View Poll Results: Who would win have they had a battle royal?

Voters
180. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

69 38.33%
  • Bleach

84 46.67%
  • Draw

27 15.00%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    nine tails alone would lay down the law.

all the bijuus team up, gg.

i thought this was "a best manga showdown",since both are hugly famous
    not an impossible battle royale

anyway,BLEACH owns
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

I really like both of them so i'd have to say draw. They all have their strengths and weaknesses so it really depends on whos fighting who under what kind of circumstances, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DonMegaPLP View Post
    Manga/Anime to Manga/Anime I say it's a see-saw. I give story quality and character development to Naruto, but action and concept originality to Bleach. Anime-wise, I'll say that Naruto is way more consistent than Bleach, but there's way too much staring in Naruto lately as they are trying to flesh it out and stall for time.
    Have you ever seen YuYu Hakusho? Dude, the first episode of Bleach was almost identical to YuYu Hakusho. Matter of fact, Shonen Jump wasn't going to accept Bleach because it resembled Hakusho way too much, but Akira Toriyama sent a letter, and Bleach got aired. I suppose in terms of the zangetsu and the hollows it's a bit original, but nevertheless, it's a very good copy of an excelent show.

I always liked Naruto a lot, especially Shippuuden. It's very original, except Sasuke resembles Vegeta in attitude, but nontheless a good series. I think Kishimoto really is one of the best writers, after all, who would've thought of Eye Techniques, Kekkei Genkai and the hand seals. But whatever, they're both great series, althought I haven't read forward since the 6 Volume of Bleach.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

This poll is stupid......
    I'm sorry but is there really a point arguing about comparing Bleach and Naruto about which is stronger? I mean they both make no sense about who is stronger in their own world.
    I mean Naruto says naruto is stronger than Kakashi even though every one can tell its not true. Even Uchiha Madara, who is probably going to be the strongest in Naruto, is said to be equal or weaker than the first hokage, but the first hokage was killed by one of the akatuki, who was killed by naruto.... get my point?
    Bleach.... is makes absolutly no sense.... Eizen is like god, Ichigo is crap whenever he gets into a fight without any training, and Kenpatzi is a freak who probably won't even care even he get sliced in half.
    Also Shinigamis are supposed to be seen only by people who can, so can you really compare if Naruto is stronger than Bleach? No...

Quote Originally Posted by ruggia View Post
    I'm sorry but is there really a point arguing about comparing Bleach and Naruto about which is stronger? I mean they both make no sense about who is stronger in their own world.
    I mean Naruto says naruto is stronger than Kakashi even though every one can tell its not true. Even Uchiha Madara, who is probably going to be the strongest in Naruto, is said to be equal or weaker than the first hokage, but the first hokage was killed by one of the akatuki, who was killed by naruto.... get my point?
    Bleach.... is makes absolutly no sense.... Eizen is like god, Ichigo is crap whenever he gets into a fight without any training, and Kenpatzi is a freak who probably won't even care even he get sliced in half.
    Also Shinigamis are supposed to be seen only by people who can, so can you really compare if Naruto is stronger than Bleach? No...

I like how you talk down on the topic and have nothing but crap in your post.
    I assume that your saying that Kakuzu killed the first hokage. Since you state that a member of Akatsuki killed the first, and that same person was killed by Naruto. First of all, he was defeated by naruto, however killed by Kakashi. Second please, please post the part in the manga where it states that Kakuzu killed the first hokage.

Again I guess that since you figure they fought once, and that the first hokage is dead he killed him. Totally unfounded. Are you saying that every single time two shinobi enter battle, of any sort, one walks away victor while the other dies.
    Get your facts straight.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by ruggia View Post
    Your post is funny, thanks.

Veteran Member
    naruto ftw

and rugia first of all the first hokage didnt lose to anyone, one of the akatsuki fought him...he obviously didnt win because konoha is not lead by kakuzu and his men

and have you ever thought of rock paper scissors?

rock can beat scissors, scissors can beat paper, and from your flat one-sided way of looking at things is that rock would beat paper

Bleach isn't that bad, but Naruto is way cooler... It's unique!
    In Naruto all the characters r unique, the Akatsuki...
    Actually stopped watching Bleach long time ago...