Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Has Naruto ever killed?

I dont remember naruto ever killing anybody, he has come close sometimes but did he ever make it? also do you think kishimoto would make a big deal about it?
    if he didnt kill anybody in the storyline did he kill someone in the fillerepisodes or movies?

forget it, i just remembered kakuzu
    Last edited by Ndes; 02-18-2008 at 03:29 PM. Reason: im a moron

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    LOL....well I'm glad you did. But some may say that he didn't actually kill kakuzu, because Kakashi dealt the final blow. I can't remember anyone else, and I doubt Kishi would make a big deal out of it. Naruto hasn't hid the fact that he wanted to kill many people (Deidara, the Sound 4, Orochimaru, Gaara etc).
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

We've argued this one out in the irc a couple of times. Archazivory's right he hasn't killed anybody. He seriously wounded Kakuzu but he was unable to move since the rasengan shuriken had damaged every cell in his body, making it a simple matter for Kakashi to finish him off
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

He hasn't technically killed anybody but he has dealt blows with a killing intention before. I don't think kishi would ever make a big deal about it, it's part of being a ninja.

he almost would of dealt the blow to haku, but depends...
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

i think it would be cooler if he kill instead of showing people "there is more to live..." u no like he changed so many people like haqu (was th name, wow i forgot) and zabuza and Gaara... I think Kashi is trying to show Naruto as a great influnce on other people rather than the greatest murderer in konoha...
    Naruto should learn he has to kill people sometime... Even Kakashi's conclusion was to kill zabuza, but he end up killing haqu (Again i don't no if that's that guy who looks like a girl's name.)

Naruto's so powerful that he doesn't have to kill anyone. And Naruto killed the one dude who was used to create the 30% Itachi.

Naruto has kill 1 person and was yura the guy that pein make in itachi with 30% of his chakra and well he technically kill kakuzu because he destroy all the cell in his body even if kakashi dondt finish him off eventually kakuzu will die.

Future Hokage Ninetailedbeast27's Avatar
    no naruto didnt "kill" kakuzu but he did a great job of taking him out in one hit, he could kill if he needed to, if he saw itachi, orochikabuto, and for sure pein no that he killed the j man

"The Strongest of the Biju, Kyuubi No Yoko, Fear the Power"

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Naruto's so powerful that he doesn't have to kill anyone. And Naruto killed the one dude who was used to create the 30% Itachi.
    Nah. Kakashi comments that the guy (Yura) was dead when Pein used the cloning jutsu on him.