Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

It was all planned out from the start (So many coincidents that its not even funny)

I made a theory about this a long time ago. I think it was my first theory. But now, this time, it is so close to being a confirmed fact that its somewhat scary. Thank to Jeane Uchiha for contributing.

Spoiler!

About snake, crow and fox
    The Crows and the Serpent Tale - The Crow and the Snake, Panchatantra Story the Trick of the Crow

sasuke = snake
    itachi = crow
    madara = fox

if he remain a snake, he will be fooled by the crow, that had the help of the fox;

About hawk and crow
    (-:-) Bardo Surfer ® (-:-): Why crow fights hawk

sasuke = hawk
    itachi = crow
    mouse = sharingan

if he become a hawk, the crow will try to steal his mouse, and fight with him for that, but the hawk will end up with the mouse for him;

Its not the first time that Kishimoto would use the animals to represent the things, Sasuke x Orochimaru was the same thing:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Why sasuke will be a hawk in the end:

kishimoto planned the sasuke - snake - hawk thing a long time ago, the same way he planned about madara - fox - (probably a falcon in a little), he was always a hawk since the start, the problem is that the hawk still has the snake in his talons.(when kishimoto created madara, and the kyuubi attack, he probably thought about how would be his relaction with the plot, so he thought about sasuke/naruto);

Spoiler!

Sasuke on a bird? Wow, how many coincidents can there be?
    Spoiler!

here is even funny, the title of the chapter 3 is uchiha sasuke, and the picture shows naruto with a bird at his side, using a bandage of konoha ¬¬'-

Spoiler!

-in the 4th chapter he showed the team 7 - sannin thing, and how sasuke would go to the "snake" side-

What does become a hawk mean to sasuke:

He will win Itachi and get back/still have what Itachi took/tried to take from him, just like what happens when one hawk fight against a crow and get his mouse.

In the end, the hawk will win the crow and have his mouse, the same way the hawk got the snake in his talons

How will sasuke become the hawk that he always was?

Sasuke will have problems with Itachi until he figure out that he needs to become the hawk that he always was, back in konoha, he needs to figure out that he needs to return to konoha and his friends, that is what i believe, and he will think that in a little, probably he will figure out that he went to the snake side for "nothing", the gap between him and itachi will remain, and he will just stand up and fight when he remember and regret all what he did to his friends and konoha, when he figure out that cut his bonds never helped him and he will win itachi after that, when he fight because all the bad things that he did because of this revenge, not only because of this revenge.
    Last edited by Gameboy; 02-18-2008 at 07:29 PM.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Uh thats amaizing.
    It's the first time i have a closer look to the chapter 1 / 3 / 4 pictures.
    you're absolutly right. Naruto on the frog, Sakura on the snail and Sasuke on the snake. It's exactly (not just close but EXACTLY) how it is.
    Seems he really planned it from the beginning. But how far is he planning such things. Maybe he is really following that Crow / Hawk thing. If he really does would that mean we can say what will happen in near future when another of these animal story is revealed? I guess he is planning to follow the crow/hawk thing (thats how it looks). We will see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflenet View Post
    I doubt they'll do you much good. Someone will just say you're stupid then ask what irony means <_<;

I think Sauske has yet to find his own true strength, and if we want to talk about it in animal terms, he has yet to become a hawk.

Ever since he first started training, he never found his own personal strength like Naruto. When he was growing up, he was constantly chasing after his brother Itachi rather than find his own path. When he was a part of Team 7, he gained power in the Chunnin Exam by copying Rock Lee's Taijutsu and Kakshi's Chidori - again not his own strength. After that, he got power from the Cursed Seal, given by Orochimaru, and even further past the timeskip, Orochimaru's ability of the white snake. None of this is his own.

All of Sauske's power and strength comes from other sources rather than looking deep into himself and finding his own strength. Until he does, he will not be the "hawk" that is neccessary to break out of this cycle of vengence and hatred and find his own goals.

Whether that was planned from the start or not... who can say?

