View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

8 100.00%
  • l4l Great

0 0%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fairy Tail 291 Discussion / 292 Predictions

Read it here: http://mangateers.com/manga/fairy-tail/291/1/

Someone got their ass kicked. Read it to find out who.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Ugh, I really like Lucy too! I wish she could catch a break just once! And fricken Aquarius is pissing me off with her cunty attitude and not helping Lucy ever... Grrrr loved this chapter and I really thought Juvia would be the one to win too... Im thinking Minerva has a power of switching things, or opposites maybe?
    A pie in the sky?

You know I hope Sabertooth gets devoured by whatever will pop out of the gates in somewhere in the future chapters. I've also noticed Mashima's style is quite extreme with the emotions. One chapter you are happy and the next you feel like getting in that manga and invoking your wrath.

I hope there is a massive comeback from Fairy Tail and Lucy too. I feel she isn't doing much compared to the rest of the members.

Poor Lucy,

It's one loss after another, and if that isn't bad enough she's supposedly going to die in the upcoming catastrophe.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Poor Lucy,

It's one loss after another, and if that isn't bad enough she's supposedly going to die in the upcoming catastrophe.
    Not really, she will probably be transported to another dimension to maintain the gate between worlds or something... but if she really were to die, then... no really, Natsu might just go back in time if there arise a need to... after all, they already crossed time once.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Not really, she will probably be transported to another dimension to maintain the gate between worlds or something... but if she really were to die, then... no really, Natsu might just go back in time if there arise a need to... after all, they already crossed time once.
    You know I'm starting to think this entire arc is Levi reminiscing the magic games. I started noticing ever since Erza dominated her challenge. Levi was talking in past tense saying she would never forget that day, and Levi continued talking that way in the next chapters.

If that's really the case then Lucy is dead or doesn't exist in the current future. I hate to think this is Lucy's final arc but it sure is starting to look that way.

If it's as you say, Lucy being trapped in a different dimension then I suppose Fairy Tail can do something to save her, just as they were able to bring back Lisanna but if she dies I doubt they will go back in time.

Something has really been grinding me about this chapter. Both Risley and Juvia have already took place in an event earlier. That would mean that a single person can do as many events as they want, right? So, wouldn't the most logical strategy to send Gray in over Lucy?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

^I think what exactly the event is unknown until each team chooses who will participate. They just have to rely on the name of the event and what type it is.

Anyway, scumbag aquarius would probably feel sorry for quitting on Lucy (I hope). This could be the start of Aquarius tsundere mode.

sig made by me

Damn she really is a bitch. Just waiting for Natsu to kick one of their asses now >_>

I hope Lucy suddenly wakes up and and then turn Super Saiyan 4 and beat the crap out of Minerva. Or suddenly awaken an unknown power like summoning without keys.... All her celestial spirits summoned to attack Minerva... just anything with that kind of scenario...
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA