Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    To be honest i feel both sides of the discussion, I would suck hard core if Itachi died and in such a disgusting way, going bind and getting man handled by Susuke, but on the other hand, Susuke is fighting a smart fight, only using CS2 and partial CS2 when he has to, and he looks like he is trying to conserve chakra. Yes he was trained but Oro, but are you all forgetting that Itachi was trained by Mandara?! Yes i wil sadly agree that it looks like the end for Itachi for now, but he has something up his sleeve, either a new eye technique that will make him go blind permanently or a cheap escape jutsu and run crying back to Mandara for being such a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Ok I registered to these forums to reply to post like this. First I would like to say I hate both Saskue and Itachi. Now I'm sooo happy Itachi is at last knocked off his GOD throne. So many of you thought he was impossible to beat. Even saying he can defeat the likes of Hokages/Sannin/Pein! Like the quote above shows people just flat out "assumed" Amaterasu & Tsukiyomi were unstoppable. Powerful yeah. Unstoppable no. Now let's think about who Sasuke spent the last 3 years with. Oro is easily the most well educated in Jutsu. Who better to teach Sasuke possible ways to counter Itachi eh? Truth is I really doubt Itachi will die now. Deafeated yes simple as that. Saskue has youth, sharainngan, CS2, Oro's abilities and most of all tons of new skills from Oro's training! What other outcome could be expected?
    also Tsukiyomi as you put it is unstoppable except to someone with the sharingan and same blood as him as he put it. Also i bet an MS could defeat it.
    I am McLOVIN

The fight is whack no other jutsu has been used, itachi is just another one of those character that we thought would have a big impact to the story(weak).i think this is why one piece is always better than naruto.

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    also Tsukiyomi as you put it is unstoppable except to someone with the sharingan and same blood as him as he put it. Also i bet an MS could defeat it.
    Can you show me one place where this was said? Didn't think so.

Can you show me one place where this was said? Didn't think so.
    Spoiler!

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    Spoiler!
    Owned.

Looks like it's going to be a huge Raiton jutsu, maybe a lightning bolt will come down on Itachi! I don't know if that would be lame or cool.

can raiton be translated or is it a fantasyname?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post
    Owned.

Looks like it's going to be a huge Raiton jutsu, maybe a lightning bolt will come down on Itachi! I don't know if that would be lame or cool.
    I will have to disagree with you, it was definitely more of a Pwnage.
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndes View Post
    can raiton be translated or is it a fantasyname?
    Raiton just translates to lightning element, but when ever someone use one we get a fancy light show.
    Last edited by ronizzle50; 02-21-2008 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

it's yo a$$ mr. itachi-maaan !!!

Thumbs down Horrible Conclusion To Most Anticipated Battle!!!

Ok I registered to these forums to reply to post like this. First I would like to say I hate both Saskue and Itachi. Now I'm sooo happy Itachi is at last knocked off his GOD throne. So many of you thought he was impossible to beat. Even saying he can defeat the likes of Hokages/Sannin/Pein! Like the quote above shows people just flat out "assumed" Amaterasu & Tsukiyomi were unstoppable. Powerful yeah. Unstoppable no. Now let's think about who Sasuke spent the last 3 years with. Oro is easily the most well educated in Jutsu. Who better to teach Sasuke possible ways to counter Itachi eh? Truth is I really doubt Itachi will die now. Deafeated yes simple as that. Saskue has youth, sharainngan, CS2, Oro's abilities and most of all tons of new skills from Oro's training! What other outcome could be expected?
    Yes, I realize this -- actually I was looking forward to this fight! Don't get me wrong on that account! My issue with this battle is that it has moved from Itachi being super-powered and nigh unstoppable to being mostly blind. His most powerful eye technique -- Mangekyou Sharingan -- and its unique techniques are being defeated by hatred and replacement technique?! What?!

Tsuki/uyomi's countered and Sasuke's reason for beating it is: "[...]my hatred for you will make my dream a reality". Okay, so his eyes have allowed him to overcome the mind-bending illusions. Well, alright, he's experienced it several times.

Amaterasu on the other hand was soundly avoided by been by a melty Orochimaru-style kawarimi. That is so awesomely pathetic.
    Last edited by gradoman; 02-21-2008 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Whoops, an error! More clarity! Awesome.