Quote Originally Posted by Advocat View Post
    I think Sauske has yet to find his own true strength, and if we want to talk about it in animal terms, he has yet to become a hawk.

Ever since he first started training, he never found his own personal strength like Naruto. When he was growing up, he was constantly chasing after his brother Itachi rather than find his own path. When he was a part of Team 7, he gained power in the Chunnin Exam by copying Rock Lee's Taijutsu and Kakshi's Chidori - again not his own strength. After that, he got power from the Cursed Seal, given by Orochimaru, and even further past the timeskip, Orochimaru's ability of the white snake. None of this is his own.

All of Sauske's power and strength comes from other sources rather than looking deep into himself and finding his own strength. Until he does, he will not be the "hawk" that is neccessary to break out of this cycle of vengence and hatred and find his own goals.

Whether that was planned from the start or not... who can say?
    No, lol, your understanding it wrong. I said KISHI PLANNED IT FROM THE START, not sasuke. Sasuke didnt know he was going to be a hawk (not talking in literal terms as hes going to be an actual animal). And yeah, i also said sasuke isnt a hawk, yet. Hes still a snake, but he will eventually change.

Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

I don't really see why this theory is important.... Does it really matter if Sasuke is snake or hawk? I'm just a bit confused... It doesn't really have that much significance ( i think)
    just so you know, at first Naruto wasn't supposed to have any teams, and kakashi was supposed to be a personal teacher of naruto or something... There might not have been any Sasuke or Sakura to start with......

Quote Originally Posted by ruggia View Post
    I don't really see why this theory is important.... Does it really matter if Sasuke is snake or hawk? I'm just a bit confused... It doesn't really have that much significance ( i think)
    just so you know, at first Naruto wasn't supposed to have any teams, and kakashi was supposed to be a personal teacher of naruto or something... There might not have been any Sasuke or Sakura to start with......
    Like always, you comment without having any evidence to back up your statements. You just throw them out expecting them to help you counter the OP. The reason why you think this isnt important is because you dont understand. The snake is the stage sasuke is in now. The hawk is the final stage he will be, thats when hes mature the most and understands and is stronger. I really dont want to explain all this again since i already did before. And what do you mean by kakashi wasnt supposed to be a teacher of naruto, and naruto wasnt supposed to have a team? It was destined to happen from the start. Just like how Madara was destined to use the kyuubi to attack the village and Kishi destined to make this manga your reading. This was all supposed to happen. I can go into a more scientific detail explaining it via the Space Time Continuum but i wont.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    Like always, you comment without having any evidence to back up your statements. You just throw them out expecting them to help you counter the OP. The reason why you think this isnt important is because you dont understand. The snake is the stage sasuke is in now. The hawk is the final stage he will be, thats when hes mature the most and understands and is stronger. I really dont want to explain all this again since i already did before. And what do you mean by kakashi wasnt supposed to be a teacher of naruto, and naruto wasnt supposed to have a team? It was destined to happen from the start. Just like how Madara was destined to use the kyuubi to attack the village and Kishi destined to make this manga your reading. This was all supposed to happen. I can go into a more scientific detail explaining it via the Space Time Continuum but i wont.
    if you read one of the interviews in volume 1 of Naruto (happens to be the only volume I own), there is a part that says mangaka originally planned Kakashi to be naruto's personal teacher, and not have any teams... Its before the manga was oficially released by WSJ. I don't post it cause I have better things to do than looking through the crappy manga
    just so you know, I read Naruto just to laugh at how much the story suck and how the plot just goes wild... I read enough mangas to know that there are better mangas to read than Naruto.

then quit posting on the naruto forums and wasting our time.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Well I would think that ANY plot maker would have the initial plot planned from the start. What you just did is find his sneaky hints and references to it, with which we can speculate about it, but not bad, they are nice =D
    Last edited by Rainierman; 02-18-2008 at 05:41 AM. Reason: typos

Veteran Member
    nice job

by the way kishi has had this whole manga planned out from the start---thats why its so great....no inventing another level, like dragonballz so popularized with ssj, when they realize they did not have much room for improvement left in their characters