Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I really dont know. This character doesnt look interesting to me, he is just a spy type, I dont believe he can fight well... His village maybe is grass or something, cause he looks like a piranha plant and he hide in trees. Oh! But orochimaru used to hide in trees to!

One thing is sure, he cant fight well, and I hope Kishimoto is not going to develop an ARc for him.

What do you base your, he can't fight well, theory. Spies can fight well. kabuto was a spy and he could take on kakashi and Tsunade. I believe when it comes down to it he will be powerful. I don't however think he will get his own arc.
    ------------------------------------------
    Is it just me or does anyone think his sight is similair or comparable to the Byakugan. In length of sight, no necesarilly surrounding vision.

Just curious has anyone heard of the Golden Byakugan theory?
    Last edited by Shinhan; 02-16-2008 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    i don't believe we've ever seen his forehead protector. the first time he was introduced was after the valley of the end battle and he wasn't wearing a head band. you probably read that he's from the grass country from wikipedia or some other website.

GAH! I think you're right. I went all through my scans, and neither hind nor hare of that f***ing forehead protector. F***ing wikipedia blurring reality!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    Is it just me or does anyone think his sight is similair or comparable to the Byakugan. In length of sight, no necesarilly surrounding vision.

Just curious has anyone heard of the Golden Byakugan theory?
    i've also wondered about zetsu's long ranged seeing abilities. it's probably a dojutsu. i am not familiar with the golden byakugan theory but the name of the thoery sounds familiar. please can you post a link to such a theory.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Well if its a doujutsu then we will probably hear about it sooner or later.
    But im still wondering which village he's from.
    What is the golden byakugan theory?

I can't find the exact site. I believe Naruto Fan has something on it.

It basically states that there is an upgrade to the Byakugan, similair (in the upgrading aspect only) to the Mangekyou Sharingan. This upgrade being the Golden Byakugan.
    It then states that to appease the cloud village the Hyugas were forced to kill Hizashi. (Neji's Father) and send his body to their village. they wanted to obtain the Byakugan and its secrets, however the doujutsu disappeared upon his death. Enter zetsu. We don't know which country Zetsu is from, however, even if he's not from the Cloud he at the moment does not show allegiance to any village and therefor could have been hired. Another possibility is that he found, or stole the body from the cloud once their attempts at gaining the byakugan failed.
    At this point Zetsu eats the corpse of Hizashi and gains his blood line limit of the Byakugan. It is said that he is able to obtain the Byakugan and pull out true limits of its power. ( according to the theory he gains kekkie genkais when he eats a ninja, and he can bring out its ultimate power. According to this if he ate Sasuke now, he would gain MS although Sasuke does not.) At this point Zetsu now has the Golden Byakugan. Which explains why his eyes are similair to the Hyuugas but gold, and has a similair doujutsu of sight.

Personally I think its false. However if the info's out there everyone should get a chance to hear it. If anyone disagrees please flame the theory, not me.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

I think Zetsu had that ability before the Hyuuga body trade incident occurred.

Yeah In my opinion the theory is pretty far fetched. It may not be as out there as

Spoiler!

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

I dont think that theory is true
    it sounds pretty stupid, but thanks anyway it was fun to have heard it

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    I can't find the exact site. I believe Naruto Fan has something on it.

It basically states that there is an upgrade to the Byakugan, similair (in the upgrading aspect only) to the Mangekyou Sharingan. This upgrade being the Golden Byakugan.
    It then states that to appease the cloud village the Hyugas were forced to kill Hizashi. (Neji's Father) and send his body to their village. they wanted to obtain the Byakugan and its secrets, however the doujutsu disappeared upon his death. Enter zetsu. We don't know which country Zetsu is from, however, even if he's not from the Cloud he at the moment does not show allegiance to any village and therefor could have been hired. Another possibility is that he found, or stole the body from the cloud once their attempts at gaining the byakugan failed.
    At this point Zetsu eats the corpse of Hizashi and gains his blood line limit of the Byakugan. It is said that he is able to obtain the Byakugan and pull out true limits of its power. ( according to the theory he gains kekkie genkais when he eats a ninja, and he can bring out its ultimate power. According to this if he ate Sasuke now, he would gain MS although Sasuke does not.) At this point Zetsu now has the Golden Byakugan. Which explains why his eyes are similair to the Hyuugas but gold, and has a similair doujutsu of sight.

Personally I think its false. However if the info's out there everyone should get a chance to hear it. If anyone disagrees please flame the theory, not me.

Theres 2 thing wrong with this theory. 1. Neji explained that at the time Konoha was in a scramble to not let its secrets get stolen by any outsiders. Plus they were at war with cloud(or Rock not sure), so their guard was especially up at that time.

2. At that time Konoha had 2 of its strongest smartest and fastest ninja active at that time. the 3rd and 4th Hokage, Sarutobi and Minato respectively woulda wHOOOPed Zetsus ASS! If not they would of definetly been aware of one of konohas treasures being stolen so...bottom line i doubt theres a golden byakugan.......but im pretty sure we havent seen byakugans full potential. And I seriously doubt thats what Zetsus abilities are....