Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    Nah. Kakashi comments that the guy (Yura) was dead when Pein used the cloning jutsu on him.
    Yeah but even then. Had he been 'alive' in that sense, Naruto would've taken him out. I never remembered him. In a way...he counts.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

i don think itll be a big deal =/ i mean naruto's faced death a lot of times, and death is just part of being a ninja =P

what if naruto real first kill is sasuke whha nice lol
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Naruto is a ninja thus he has killed, and will continue to kill in order to protect his village.

Quote Originally Posted by WiSeMaN View Post
    Naruto is a ninja thus he has killed, and will continue to kill in order to protect his village.
    so by that argument moegi, udon and konohamaru also have already killed somebody?

how do you expect a teenager suffering from slow growth and pretending to be a ninja while wearing an orange suit to kill?...

when killing takes place ,naruto does this
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

naruto hasn't killed
    and it will be big when he does kill someone if he does
    naruto changes people's ways instead of killing them
    I am McLOVIN

Quote Originally Posted by z3n0cid3 View Post
    i don think itll be a big deal =/ i mean naruto's faced death a lot of times, and death is just part of being a ninja =P
    I disagree. Kishi has purposely gone out of his way to prevent Naruto from killing. Look at the Haku fight. Haku gets killed by a mob not Naruto.

Look at the Kakuza scene. Even after such a huge blast Naruto generates from using his RasenShuriken Kishi purposely makes Naruto incapacitated and Kakuza just about a live, in order to let kakashi deal the killing blow.

However the biggest example of this is the Ura scene. Kishi actually ensures that Pein's cloning technique kills Ura. That way when Naruto does deal the fatal blow to Ura, whay he is actually doing is mutilating an already dead corpse.

if it happened only onece I would say it is coincidence but in every single one of Naruto's fights Kishi purposely stops him from killing.

To come to think of it Sasuke hasn't killed either. Kishi makes it clear that Orichimaru hasn't been killed (his body has simply been taken over).

Deidera commits suicide whilst Sasuke escapes. Of course Sasuke causes the suicide the same way you could say Naruto is responsible for Kakuza's death because he makes him weaker allowing Kakashi to deal the killing blow. However we know for a fact that Kishi intentionally makes sure that at no point in the manga does Naruto or Sasuke actually kill. By kill I mean take a motherfuckin huge sword and slice off someone's head kill. Or cut off someones arm, then give them multiple stab wounds kill (like Pein does to Jiraiya). I THINK THIS IS BLOODY OBVIOUS.

In fact now that I think about it Shikimaru did not kill Hidan, simply trapped his head, Hidan is still alive and kicking in an enclosed ditch (well not kicking as he's only left with a head) Neji did not kill that clone of his. The clone was lifeless thanks to Peins cloning jutsu.
    Basically Killing is a big deal. Kishi allows other people such as Kakashi to kill. But the Konoha golden kids don't kill.

Mark my words, Kishi will soon give as a Naruto OMFG I just killed someone, why don't I go fuckin emo moment. Trust me, Naruto will soon be needing therapy.

Naruto 349 | Read naruto chapter 349 manga online
    didnt he kill this guy?
    Naruto 351 | Read naruto chapter 351 manga online
    and from suigetsus comment it seems sasuke isnt unfamiliar with killing.

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    I disagree. Kishi has purposely gone out of his way to prevent Naruto from killing. Look at the Haku fight. Haku gets killed by a mob not Naruto.
    Haku got killed by a lightning punch to the heart, not mob... Or have I been under a genjutsu the whole time ._.
    A pie in the sky?