Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Fuck x50. One of my favorite characters is about to die in the gayest way to the gayest character.
    I do agree that it sucks that he's gonna die, but on the bright side, this fight is finally gonna end.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Quote Originally Posted by staedtler_36 View Post
    what if itachi is just using one of his 30% clones like before...
    impossible, back then when he used such a clone he wasnt able to use mangekyou.

Quote Originally Posted by Ndes View Post
    impossible, back then when he used such a clone he wasnt able to use mangekyou.
    i don't think its impossible, back then his purpose was to delay not to destroy. which brings up something else, what is itachi's purpose with using the mangekyou now? he doesn't want to destroy sasuke, he'll lose the eyes... is he using it because ultimately it will fail from writers perspective, or does he have another strategy...

Quote Originally Posted by staedtler_36 View Post
    i don't think its impossible, back then his purpose was to delay not to destroy. which brings up something else, what is itachi's purpose with using the mangekyou now? he doesn't want to destroy sasuke, he'll lose the eyes... is he using it because ultimately it will fail from writers perspective, or does he have another strategy...
    Spoiler!

my guess for why itachi used his MS right off the bat is because he wanted to over power sasuke. just like what jiraiya was trying to do by going straight to hermit mode when facing pein. itachi knew that sasuke was strong so he wanted to end it all quickly and take sasuke's eyes.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

He ran out of options, kill or be killed, staedtler_36.

How was he going to win after Sasuke defeated Tsukiyomi while being half blind and drained of chakra?

i can see a hermit mode argument being somewhat valid, but this is one technique that allegedly destroys everything its path...is he doing it to see sasuke's top technique, is sasuke this strong?

if he does get killed by this next technique its a rather swift death. he always has escape options, rem sasuke v. deidara.

btw i thought the seals on the forearms was pretty badass. don't think i've seen that before.

well, kawarimi > amaterasu...

lol.

hehe yeah...itachi doesn't know this prior to using it. if he does he must have a backup plan.

Sasuke is now the third strongest character alive. Characters that I put ahead of him are Pain and Madara and characters that might be ahead of him but I don't know for sure is Zetsu and Tsunade, maybe Kakashi...maybe.

I don't even care anymore, Sasuke was going to beat Itachi, everyone knew that but I didn't think Itachi would disappoint, he disappointed me at least.

I'm seriously considering giving up this series. No, really.