Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Im guessing that the third MS technique will come from the transplanting of 2 MS's.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Im guessing that the third MS technique will come from the transplanting of 2 MS's.
    your probably right.

But on Kakashi's MS, I think because he has only 1 that the Tsukiyomi he has is kinda being trained more than Itachi's which is maybe why his is different. Hes got only 1 eye so he puts all his effort into that 1 eye therefore making his tsukiyomi different.
    A pie in the sky?

It's kind of scary that you posted this thread. I was just about to do one on the exact same topic.

Sasuke's beaten the ultimate Genjutsu, and he'll probably beat the ultimate Ninjutsu next chapter by completely destroying Amaterasu with 'that jutsu'. Next Itachi's going to use the ultimate Doujutsu (eye technique), almost completely destroying his eyesight, and Sasuke's going to beat that too (just cuz Kishi loves him so)

Also, an earlier poster mentioned that the Sharingan has 3 tomoes and but the user only has two eyes. Maybe the third eye comes after you steal your brothers? Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu are "Moon" and "Sun" so maybe the third technique will be the "Earth" or the "Stars".

Kakashi's sharingan is in his left eye, so it would be Tsukyomi (of sorts)
    Last edited by ToastOfDestiny; 02-18-2008 at 05:18 PM.

why would they give itachi, or any other sharinga user a third eye since they already gave the third eye to kidomaru in his cs2 mode. it gave him more incite and super long range vision.

the third will be used as a last resort, assuming the user inflicks self damage reason being why itachi chose not to use it.
    saying that, i think that the last technique will be use in conjunction with both eyes, causing more strain on the body
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

Quote Originally Posted by pranabowjake View Post
    why would they give itachi, or any other sharinga user a third eye since they already gave the third eye to kidomaru in his cs2 mode. it gave him more incite and super long range vision.
    Like Ive said through this entire thread, it does NOT have to be a PHYSICAL 3rd eye, it can be spiritual like how I said there is in Buddhism and many other religions. Kishimoto has put religion into the manga with their "will of fire" and "jashinism" and other examples so why wouldn't he use something like the theory of a third eye?

Its not going to pop out and be like Tenshihan from DB it could just be symbolic of his enlightenment to the highest form of an Uchiha.
    A pie in the sky?

isnt the third mangekyo sharingan eye techniquw Susanoo?....that technique that kakashi used before......so rip off deidara's arm?......
    its like the one where matter sucked through this little black hole into another dimension.

I don't really think their is a third eye, just because I doubt the Sharingan could actually open another eye on someone's forehead. However I do think that maybe the third technique may result it the sharingan changing color; and using some sort of combination of genjutsu and ninjutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by nabeel27 View Post
    isnt the third mangekyo sharingan eye techniquw Susanoo?....that technique that kakashi used before......so rip off deidara's arm?......
    its like the one where matter sucked through this little black hole into another dimension.
    No. Its not.

and why does everyone keep thinking I only said a "Real" 3rd eyeball growing out of your head for???
    A pie in the sky?

Maybe they are confusing it with his brothers (Satan 666) characters - the cyclops who have the third eye.... or figure since they are Twins, they think alike (as a twin I can assure you this in not the case...)