Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Well it looks like Itachi is finally at the end. But we can certainly say that this Amaterasu is bigger than the one he used to escape with when facing Jiraiya. Sasuke ain't gonna block that with his wing unless he wants to lose that one too lol.

Nice chapter, better than the last one...but like someone said, Sasuke almost lost to Deidara and now the impression is that he's beating Itachi to easily, this chapter he does not look even tired. I think Kishi is exaggerating.

Sasuke hasn't done anything but throw shuriken. The most work he had to do was overcome Tsukiyomi. Itachi on the other hand, well we've seen what he's done. A whole lot more than Sasuke, so i can see why Sasuke doesn't look so tired.

Shadow shuriken and Grand fireball Jutsu?

Fuck yes you are the oldest moves ever!

Good chapter, nice to see Itachi getting matched.

I agree Sasuke has done almost nothing, but just to overcome Tsukiyomi he should be at least tired, every time he looks like nothing happened and that thing he says " my hatred, bla bla bla...." this is bull.

Well...lets see what kind of miraculous stunt he's going to do to beat amaterasu...maybe he's going to summon something again...

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! FINALLY A GOOD CHAPTER!!!

Im so happy there was fighting, REAL fighting this time, I feel like I wanna cry from happiness.

Amaterasu looks cool but I wanna see how if comes out or is it just whatever he sees just starts burning? Friggen awesome with the Kage Fuuma Shuriken attack, I still can't believe it.

Im interested in this fight again. So Amaterasu is the strongest Sharingan physical attack (im guessing ninjutsu) and Tsukiyomi is the strongest genjutsu attack, the only thing left is the strongest taijutsu attack! AKA eyeball punch no jutsu!!!

What would be totally tight would be to hear him say "little burns like this won't stop me" and then see his wing all of a sudden start to heal from the white snake powers and see Zetsu scared shitless from the intense flames!!!
    A pie in the sky?

sasuke will be hit by amaterasu and badly injured but before loosing he will pull some stunt and defeat itachi with his last strength.

I don't even know what to say besides Itachi's done. That just makes me wonder how much stronger than him Madara is because I think that when Sasuke beats Itachi and goes after Madara he's going to get owned. Sasuke using the oldest tricks in the book to beat Itachi, I would have never thought of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post
    I don't even know what to say besides Itachi's done. That just makes me wonder how much stronger than him Madara is because I think that when Sasuke beats Itachi and goes after Madara he's going to get owned. Sasuke using the oldest tricks in the book to beat Itachi, I would have never thought of that.
    And apparently Itachi didn't think of that either which is why its such an awesome move on Sasuke's part.

Man I didn't expect that either, old school rockin' moves! The way Itachi dodged it though was totally tight
    A pie in the sky?

Initiate
    I agree. Itachi really shudnt b gettin his ass handed to him by his lil bro. But lets not forget Itachi is goin blind and also wen Sasuke fought Daidara he was trying not to kill him so I think it made it a whole lot more difficult for Sasuke. Stil Itachi shud nt hav underestimated Sasuke.
    ------------------------------------------
    I jst want to no one thing: Why the hell has sasuke gone into full demon mode yet. I mean if he was lookin for a good time to go all out wudnt now be a good time. Seriously.
    Last edited by NukeXtreme; 02-15-2008 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost