View Poll Results: Who would win have they had a battle royal?

Voters
180. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

69 38.33%
  • Bleach

84 46.67%
  • Draw

27 15.00%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    you have to just say charcter vs character. Not just say their spirits so it doesn't count. if you do you destroy the entire fun of this thread.

As far as power goes Kisame and Gai ( with gates open ) would match the shinigami well.

I would also like to see a full power Itachi vs. Aizen. Since I look at Aizens release as a type of genjutsu ( in the narutoverse of course)

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

If all the Bijuu were included in the fight (including nine tails), then I don't see how the Bleachverse could survive against chakra creatures with near infinite reiatsu, and legendary ninjas like yellow flash.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Let`s say spirit`s can get hit and They dont do any spirit magic like obsorbing spiritparticles..
    Last edited by Freakshow; 02-17-2008 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    how? they're ghosts/spirits. how do you hit a ethereal being with real weapons.
    You are kidding right? How did Ishida fight Renji? or Ichigo fight Renji before Rukia was taken back to SS? How do Hollows inflict damage to buildings and such or attack humans, aren't hollows spirits aswell... but read other posts as said before, the not-being-able-to-be-seen-by-humans thing would have to not be applicable for this fight to occur and we are assuming its not otherwise this would be a waste of a thread.

Yea. Discount the ghost part for this.

Quote Originally Posted by 4go101 View Post
    You are kidding right? How did Ishida fight Renji? or Ichigo fight Renji before Rukia was taken back to SS? How do Hollows inflict damage to buildings and such or attack humans, aren't hollows spirits aswell... but read other posts as said before, the not-being-able-to-be-seen-by-humans thing would have to not be applicable for this fight to occur and we are assuming its not otherwise this would be a waste of a thread.
    um ishida is a quincy so he has a large spiritual energy so he can fight a shinigami. ichigo always had a high spiritual energy so he could fight the shinigamis. if my memory serves me right hollows only attacked people with high spiritual energies correct me if i'm wrong. if you have high spiritual energy you can get see or hear spirits so you're fair game for hollows. but if you disregard the ability of people not being able to see the shinigami and what not then it's hard to say who would win. i'll have to ponder my thoughts before i post my opinion in such a situation.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I think chakra and spiritual energy can be put in the same category so I think Bleach shinigami would be visible to a Narutoverse ninja. Chakra was explained to be part spiritual energy anyway, wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    um ishida is a quincy so he has a large spiritual energy so he can fight a shinigami. ichigo always had a high spiritual energy so he could fight the shinigamis. if my memory serves me right hollows only attacked people with high spiritual energies correct me if i'm wrong. if you have high spiritual energy you can get see or hear spirits so you're fair game for hollows. but if you disregard the ability of people not being able to see the shinigami and what not then it's hard to say who would win. i'll have to ponder my thoughts before i post my opinion in such a situation.
    In chapter 3 page 10-11 we see Inoue with a scar on her leg, her brother saved her from getting hit from a car, at that time she didn't have a large spiritual presence, atleast if she did Rukia never said so which she probably would have if Inoue did, so if a hollow can will himself to touch a human than a human should be able to will itself to touch a hollow.

Im pretty sure Inoue didn't have a large SP, or any at that time.

Bleach would mess Naruto characters up. Bleach is about the action buyt unfortunately lacks substance, well, lately at least. Naruto is more about intrigue with funky battles inbetween. BLEACH IS DBZ wif swords and will cut Naruto's face.

Chakra is stamina not spiritual energy. It was explained by the closest pervert. Anyway I say bleach wins, cause denying the fact that they are ghost makes absolutely no sense (and also because i enjoy ruining topics i.e i have no life) .