View Poll Results: Rock Band or Guitar Hero?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rock Band

9 45.00%
  • Guitar Hero II

4 20.00%
  • Guitar Hero III

3 15.00%
  • "guitar games are for nubs, go learn real guitar!"

4 20.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I would call "getting drunk" the same as having a problem, but hey, that's just my opinion

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

Getting drunk is a problem at my age
    But playing a guitar game, getting a beer or two after one track. Having the drunken time of your life

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Di3 View Post
    Getting drunk is a problem at my age
    But playing a guitar game, getting a beer or two after one track. Having the drunken time of your life
    I cant play play games when Im drunk. Its a different story when Im high.lol
    Ive played every GH and Rock Band. RB is definantly the way to go. Harmonix left, now GH is horrible.

You can tell GH is losing steam when they have four different versions planned for 08 alone.No new innovative features have been revealed. I garuntee RB will still be played more than GH.
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

gh is getting raped by activision blizzard (crazy name to say (crappy games and good games :S)).

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Activision is screwing over the GH fans over >_>

That's why alot of them are migrating to Rock Band

Lol I'm the only one who's voted for Guitar Hero II! Yeah, I voted for it because most people around me aren't very good so I prefer to play by myself. Guitar in Guitar Hero and drums in Rock band. I love the songs in GH II, they might not be as recognizable as the ones in GH III and Rock Band but definitely more fun to play if you ask me.

People are migrating to Rock Band? That's not what the numbers say. Don't get me wrong, Rock Band is great, I love it, but Guitar Hero is way more popular. I also don't see why people whine about Neversoft ruining the game. It feels exactly the same to me, maybe a little harder but I don't like just cruising through songs on expert like I do in Rock Band. All Harmonix did was develop, Neversoft just develops too and the only crappy thing Activision Blizzard did in this game was the in-game advertising. Rock Band is definitely funner with a full band though.

Let me just ask a question. What exactly is wrong with Guitar Hero and what is Activision doing bad?
    Last edited by Shawshank; 02-21-2008 at 05:38 AM.

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post
    Lol I'm the only one who's voted for Guitar Hero II! Yeah, I voted for it because most people around me aren't very good so I prefer to play by myself. Guitar in Guitar Hero and drums in Rock band. I love the songs in GH II, they might not be as recognizable as the ones in GH III and Rock Band but definitely more fun to play if you ask me.

People are migrating to Rock Band? That's not what the numbers say. Don't get me wrong, Rock Band is great, I love it, but Guitar Hero is way more popular. I also don't see why people whine about Neversoft ruining the game. It feels exactly the same to me, maybe a little harder but I don't like just cruising through songs on expert like I do in Rock Band. All Harmonix did was develop, Neversoft just develops too and the only crappy thing Activision Blizzard did in this game was the in-game advertising. Rock Band is definitely funner with a full band though.

Let me just ask a question. What exactly is wrong with Guitar Hero and what is Activision doing bad?
    I would've voted Guitar Hero II, had Rock Band not been out

Activision basically took Guitar Hero II, perked up the graphics, tried to throw together a story, and just added a multiplayer -_-

They also screwed up the backward comptability of the guitars with Rock Band for the PS3 (which I dislike anyways), but they're suing Harmonix claiming that Harmonix is screwing them over because of the guitars, EVEN THOUGH HARMONIX'S PATCH FOR THE PROBLEM WAS BLOCKED BY ACTIVISION -_-

short summary: Activision is a greedy corportations trying to suck money out of Harmonix and the people who liked the Guitar Hero series

Lol I know the guy who began with an idea for GH. He's in the gamebusiness and he said at a party to a Creative Director about a game with guitars. Becam this XD. Never knew that he was the origional guy who tought about it. His name is Jelle Kruis BTW. Was once a vice-president of Activision Europe. He got involved in an accident and was fired by Activision. He's now going to playlogic (maybe). Proves again that Activision suckz hard -_-

Heehee. I'd say there's nothing like the real thing

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    I play guitar hero 3 with my friends and think its so much fun. Rock band is not out in the u.k so i dont know which game is better even though rock band has been getting superb reviews from a lot of game sites. Another thing i play guitar and yet still find guitar hero 3 so different and amazing.