View Poll Results: Rock Band or Guitar Hero?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rock Band

9 45.00%
  • Guitar Hero II

4 20.00%
  • Guitar Hero III

3 15.00%
  • "guitar games are for nubs, go learn real guitar!"

4 20.00%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar

Rock Band or Guitar Hero?

Who prefers Rock Band over Guitar Hero?

What's your opinion of rock band?

as you said. Guitar Games are for nubs go learn how to play a real guitar.

I play guitar too but I like rock band. can be fun with friends you know

i don't actually feel that way myself tenrow >_>

besides those games are just for fun, we're not douchebags pretending we're all pro at guitar -_-, though I know those people exist, I hate them as much as anyone who knows real guitar.

I prefer playing a real guitar. Gives you a better feeling. Though I agree that Guitar Hero and Rock Band is fun with friends.
    Last edited by Trinny; 02-18-2008 at 01:37 AM. Reason: I don't know what's happening.....my arms.....are taking control....

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

I think this needs to be said. I am so sick of hearing tools say, Don't play Guitar hero, its such a waste of time, go do something worth while like playing a real guitar.
    First of all when people talk about playing street fighter no one yells go learn matial arts.
    When people play Call of Duty no one says Go join the real army.
    When people play a flight simulator game they are not told to learn to fly planes. Its just stupid.
    Next the people who state this act as if learning to play the guitar is going to bring about world fucking peace. Its just an instrument, chances are people aren't going to change careers after picking up a guitar. People learn to play the guitar for fun and enjoyment, which buy the way people get out of the game.
    Also the game is nothing like playing a guitar, (just like call of duty is not like shooting people on the battlefield). Its just a make shift controller shaped like a guitar. You then hit color coded buttons in order as they flash on the screen.
    Its a game that is Fun. if you want to go learn to play a real guitar, go do it, stop judging people who enjoy a game that happens to share a name with the instrument.

to get back on topic. If your planing on being by yourself Guitar hero 3 is the way to go. Its fun and you can always buy 2, 1, and the 80's discs once you get the guitar.
    If you have a group however Rock band is really fun. The drums are hard but fun. The singing is a little annoying. Plus rock band is a little pricey.

Trinny this was not aimed at you

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

no vote blueiris?

i totally agree with you, it's what makes me so mad about the people who claim that their pro for playing guitar.

but on the flipside, most of those types of games you mention don't have have retards claiming their so pro because they can play the video game version -_-

most people who play Street Fighter don't claim they know pro martial arts, i've heard so many friggin retards who claim they are pro because they 5 stared an expert song -____-

Rock Band definitely, I have played both and I have to admit its just way more fun playing with up to 3 other people on one song

Rock band definately, i own it for the ps3 and haven't regreted it. The bundle is great guitar is the best one made in the franchise im an easy expert on it. As forblueiris385 i totally agree with you dude couldn't have said it better myself.

If you have time to learn real guitar use that. If not get drunk and play with your friends . I don't get the problem at all