The Seeker, The Dark Rising

OMG shoot me in the face right now!

This rash of horrible movies out now is so bad I feel like I would rather watch the later part of Naruto season 1 instead of sitting through this crap.

K, this movie is about some 13 year old doofus who is completely useless and some how is involved in an ancient "war" or something and has to find 6 signs (duh hes the "seeker") to bring back the "light" and finish off the "dark" ----_____----

Oh yeah and its in a sleepy little british town -_-

Graphics = sucked, the story line was not developed at all and he was told he has powers and then without even any kind of training or knowledge of how to use them could all of a sudden use them perfectly?!?! the f*ck...

Hes going through puberty so his voice is especially annoying and the spoiler is even worse...

Spoiler!

WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GET OFF, MISTER DIRECTOR......

Please God don't watch this movie, any kind of sale would probably encourage these retards to make more movies...

I dl'd it so didn't waste any money, just an hour of my life ill never get back.
    A pie in the sky?

My goodness, that was a harsh review. There seem to be a spew of fantasy adventure with children movies after Harry Potter (or even more accurate after Chronicles of Narnia)
    The light vs dark theme is getting annoying.