isn't it already obvious that ichigo is way more powerful that his masked/bankai days..... with the exception of the FGT/post dangai ichigo which defeated aizen..... ---> to which they could level mountains and cities without even directly touching them lols
    How is that obvious?