View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

8 100.00%
  • l4l Great

0 0%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Fairy Tail is starting to piss me off. Those stupid wins or draws here and there, next time they get owned so badly. I thought after natsus assault on sabertooths hotel those fuckers had a little respect and that cocky dragonslayer was scared but now they are really in a good mood as I can see. how about we actually see natsu owning or anyone else owning sabertooth???? Is that request really too much?
    and that stupid "running gag" with aquarius having dates all the time wasnīt funny the first time and it still isnīt funny now! and why is lucy relying on her everytime? wasting her magic power like that.................................

If i donīt see a fist in a sabertooths face next chapter Iīm gonna quit.
    Oh and terrible chapter btw. only thing Iīm wondering now, was her defeat within the five minutes or not?
    But actually points do not matter at all, because that tournament will be interrupted after all right guys?

It's possible that Sabertooth is working towards the same goal as Fairy Tail, i.e. stopping whatever "dark magic" is behind the festival. Seems to me that Minerva is purposely tring to get rid of Lucy thus thwarting whatever plans those people behind the games have for the "Celestial Mage".

They're just doing it different ways.

EDIT: To the poster above: We've already had a couple of win moments for Fairy Tail (Erza and Luxus), both of them quite phenomenal, too. Just not against Sabertooth. It's not that Fairy Tail's screwing up, its that Mashima is trying to paint Sabertooth as a big bad.

first off. great chapter ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !. i loved the fight, juvia was kind of funny lol.

second, i understand that some people are getting impatient with how fairy tail is not beating saber tooth. but look at it this way if fairy tail was owning all, then people would be pissed and saying that these strong guild where really not strong at all. the pacing is perfect. they are setting it up nice and smoothly.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have a theory, and I'm usually not wrong on these: Maybe Lucy is using Gemini to fool what'sherface into getting close to the outside to kick her out. Yes???No??? I think so. Just the buildup of the chap wouldn't allow it to end so negatively. If not, it's gonna be hard for me to read the next chap, when Lucy goes through yet another heroic BSOD of "I'm so useless..." *sadface* man, this is like the 5th time we've SEEN Lucy take a pounding of that caliber

Quote Originally Posted by Fozzy View Post
    Fairy Tail is starting to piss me off. Those stupid wins or draws here and there, next time they get owned so badly. I thought after natsus assault on sabertooths hotel those fuckers had a little respect and that cocky dragonslayer was scared but now they are really in a good mood as I can see. how about we actually see natsu owning or anyone else owning sabertooth???? Is that request really too much?
    and that stupid "running gag" with aquarius having dates all the time wasnīt funny the first time and it still isnīt funny now! and why is lucy relying on her everytime? wasting her magic power like that.................................

If i donīt see a fist in a sabertooths face next chapter Iīm gonna quit.
    Oh and terrible chapter btw. only thing Iīm wondering now, was her defeat within the five minutes or not?
    But actually points do not matter at all, because that tournament will be interrupted after all right guys?
    Sigh... fairy Tail threads are always full of whining on why does Fairy Tail win all the time. Now when they lose a bit we have whining why don't they win all the time.

Well I don't know about FT threads being whinny since I don't browse here, but to be honest I don't a problem with FT winning over all guilds. I mean it IS FT's series...anime isn't called Sabertooth. By now, I would expect Lucy to be strong. However, I hope what one of the above posters said. That it could be Gemini and since Lucy is real smart when it comes to these things then she outsmarted pretty much everyone.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    I don't think it could possibly be Gemini. Lucy has already displayed on numerous occasions that she cares for her spirits! It is way way way too out of character for her to put someone else through such a beating instead of herself.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    I don't think it could possibly be Gemini. Lucy has already displayed on numerous occasions that she cares for her spirits! It is way way way too out of character for her to put someone else through such a beating instead of herself.
    Exactly, the only way it could be Gemini is if Gemini acted against Lucy's will and came out to switch places but to even pull that off they would need that clock spirit to teleport Lucy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rykimaruh View Post
    Well I don't know about FT threads being whinny since I don't browse here, but to be honest I don't a problem with FT winning over all guilds. I mean it IS FT's series...anime isn't called Sabertooth. By now, I would expect Lucy to be strong. However, I hope what one of the above posters said. That it could be Gemini and since Lucy is real smart when it comes to these things then she outsmarted pretty much everyone.
    Fairy Tail is gone for 7 years. Fairy Tail comes back, pwns all new enemies like on a walk, Fairy Tail is uber-pwnsome guild that will never have any difficulty winning! Because the anime isn't called Sabertooth, Fairy Tail doesn't even need to try, they will win hands tied behind their backs! LOL

It's not Gemini, Minerva took Lucy's keys from her. Lucy just got her ass whooped again because shes useless without her keys and one of the weakest in FT. Sabertooth doesn't even know about the plan to use Lucy behind the scenes, they just felt disrespected by FT thinking they could disappear for 7 years and then come back and take the top spot now owned by sabertooth with no problem.

Mashima really needs to teach Lucy some solo magic because without her keys shes fucked.