Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Your probaly rigth

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcasex View Post
    Theres 2 thing wrong with this theory. 1. Neji explained that at the time Konoha was in a scramble to not let its secrets get stolen by any outsiders. Plus they were at war with cloud(or Rock not sure), so their guard was especially up at that time.

2. At that time Konoha had 2 of its strongest smartest and fastest ninja active at that time. the 3rd and 4th Hokage, Sarutobi and Minato respectively woulda wHOOOPed Zetsus ASS! If not they would of definetly been aware of one of konohas treasures being stolen so...bottom line i doubt theres a golden byakugan.......but im pretty sure we havent seen byakugans full potential. And I seriously doubt thats what Zetsus abilities are....
    I think your confused. If you remember the cloud ninja was killed by Hiashi for attemtping to kidnap Hinata. They were after the Byakugan. The Cloud then stated that if Hiashi's dead body was not sent to them a war would be started. In order to prevent a war Hizashi was killed and his body sent to the Cloud. The Byakugan disappears after death, which Cloud may have not known. However since their demand (so they thought) was met they could not rightfully start a war. The theory states that even though the Byakugan disappeared from Hizashi, Zetsu was able to extract its secrets by eating Hizashi's corpse.
    I'm not saying you shouldn't have reservations about this theory. However the things you mentioned seemed mostly like you were confused about this. As far as I know Leaf willingly gave up the body. I hope this clears things up.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Even if leaf gave up the body willingly and zetsu ate the body, the byakugan had disappeared. And once it's gone it's gone, so it don't make sence

Thats just what the theory states.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Rigth
    but i would like to ask if anyone knows which hidden village zetsu's from or hasn't that bin stated yet?

I don't believe where Zetsu comes from has been stated. At one point, I was thinking he came from something like a hidden blood village. But don't ask me where I came up with hidden blood village, it just kinda stuck when i thought about Zetsu lol.

Hehe, well i think your rigth that it hasn't bin stated where zetsu's from.
    But hidden blood village that's a pretty good ide, that would have bin funny