Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I know the names are similair in Rock Lee and Bruck Lee. Maybe its cause Rocks just a kid but I always thought that Gai was more like Bruce Lee. Especially in the scene were the Sand and Sound are attacking the Leaf. He has Bruce Lees manurisms it was hilarious.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

i like the garaa one, but wat if garaa was from the mist village, would you think he'll still wear a desert outfit? would he be wearing Abercombie and fitch??
    maybe kishi didnt know how to dress him and just took a picture from the desert people and handed it to garaa..

also, i love your reseach on the videos, that was awesome,
    and dont forget about Ten-ten, if i am correct i believe she is chinese, and uses chinese arts and weapon, and clothing
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

The Gaara part was very obvious. Come on' it's not call copying, t's more like giving the characters the right look.
    Those vedios are from the anime, not manga. i don't think, Kashi sits in front of televsion and start copying stuff he see. but when u creating thousand of characters it's really hard to come up with totally different characteristic. Anyways, there is nothing wrong with getting inspirations. come up with something out of anyone's mind is very hard.
    I have to write stories all the time bcz i am in a nerdy school.

its a good post... i like your effort.
    nice video.
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    I know the names are similair in Rock Lee and Bruck Lee. Maybe its cause Rocks just a kid but I always thought that Gai was more like Bruce Lee. Especially in the scene were the Sand and Sound are attacking the Leaf. He has Bruce Lees manurisms it was hilarious.
    i agree. but also lee wants to be like gai so i think is ok to compare either one
    to bruce lee. there's nothing wrong with it and its easy to do.
    Last edited by red; 02-21-2008 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

moved to the correct section as this isn't a theory.

I think i saw a similiar thread with this info on another forum too >_> evenso, still a nice read

nice research n good post......

I want a pair of those Gaara clothes.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    well the Lee thing was obvious to me since I heard his name before I started to read the manga and I thought it sounded like Bruce lee (they were talking of him in a forum)

had already thought about the voodoo thing too

the gaara cloths - always thought it was purely cuz he lived in desert....then again they wouldn't put him wearing swim clothes.....

the others were actually new to me (especially the videos got me open mouthed....it's a total replica).

It was pretty interesting still thx

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Well of course hes using real world examples to make his manga, hes trying to make it relateable to us readers with things from the real world rather than just some completely made up crazy adventure with wacked out weapons and equipment and houses and crap like Sailor Moon or something. The one thing I did think was kinda weird was how closely the Neji fight and the Cowboy Beebop fight was...that was a little too close for comfort to me and I gotta say I liked the Cowboy Beebop one better lol. Good job finding the relations though
    A pie in the sky?

Future Hokage Ninetailedbeast27's Avatar
    great post as always gameboy but you should have found a way to show the run-away no jutsus inspiration, because it is used so frequently by those dirty uchiha

"The Strongest of the Biju, Kyuubi No Yoko, Fear the Power"