View Poll Results: Who would win have they had a battle royal?

Voters
180. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

69 38.33%
  • Bleach

84 46.67%
  • Draw

27 15.00%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto vs Bleach

Who would win have all the characters had a battle royale?
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

Well most of the characters in Bleach are spirit beings. It's been shown that the Shinobi in the "Naruto Universe" have little to no defense against spirit beings. It'd be a bunch of ninja getting killed left and right without ever seeing their assailants... Not much of a fight.

Manga/Anime to Manga/Anime I say it's a see-saw. I give story quality and character development to Naruto, but action and concept originality to Bleach. Anime-wise, I'll say that Naruto is way more consistent than Bleach, but there's way too much staring in Naruto lately as they are trying to flesh it out and stall for time.

Bleach's animation on the less-important parts of the arcs is sub-par, but when it gets serious, I.E. the Byakuya or Grimmjow fight (pt1), it's damn amazing. But the fillers arcs tend either to be too long (The Bounto) or just nonsense (that little string of episodes they aired between the 2nd and 3rd Arrancar invasions). Funny because they are both carried by the same studio...

If we are talking about a fight then stipulations have to be met so they are ablke to fight each other fairly. So lets throw the spirit beings out of the building or else this thread has no meaning. But if there were to be a fight, then the shinigami have the ninjas sped out. In the end, it becomes a matter of speed, since ninjas aren't full power, so speed is an essence.

In order for most Naruto characters to compete with Bleach characters, the Naruto characters would have to throw skill out the window and rely on power.

Bleach for sure, the characters are too powerful. In terms of power I'm guessing only Naruto would stand a chance if he could control more tails. Maybe summon other bijuu too.

i guess you guys didn't read DonMegaPLP's post. the bleach characters are ghosts while naruto characters are solid human beings. there's just no competition because the bleach characters will easily defeat the naruto characters.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I assumed the ghost part would be negated for this lol.

That's true but they can still get hit, they can still bleed and they can still die.

how? they're ghosts/spirits. how do you hit a ethereal being with real weapons.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Rukia talks about it, I'll try to find it. Then again, it's always other spiritual beings who injure them. Though if that's the case then the Bleach characters couldn't injure the Naruto characters either as they can only injure other spiritual beings or at least people with a strong enough spiritual energy to see spirits.