Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55
  1. #21
    darkness pitch black atriede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Haku got killed by a lightning punch to the heart, not mob... Or have I been under a genjutsu the whole time ._.
    You tell me, either way it wasn't Sasuke who killed him, therefore you support my argument brilliantly. Thank you. Please come again.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Shock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    4,003
    Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    You tell me, either way it wasn't Sasuke who killed him, therefore you support my argument brilliantly. Thank you. Please come again.
    What arguement was that? The one where you incorrectly labeled someones death or the one where you talk about the people Sasuke didn't kill in the thread about people Naruto's has killed?
    A pie in the sky?

  3. #23
    darkness pitch black atriede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    What arguement was that? The one where you incorrectly labeled someones death or the one where you talk about the people Sasuke didn't kill in the thread about people Naruto's has killed?
    Your response stinks of fail. I incorrectly labelled someones death. So what, sue me. I am obviously correct in the main points i've made. If I was to say the sky is green it wouldn't matter, because the main point is, the crux of my argument is factually correct.

    As for the part about Naruto's death I spent about three quatres of the post proving that Naruto definitely has not killed yet. I then Successfully proved that neither has Shikimaru nor Sasuke and that Kishi's trend of preventing his 'young stars of Konoha' killing people is pretty obvious and related to the fact that Naruto hasn't yet made a kill. It was on topic to the very last word and insightful. You are so wrong that it is obvious. I can easily compare your mistake to someone who points to an orange and calls it an apple, or someone who says that mud is in fact white and not brown. This is the same way what you just said lacked common sense to the point of making me scratch my head. Yes, this one was obviously a head scratcher. Goodbye, and Please learn to troll harder.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Shinhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asces Dungeon
    Posts
    1,893
    Most you bold of your posts. Its. really annoying. By the way WTF are you talking about.

    Sig and Ava by Imotochan

  5. #25
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    I disagree. Kishi has purposely gone out of his way to prevent Naruto from killing. Look at the Haku fight. Haku gets killed by a mob not Naruto.

    Look at the Kakuza scene. Even after such a huge blast Naruto generates from using his RasenShuriken Kishi purposely makes Naruto incapacitated and Kakuza just about a live, in order to let kakashi deal the killing blow.

    However the biggest example of this is the Ura scene. Kishi actually ensures that Pein's cloning technique kills Ura. That way when Naruto does deal the fatal blow to Ura, whay he is actually doing is mutilating an already dead corpse.

    if it happened only onece I would say it is coincidence but in every single one of Naruto's fights Kishi purposely stops him from killing.


    To come to think of it Sasuke hasn't killed either. Kishi makes it clear that Orichimaru hasn't been killed (his body has simply been taken over).

    Deidera commits suicide whilst Sasuke escapes. Of course Sasuke causes the suicide the same way you could say Naruto is responsible for Kakuza's death because he makes him weaker allowing Kakashi to deal the killing blow. However we know for a fact that Kishi intentionally makes sure that at no point in the manga does Naruto or Sasuke actually kill. By kill I mean take a motherfuckin huge sword and slice off someone's head kill. Or cut off someones arm, then give them multiple stab wounds kill (like Pein does to Jiraiya). I THINK THIS IS BLOODY OBVIOUS.

    In fact now that I think about it Shikimaru did not kill Hidan, simply trapped his head, Hidan is still alive and kicking in an enclosed ditch (well not kicking as he's only left with a head) Neji did not kill that clone of his. The clone was lifeless thanks to Peins cloning jutsu.
    Basically Killing is a big deal. Kishi allows other people such as Kakashi to kill. But the Konoha golden kids don't kill.

    Mark my words, Kishi will soon give as a Naruto OMFG I just killed someone, why don't I go fuckin emo moment. Trust me, Naruto will soon be needing therapy.
    a mob didn't kill haku it was kakashi who mistakenly did so with raikiri. naruto did kill yuura because he hit him with a rasengan. can you point me to the page or post links that show that yuura was dead before pein used the cloning jutsu on him? if my memory serves me right yuura was alive and kicking before the clone jutsu was used on him.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  6. #26
    Senior Member Shinhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asces Dungeon
    Posts
    1,893
    Kakashi never stated that to my knowledge. However Sasori states something that could be translated different ways, youll have to make your own decision. Sasori states that the two men used as SACRIFICES for your jutsu were my subordinates. So in my opinion I would say they were dead as soon as the jutsu took effect. Or were going to die regardless when the jutsu ended.

    Its the last couple pages of chapter 260 Iron.

    Sig and Ava by Imotochan

  7. #27
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    @Ironmaiden

    Yea, but the technique was described as one that needs a sacrifice. Something similar to Orochimaru's Edo Tensei. So I assume that once Pein activated the technique, the two that became Itachi and Kisame died on the spot.

  8. #28
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    JAC Street - Gintama FC; Boredom Plains
    Posts
    5,667
    Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post

    In fact now that I think about it Shikimaru did not kill Hidan, simply trapped his head, Hidan is still alive and kicking in an enclosed ditch (well not kicking as he's only left with a head) Neji did not kill that clone of his. The clone was lifeless thanks to Peins cloning jutsu.
    Basically Killing is a big deal. Kishi allows other people such as Kakashi to kill. But the Konoha golden kids don't kill.[/B]
    I think it's safe to say that Shikamaru would've gladly killed Hidan. And Neji has killed before, if you recall the Sound Four. In that event Neji and Chouji both killed. So I don't think the kids are so golden.

    And as Ndes points out below, according to 349 Sasuke killed the guy with no hesitation and no outward emotions:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ndes View Post
    There it is....

    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    @Ironmaiden

    Yea, but the technique was described as one that needs a sacrifice. Something similar to Orochimaru's Edo Tensei. So I assume that once Pein activated the technique, the two that became Itachi and Kisame died on the spot.
    Indeed...but even then, when we examine it Naruto was not aware of the fact that the guy he was about to push rasengan in was actually 'dead'. SO in his mind, he was more than prepared to kill. His only surprise or shock came after the effect, when he realised it was not Itachi. However, his mind had already carried out the act of murder, and he was not an emotional basket-case because of it.

    Hence and therefore, it's not a big deal, unless he kills someone he was trying to save. An enemy is entirely different.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

  9. #29
    darkness pitch black atriede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    a mob didn't kill haku it was kakashi who mistakenly did so with raikiri.
    Erm, okay. I said that I got it wrong and that Kakashi skewered Haku. I also said sue me because Kakashi clearly isn't Naruto therefore this obviously shows that Naruto did not Kill Haku.

    if my memory serves me right yuura was alive and kicking before the clone jutsu was used on him.
    Then your memory serves you wrong yet again. If Yura was alive before the clone Jutsu on him does it automaticaly mean he would be alive after the clone jutsu was used on him. It would be like saying a man was alive before he got shot with a bullet in the head, therefore he would be still alive after the bullet enters his head. Better luck next time.


    naruto did kill yuura because he hit him with a rasengan. can you point me to the page or post links that show that yuura was dead before pein used the cloning jutsu on him?
    Sure I can since you are always so big on links even though links are factual proof and have consistently lost you an argument. Read the page fully.
    260 > naruto_ch260_p18
    260 > naruto_ch260_p17
    Also notice that the clones are practically zombies being controlled by Kisame and Itachi using Pein's technique.
    Ciao

  10. #30
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    JAC Street - Gintama FC; Boredom Plains
    Posts
    5,667
    Even if they were zombies, Naruto did not know and that fact alone negates the argument. As I said before, he was prepared to kill. So...I don't see how it'll be a big deal when it happens.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •