Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto Who Really killed off the Uchiha clan?

I don't think that it was just Itachi who killed the Uchiha clan, or he just killed his mother and father, while Madara killed the rest of the Uchiha clan.

P.S..: I'm sorry I can't provide the evidence, but if you read the manga, then it will say that Itachi was Madara's student, so he must be good, and have sucky luck, like Tsunade is suckt w/ gambaling, unless it's a very bad omen...
    Shibo: i didn't do it,conaio
    Why would I do it?
    How could I cause aaaaall of this?
    *utter chaos and destuction over the Village Hidden in Leaves*
    Oro:*eye twitching; no response avalable*
    Shibo:Am i good, conaico?
    Oro: Y-Yes! you are an angel sent to help me with my dreams!
    Shibo:*eyes shining*REALLY!? Which village is next?
    Oro: Not a village, but the Akatsuki!
    Shibo: YAY! *runs off, killing several Akatsuki members in the process...*
    Shibo's not an angel
    She will never be

i tot i read that itachi n madara was the 1 to wipe out the entire clan? wasnt it them???

Its already revealed who was responsible for the massacre.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

From reading the manga, it sounds like Itachi and Madara are the ones who really killed of the Uchiha Clan.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    From reading the manga, it sounds like Itachi and Madara are the ones who really killed of the Uchiha Clan.
    That i feel is what everyone thinks now after the explanation from itachi

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    Its already revealed who was responsible for the massacre.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Thank you,

why do you open a thread ? it was already revealed!!!!....

how about itachi did 60 % of the killing while madara did the Other 40 %
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

You guys are all mentalists, and I mean that in the best possible way.

The concept of the theory forum is that it be used to post theories, i.e. some new idea that has yet to be proven but for which there exists (In your eyes) a plausible argument. When you ask a question or state a proven fact, it's not a theory anymore. Random speculation also isn't a theory.

Still... I'll move this to the Naruto forum and keep it open, because this fact does beg an interesting question: Does it make Itachi seem less powerful that he couldn't defeat the Uchiha clan on his own, or more powerful knowing that he was tutored by the Uchiha?

Well Itachi was a quite assasin. It was never in my mind a huge battle. Itachi standing in place while the entire Uchiha clan charged forward to defend themselves. 50 or 100 against 1. I though he slipped in house to house killing them one two and three at a time. I assumed this since the last ones killed were likely his parents, and they were in their home. Not running, or in the street to battle. So, to me I feel it makes him seem weaker. Although taking out three Uchihas at once is not a small feat. I believed that was a measure to scope his power, which we can no longer use.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

I don't think Itachi was the man, he was sneaky and probably assassinated everyone in 1 quick quite move and just moved on and on, his main reason to kill the entire clan was to test his capacity (Im thinking hes testing if he has it in him to kill his own people, or maybe he wanted to see if you kill more Uchiha will you get a better MS?).

I bet if he went head to head with the best Uchiha in the village at the time other than him he would have had a tough time and probably been severely injured.
    A pie in the sky?