Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I don't get it. Isn't the M.Sharingan failing to live up to the hype. So, far Sasuke who doesn't have it is able to counter, block and dodge most of the jutsu which is only possible having the M.Sharingan.

Shouldn't this bad ass Dojutsu kick ass, instead the one possessing it have their ass being kicked.

I think Itachi has over used his MS through out the years. He's had the MS for a long time now. And its taking its toll. MS was always a doulbe edged sword. Itachis major flaw was overuse and now using it twice against Sasuke. The last time we saw him use both he was so fatigued he fled and the Sharingan disappeared until he rested.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Well, if so be the case. I believe the Curse Seal is more handy than the M.Sharingan. I mean within the hands of a skilled Shinobi, the Curse Seal has helped boost Sasuke fighting potential. Therefore, enabling him to match someone who has the M.Sharingan.

I wander if I could get one of those seals......................???????????????//

yeah it would be disappointing if sasuke takes itachi out so quickly. zetsu might bail him out? i still feel itachi has something up his sleeve.

So how does one use a jutsu without any chakra?

The cursed seal can be used to draw out more chakra...
    Like during the chuunin exams, when Sasuke fought Akado Yoroi, he got all his chakra sucked out and he used the cursed seal to draw out more chakra and beat him down. Also, Naruto was out of chakra (or more accurately couldn't use his chakra) when fighting Neji, but pulled out Kyuubi's chakra...

Damn that makes me kinda miss old-school Naruto.

Maybe Sasuke has some crazy chakra source other than the CS?

Anyone else think Sasuke'll use Orochimaru's chakra? Seems likely the way things are going.

Yeah, well, just whatever... What's up with Kishi? He's killing off all the climax, all the things he made godly now s*ck majorly. I mean, MS s*cks, you can talk overuse how much you want, still it s*cks. And now seriously, kawarimi? I think it says it all itself. How sh*tty has amaterasu to be, to be avoided by using kawarimi? Moreover, if Itachi still has his sharingan on, why didn't he notice? Don't tell me he was blocked by the fire or he's going blind, because he tells Sasuke he has no more chakra right after. And if his sight was blocked by amaterasu, why didn't he notice when he approached the body? Is Kishi using useful blindness at the right moment no jutsu?
    I knew Itachi was gonna lose, but like this? It's not even believable...

i believe in the manga, it is stated a expert with a rock is better then a novice with a weapon or something like that. sasuke did train like crazy under orochimaru, its not surprising that he improved a lot. and since when does the next titles chapter ever hold true to the big picture in naruto? "Sasuke will kill itachi" wow, its not like we were ever thrown a curve ball in this manga. just wait for the next chapter and the one after that to base your judgment. and why give up this great series because of 1 fight? there still is a lot too come.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi830 View Post
    I agree 100% with you, Asce.

Well,when Itachi dies, I'm done with this series...

i agree with you guys both lol itachi can't die in that way he must have somthing up his sleeve
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad