Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    0_o isn't why tobi only shows one eye because it's a third one? and he can afford to close his other 2. hahaha... i guess it's the ultimate taigutsu then.

i don;t think it works like that.

what i think is that the left has tsukuyomi and a half of the third technique and the right has amaterasu and a half of the third technique..

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    So since we have more information about the Mangekyō Sharingan now what do you guys think about the techniques now?

The Left eye is Tsukiyomi (most powerful Mangekyō Sharingan genjutsu)
    The Right eye is Amaterasu (most powerful Mangekyō Sharingan ninjutsu?/physical attack)

I believe the 3rd techniques uses the fabled "third eye" from most world religions.

Its located in between your two eyes in your brow, its a focal point for energy and is a symbol of enlightenment.

You guys think the 3rd technique uses an illusionary or "real" third eye in the brow? Maybe when Itachi takes off his forehead protector there will be a small eye lid or something or maybe Madara's third eye is completely open?

I know theres a bunch of threads about this but I don't think anyones said anything about the 3rd eye yet.
    Isn't that Kakashi's attack? After all, Kakashi's Mangekyou Sharingan sends you to another dimension...
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Florox View Post
    Isn't that Kakashi's attack? After all, Kakashi's Mangekyou Sharingan sends you to another dimension...
    itachi's tsukiyomi as he explains sends his victims to an alternate dimension in which he can control space and time. while kakashi's jutsu actually sends his victims physically to another dimension. it just seems like kakashi's MS attack is nothing but a copy of itachi's tsukiyomi. because itachi sends his victims to a different dimension with illusions but kakashi physically does it. kakashi probably understood how itachi's tsukiyomi worked and then tried to create a jutsu similar and then he created his unnamed jutsu.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    itachi's tsukiyomi as he explains sends his victims to an alternate dimension in which he can control space and time. while kakashi's jutsu actually sends his victims physically to another dimension. it just seems like kakashi's MS attack is nothing but a copy of itachi's tsukiyomi. because itachi sends his victims to a different dimension with illusions but kakashi physically does it. kakashi probably understood how itachi's tsukiyomi worked and then tried to create a jutsu similar and then he created his unnamed jutsu.
    This brings a question to the table, though: Do you have to elaborate a technique of your own to use with the Mangekyou? I thought these techniques already came with the eyes, you just had to figure out how to activate it. Hmm, this is getting interesting...
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Florox View Post
    This brings a question to the table, though: Do you have to elaborate a technique of your own to use with the Mangekyou? I thought these techniques already came with the eyes, you just had to figure out how to activate it. Hmm, this is getting interesting...
    I also assumed that the techniques came with the eyes. I think the effects of Tsukiyomi and Amaterasu differ between MS users while the names remain unchanged. And if we go by what was said in the latest chapter (Right eye = Amaterasu, Left eye = Tsukiyomi), the technique Kakashi would be using would technically be Tsukiyomi. But Kakashi is Kakashi. He's somethin else lol.

I can see someone learning to use a technique differently but I think the same technique could be taught to different MS users the same way, since Madara and Itachi both have amaterasu right? Kakashi just messed with it I think. If he were to get real fast with that technique Kakashi would be wayyyyy strong.
    A pie in the sky?

i reallyyyy don think a 3rd eye will be there, as it will completely be ridiculous looking. do u want itachi looking like this??
    http://www.usagi.org/~doi/p-baseball...-golduck23.jpg
    i think not. anywaysss i think his third eye technique includes both of his eyes. maybe a genjutsu and a ninjutsu combined, or maybe amateratsu and tsukiyomi at the same time O.O

Or amaterasu in tsukyomy. -_____- Just wait people, it will be in this fight (i guess....)

Veteran Member
    what if unknowingly kakashi's is truly the third technique and its unlocked because its someone's eye who was close to him and perhaps he feels he betrayed him (obito)?

i think thats a very high probable scenerio...but kakashi's is not the eternal so im not completely sure