Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ruggia View Post
    I don't really see why this theory is important.... Does it really matter if Sasuke is snake or hawk? I'm just a bit confused... It doesn't really have that much significance ( i think)
    Maybe it's not that important but it's interesting to see on what little anecdote such things are based on. If you don't like theories don't read them.
    Theories don't have to be about important things. It could even be why a little worm was on the ground on page 4 of chapter xx....

But btw i think that the hawk thing maybe a not yet important thing but it will be in near future. Otherwise it wouldn't be mentioned by Tobi.

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    Yeah fuck of If you think you are soo high and mighty. Why are you even here posting on a naruto forum.
    Stop flaming and get back to topic..
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflenet View Post
    I doubt they'll do you much good. Someone will just say you're stupid then ask what irony means <_<;

Gameboy, u are probably the most knowledgeable naruto fan i have ever even heard of. lol. granted you still had help a little, it is very impressive. I hope one day i can contribute or even discuss a few things with u ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Advocat View Post
    I think Sauske has yet to find his own true strength, and if we want to talk about it in animal terms, he has yet to become a hawk.

All of Sauske's power and strength comes from other sources rather than looking deep into himself and finding his own strength. Until he does, he will not be the "hawk" that is neccessary to break out of this cycle of vengence and hatred and find his own goals.
    yeah .....i agree
    sasuke has yet to find his own inner strength.....i guess its probably because he lacks self-confidence.....i remember when sasuke was unconcious after gettin the cursed seal in the forest of death, he kinda blamed himself n that he was not strong enough....n on n on.....
    so i guess his final conflict will be within himself somehow connected to this....then maybe he ll become a hawk (so as to say.....)

Naruto 16 | Read naruto chapter 16 manga online
    see the left picture? seems something else was planned from the beginning.

It is a lot easier to follow a famous story line instead of coming up with your own. I can see why they are so similar.

I agree with you about the connection with the story, its the same with the gallant jiraiya and other stories from Japan, I don't even think Kishimoto would deny using these stories as part of Naruto's story (which I don't know why is even being contested most of the time, not saying you Gameboy but in general lately). I really hope that Sasuke doesn't come to the village though and his bonds with Naruto are severed forever because it would make for good drama, but I do want him to still have feelings to protect his old village, and Id like to see him become a Sennin of the Snake Mountain lol, would be cool to have a snake hermit too. Kishimoto always seems to put a twist on the original versions of the stories so I don't think this story will come out just like the original but its good backbone. Remember Basalisk? that also used the hawk and snake references in its opening theme.
    A pie in the sky?

Rock'n'roll Fugitive Nin wildzero's Avatar
    Well, it's not as if Kishimoto's making it up as he goes along...

I actually kind of like this post. It ties in a lot of relevant material but what about specifics? I not asking for a tengu theory that goes too deeply into minor details but from what you presented theres no real time line. All your really saying is that Sasuke has to transform a.k.a. reach a new plateau of power to beat Itachi. That seemed a obvious to me. Since it's a theory you should go out on a limb and just guess what you think would happen or more particularly how and when. Well at least i learned something new, i never read that hawk and crow story.

On a side note, I wonder if Kisame is done kicking Suigetsu's ass. Kisame will probably stop fighting to go get Itachi's reamins. Has anyone ever seen a shark cry? besides sealab 2020.
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndes View Post
    Naruto 16 | Read naruto chapter 16 manga online
    see the left picture? seems something else was planned from the beginning.
    What about it? Just Yo-man and the kids.
    Last edited by ronizzle50; 02-23-2008 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

Quote Originally Posted by ronizzle50 View Post
    I actually kind of like this post. It ties in a lot of relevant material but what about specifics? I not asking for a tengu theory that goes too deeply into minor details but from what you presented theres no real time line. All your really saying is that Sasuke has to transform a.k.a. reach a new plateau of power to beat Itachi. That seemed a obvious to me. Since it's a theory you should go out on a limb and just guess what you think would happen or more particularly how and when. Well at least i learned something new, i never read that hawk and crow story.

On a side note, I wonder if Kisame is done kicking Suigetsu's ass. Kisame will probably stop fighting to go get Itachi's reamins. Has anyone ever seen a shark cry? besides sealab 2020.
    ------------------------------------------

What about it? Just Yo-man and the kids.
    This was about sasukes fate as the hawk.
    to beat Itachi
    Well that wasnt the main thing. We all know that Sasuke is going to defeat him.

but what about specifics?

So much evidence, how much specifics do you need?

I disagree about the Kisame winning. Its obvious that Kisame is one of the greatest shinobis of all time. I mean Pein CONFIRMED that he had almost as much chakra as a bijuu. He also made a lake with only 30 percent chakra. And even Gai had trouble with him in 30 percent chakra. But look at the other akatsuki members. They all are gone now. Its obvious that kisames time has come. His fate was to lose to Suigetsu. Suigetsus goal was to get kisames sword. Just like how sasukes goal is to kill itachi. We know kisame is stronger than suigetsu, just as we thought itachi was stronger than sasuke, but kishi will do something to make kisame lose. Trust me. Im thinking that maybe juggo will go crazy and something might happen. We havent seen juggos true potential yet. He is the one that started the whole curse seal thing, so he's really powerful.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    This was about sasukes fate as the hawk.

Well that wasnt the main thing. We all know that Sasuke is going to defeat him.

So much evidence, how much specifics do you need?

I disagree about the Kisame winning. Its obvious that Kisame is one of the greatest shinobis of all time. I mean Pein CONFIRMED that he had almost as much chakra as a bijuu. He also made a lake with only 30 percent chakra. And even Gai had trouble with him in 30 percent chakra. But look at the other akatsuki members. They all are gone now. Its obvious that kisames time has come. His fate was to lose to Suigetsu. Suigetsus goal was to get kisames sword. Just like how sasukes goal is to kill itachi. We know kisame is stronger than suigetsu, just as we thought itachi was stronger than sasuke, but kishi will do something to make kisame lose. Trust me. Im thinking that maybe juggo will go crazy and something might happen. We havent seen juggos true potential yet. He is the one that started the whole curse seal thing, so he's really powerful.
    I'm not saying at the information wasn't connected, where are you going with it? You talk about his destiny as a hawk but what actions do you think he going to do in the manga?
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too