Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Damn, I hoped sasuke to kill itachi rukia way (Recently in anime when she killed that espada). But no, Sasuke's just soo overpowered :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sodem View Post
    Damn, I hoped sasuke to kill itachi rukia way (Recently in anime when she killed that espada). But no, Sasuke's just soo overpowered :/
    i really hate him <_<...1st he defeats Orochimaru whom which not even the 3rd could of done...who cares in how much pain he was when sasuke confronted him...someone of his lvl couldn't be defeated by a boy like sasuke...

and now he's gonna defeat Itachi ? one of the most badass guy in Naruto ?...i really find it hard to believe that sasuke has learned an unblockable technique...that he's mastered so fast after killing Orochi...

and I agree with what everybody said in this thread so far...if Itachi dies it's gonna leave some gaps in naruto....since he never got the chance to say to naruto what he intended to say before Naruto attacked him...not to mention that he knows a lot more about the sharingan and it's history then sasuke...

I really hope he pawns sasuke just to prove he's still a wimp...I would just love to see another sweaty Sasuke face (like wtf ? he's still alive ?) haha

this is all I have to say of this fight so far Sasuje is GAY

Damn, Itachi must have some last resort technique ^_^ Sasuke can't beat him yet :S

I'd have to say, Itachi is going to lose, other wise I don't really know how the story will continue..

Red face

Wouldn't it be a bitch. If all this ended up being Itachi still having Sasuke within some M.Sharingan Genjutsu. Making Sasuke use up his chakra so that he can have his way with later.
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post
    I think that cat lady has something to do with this next jutsu. Maybe not directly but I suspect she had something to do with it.
    Maybe, Sasuke is going to turn into a Cat.
    Last edited by escapeejm; 02-21-2008 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah, two little pointed ears would look nice on him. Always better than CS2,btw.
    Anyways, it seems reasonable that the cat lady has something to do with the story, I was almost forgetting her (it?), for how useless that episode was.
    And I would love to see Sasuke getting pwned, or at least his own spare, but I don't think it's going to be genjutsu, unless Itachi genjutsued Zetsu too. And I don't know if I would like some more strawberry field.

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gradoman View Post
    Meh @ chidoriyourface & ronnizle & whoever else:

It's pretty pathetic how Sasuke's winning against Itachi. Yeah, we all knew it would happen, but the twice defeated MS -- Amaterasu & Tsukiyomi -- stretched the Narutoverse's reality til it ripped. It's so totally ridiculous. Not to mention the MS plot holes that haven't been plugged, the number of questions remaining about MS, Kakashi, Madara, Pain -- it's was sorta like going from 400 grit sandpaper (very fine) to a 20 grit (very gritty). It plain-out is grating on my nerves now.
    Ok I registered to these forums to reply to post like this. First I would like to say I hate both Saskue and Itachi. Now I'm sooo happy Itachi is at last knocked off his GOD throne. So many of you thought he was impossible to beat. Even saying he can defeat the likes of Hokages/Sannin/Pein! Like the quote above shows people just flat out "assumed" Amaterasu & Tsukiyomi were unstoppable. Powerful yeah. Unstoppable no. Now let's think about who Sasuke spent the last 3 years with. Oro is easily the most well educated in Jutsu. Who better to teach Sasuke possible ways to counter Itachi eh? Truth is I really doubt Itachi will die now. Deafeated yes simple as that. Saskue has youth, sharainngan, CS2, Oro's abilities and most of all tons of new skills from Oro's training! What other outcome could be expected?

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Ok I registered to these forums to reply to post like this. First I would like to say I hate both Saskue and Itachi. Now I'm sooo happy Itachi is at last knocked off his GOD throne. So many of you thought he was impossible to beat. Even saying he can defeat the likes of Hokages/Sannin/Pein! Like the quote above shows people just flat out "assumed" Amaterasu & Tsukiyomi were unstoppable. Powerful yeah. Unstoppable no. Now let's think about who Sasuke spent the last 3 years with. Oro is easily the most well educated in Jutsu. Who better to teach Sasuke possible ways to counter Itachi eh? Truth is I really doubt Itachi will die now. Deafeated yes simple as that. Saskue has youth, sharainngan, CS2, Oro's abilities and most of all tons of new skills from Oro's training! What other outcome could be expected?
    the only reason itachi is losing is because hes almost completely blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Asamoya View Post
    Damn, Itachi must have some last resort technique ^_^ Sasuke can't beat him yet :S
    Unfortunatly he probably doesn't, and Sasuke most likely will. But I am sure Kishi is planning something very big in the coming chapters.
    [QUOTE=escapeejm;85050]
    Wouldn't it be a bitch. If all this ended up being Itachi still having Sasuke within some M.Sharingan Genjutsu. Making Sasuke use up his chakra so that he can have his way with later.

That would actually be really funny.
    Last edited by WiSeMaN; 02-21-2008 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost