Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: DBZ Fanclub

I was always a HUGE Bardock fan, so mark me down as him please
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

well the first episode that i saw of Dragonball,Was goku vs vegeta Saiyan Saga.Ive watchd GT because well i like Dragonball,That's just it i wish dbz whent on forever lol but yeah Gt something that doesnt count because it has a differnt creator,But it has some cool moments in it like Gogeta owning Omega shenron was cool You can't blame someone watching GT right i think everyone in his heart wanst that DB whent forever lol.

Edit:i thought i think i can add some lasted dbz news so why not share with the rest of you guys of the Fc

just adding some dbz news,There or 2 new games coming ver soon one for xbox360,PS3 the game is called DBZ:brust limit,
    the second one is a mmo a online dbz game wich you create ur own Db character,and the npc is the Z fighters and all i not sure i can post some links here but just delete them if it's allowd:this link is For Dbz burst limit Gametrailers.com - Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit: Reviews, Trailers, and Interviews
    this one is from the mmo that i was talking about,Gametrailers.com - New DragonBall Online Trailer by Ace

owyeah Dammz you like like to have my sig of goku you just ask it and i wil give it for u because im gone create a Son goten sig so feel free to ask.
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Alright, let me join.

Let me be Tenshinhan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkz View Post
    well the first episode that i saw of Dragonball,Was goku vs vegeta Saiyan Saga.Ive watchd GT because well i like Dragonball,That's just it i wish dbz whent on forever lol but yeah Gt something that doesnt count because it has a differnt creator,But it has some cool moments in it like Gogeta owning Omega shenron was cool You can't blame someone watching GT right i think everyone in his heart wanst that DB whent forever lol.

Edit:i thought i think i can add some lasted dbz news so why not share with the rest of you guys of the Fc

just adding some dbz news,There or 2 new games coming ver soon one for xbox360,PS3 the game is called DBZ:brust limit,
    the second one is a mmo a online dbz game wich you create ur own Db character,and the npc is the Z fighters and all i not sure i can post some links here but just delete them if it's allowd:this link is For Dbz burst limit Gametrailers.com - Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit: Reviews, Trailers, and Interviews
    this one is from the mmo that i was talking about,Gametrailers.com - New DragonBall Online Trailer by Ace

owyeah Dammz you like like to have my sig of goku you just ask it and i wil give it for u because im gone create a Son goten sig so feel free to ask.
    Sweet Linkz
    @OTHER people i have added you ;p

I want to join, and please put me as Gogeta.

Thanks to axelw92 from Mangahelpers for the Sig!

I hope a lot of people understand how if it wasn't for this manga, none of what they were reading would probably exist
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Greed is totally right I meant Db and Dbz set the standards for Bleach, Naruto, One piece,666 satan, and so much more imo best manga ever hands down

Banned
    Greed you are right DBZ was one of the first animes to have a fight with bllod and killing
    they told the othe animes if they wanted to continue they had to make animes more better

And DBZ is the only anime that has finished and is still makes more money than any other anime that is still up and running

@Added you Gogeta

Hey i'd like to be Uub please the only brown main character in the DBZ universe lol

i'll join!

but how does this club/thread not have FIVE stars?

DBZ was and will forever be more popular and better than any other series!