Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I whould rather say that there are 3 power's of MS than 3 jutsu... like:
    the power to attack body.... the power to attack mind... the power to controll soul (kyubi ??)...
    But if it was the 3 jutsu it could use both eyes... and no one say that madara has the amaterasu and tsukyomi on the same eyes like itachi and madara has 4 eyes (you could say) so does that means he will have 4 MS jutsu ??

Hmm don't know about the 4 jutsu thing but I just thought of something, haven't we seen Itachi cast Tsukiyomi with both his eyes open? Do you really have only 1 jutsu in each eye? and then opening them both at the same time would be the other jutsu? If so how/why was Itachi casting Tsukiyomi with both eyes open? Or is it that your already in a genjutsu and it looks like both his eyes are open but only 1 really is.
    A pie in the sky?

That was a regular genjutsu that Itachi used. Remember, Itachi said that he couldn't use the MS at that point in time.

yeah sorry about that one lol I went back and read it and then realized lol. edited.
    A pie in the sky?

To cast that jutsu you must concentrate a large amount of chakra in the eye so you must close that one and you must have open the other one to see what is going on and then you just open the second one...
    at least amaterasu looked like this (btw the amateraus eye was diffrent MS... i mean that it looke a little diffrent)